[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: miss.jpg (53KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
miss.jpg
53KB, 400x299px
Ok so I've never posted on this board before but I feel as if this is the best place to get some type of info. So my bf recently has been sad over the loss of his ex years ago, and I feel as if it is interfering with our relationship. I obviously love this person to death but he always reminds me of the times his ex was there for him and he has cried on multiple occasions. What do you guys think, because to me it seems like he still loves his ex
>>
He's fucking cried over his ex, while in a relationship with you?

What a keeper.
>>
is his ex dead or did he get dumped?
>>
>>7053322
His ex died in a car crash and he literally tells me about all the times he has been there for him and he even said our love doesn't really compare much to the love he had for his ex. Kinda angered me but i can tell he really loves me and I really love him back and Im just worried rn because he had been under the weather these past days
>>
>>7053325
Alright. This is a little complicated. Personally, I think it's okay to cry over the death of a old bf/gf, even if it's with a new lover. Atleast you don't have to compete with a living person. But..

>he even said our love doesn't really compare much to the love he had for his ex.
I don't know about that shit. I'd probably drop him like a rock as soon as he uttered that desu.
>>
>>7053325
run

hes still in another relationship
>>
>>7053350
Interesting. He's told me some odd stuff like "Ive dated around 37 guys" and " I used to hoe around for money" but he always says that was his past and that he doesn't do it again
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.