[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crushing on a lesbian, just one problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0428.jpg (49KB, 525x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0428.jpg
49KB, 525x350px
Long story short, I've become highly infatuated with a girl who I know is a lesbian.
>wat do
I'm a straight guy. I know many guys think they can magically change a girl if they "like" them enough in these types of situations so I'm not oblivious to that BUT I've heard it said in times past that (let's just combine Sexuality and romanticism into one term here~attraction) attraction isn't definitive and that there is wiggle room on both the homo and hetero sexual spectrum. I mean you guys on here say it yourselves that no one is "100% straight" so by that same logic is it also true that no one is 100% gay? And if so then what can I do to coax her? I mean she seems fond of me at a person to person level, so how can I use that to help me in the scenario that there is any hope?
>>
And if anyone has questions about the situation, I'd be glad to further elaborate
>>
ANY advice would be much appreciated
>>
>>7053366
Well, most people are least incidentally bisexual, so just come onto her and if she rejects you then you have your answer
>>
You will not be able to change her sexuality. If she knows that you know she's a lesbian, give up and move on. If you ask her out, she'll likely be offended that you would ask even though you knew her preference. If she doesn't know that you know she's a lesbian, it can't hurt to ask. There is a 99% chance she'll say no, and then you go about your business. Don't expect to "turn" her, either. You can't turn her straight any more than Adam Lambert could turn you gay.
>>
>>7053622
^This
>>
>>7053680
Thanks for your advice. I don't think I'll explicitly ask, but instead (as the other person said) I'm probably just going to come onto her and flirt and see how she responds. I'm just hesitant because I don't want to soil a possible friendship in the process
>>
>>7053622
What exactly does incidentally Bisexual mean?
>>
>>7053845
Attracted to men and women.
>>
>>7053366
Kill yourself.
>>
>>7053366
Take estrogen, desu. If she's going to sacrifice some of her sexuality, then you need to be willing to sacrifice some of your masculinity as well. It's only fair.
>>
>>7053366
i wouldn't even bother. lost count how many guys i've had who were interested in me on more than a platonic level, some i reaallly wished i were attracted to

how would you feel if a gay male were trying to "coax" you into liking him?
>>
>>7053366

What is her attitude towards men in general? Is she easygoing or overly aggressive?

It is very difficult to say if you'd have a chance without knowing both sides. I wouldn't tell her upfront, since many lesbians are distrustful of men. You may have a chance if you stay in her friendzone, without making any kind of moves, with the hope of gaining her trust and that she turns out to be bi. Then again there is a chance that everything would be just a waste of time.
>>
>>7053366
>and that there is wiggle room on both the homo and hetero sexual spectrum.

Yeah. For extremely special exceptions. Not for every arrogant dickhead who thinks his feelings trump reality, and who don't respect the person they supposedly like enough to back off.

Any exceptions will be decided based on who's special enough TO HER. It doesn't matter how much YOU want to be an exception. There's not some secret code where any chucklefuck can sneak past the gates.

>hurr I've heard some people who buy lottery tickets win, where's mah fookin prize gib munee na me want
You sound like those faggots on X Factor who just whine about how much they want it and completely ignore the part about actually being good enough.

Honestly, the amount of fucking ego and emotional immaturity it must take to feel so entitled to someone's affection just because YOU have feelings. Get the fuck over it.
She doesn't even need to be a dyke, if someone's not interested they're just not fucking interested and you need to grow the fuck up and move on or you're going to have an extremely disappointing life.
>>
>>7053834

Don't be such a fucking pussy. You're already being enough of a pathetic child thinking there's any hope here, don't double down.
Lots of girls enjoy meaningless flirting, and if she knows you know she's gay, she'll base her response off that. She may very well feel safe having a "platonic" flirt with a "friend," since there's supposedly no chance of leading on someone who knows she's gay, and no chance of someone who knows she's gay being such a demented faggot as to hit on her and expect it to work.
>>
>>7053366
there is scale from 100% hetero to 100% gay and inbetweens, you might have a chance but maybe no

I wouldnt waste time just like I wouldnt waste time on a straight guy
>>
gold-star lesbian here. I have a lot of male friends because I'm pretty active (gym, mountain bikes, running) and all of these guys know and respect that I have no romantic nor sexual interest in them. the few that disrespected that boundary stopped being my friend. if you value the friendship, leave it as a friendship.
>>
>>7053366

Stop moaning like a fucking baby and get over it, same as anyone else who ever fancied someone who didn't want them back (ie: everyone).

When someone doesn't want you, the WHY is irrelevant. The answer is always the same: just get over it. You're not special. They're not special. The situation is not special. Stop clinging.
>>
>>7055569

Also, this. I flirt with my friends often, it's normal for some people, it doesn't mean we're gonna fuck.

Also also: if you were really her friend, you wouldn't do all this "hee hee maybe I won't tell her but I'll try a sneaky bullshit workaround just in case" shit. You'd just tell her how you feel, laugh with her about it, and get on with your life.

TL;DR: grow up
>>
>>7055870
post pic of self
>>
>>7053366
You can't change her, you have to change yourself. This might help...
>>7040471
>>
File: image.jpg (1014KB, 3654x2529px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1014KB, 3654x2529px
>>7053366
You know what to do
>>
>>7055870
This gold star here too, every guy I ever was friends with who suddenly started to cross that boundry Im not friends with anymore. And OP if you value that friendship dont do anything because Imo there aint no turning back tbqh.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.