[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other cisbian gets incredibly butthurt about FtM fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1461873493127.png (1MB, 1195x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1461873493127.png
1MB, 1195x1080px
Any other cisbian gets incredibly butthurt about FtM fucking dudes? Not the ones that are all hairy and shit that truly do look like men, but the cutesy ones just starting or pre-hormones. I get fucking mad when I realize they are straight, a cute boyish girl gone to waste.
>>
I'm not butthurt, but rather just disappointed that they couldn't accept being lesbians.
>>
No one cares
>>
>>7049137
ftms only fuck fetishists, strait guys don't want a girl who looks like a boy and gay guys don't want a boy without a dick.
>>
>>7049176
The worst of all is that they aren't even lesbians, just heterosexual fujoshi or bi at most.
>>
kill yourself dyke
>>
>>7049137
Yeah. It really hurts me to see qt tomboys go full mental illness. Why can't they just be lesbians like the rest of us?
>>
Fuck off TERF.
>>
>>7049137
that seems oddly specific
>>
Haha btfo
>>
File: what me reaction.png (265KB, 501x408px) Image search: [Google]
what me reaction.png
265KB, 501x408px
>>7049186
>mfw I realize it's probably true but I'm pan so whatever idgaf
>>
things like this are the reason nobody likes you entitled bitches

there's plenty of les/bi mtfs and plenty of butch cis girls to go after but you just want to go after the people transitioning into males
>>
I get butthurt that the vast majority of FtMs prefer men and it's considered the norm. The majority of MtFs prefer men too, but the MtFs that like women are considered the worst scum on the planet

Why?
>>
>>7051680
cisbians: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BpcArRYTpE
>>
>>7051640
THIS.
>>
File: b10.jpg (134KB, 422x437px) Image search: [Google]
b10.jpg
134KB, 422x437px
>mfw ftm and read this thread

I hope you wake up in the next life as 6'5 hons. If it wasn't for fetishist retards like you who brainwashed my family and friends, I could have transitioned earlier.
>>
ugh why must lesbians be such faggots
>>
>>7049137

What's wrong with you?

>>7051948

Especially since faggots act the same way as these dykes when it comes to MtFs.
>>
there's plenty of cis people in the world
>>
>>7051640
>there's plenty of les/bi mtfs
why the fuck would a lesbian want to fuck a tranny?
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 1024x724px
>>7049137
Is it just me or are the dykes getting weirder by the day
>>
>>7058740
Yes.
>>
>>7049137
>Not the ones that are all hairy and shit that truly do look like men, but the cutesy ones just starting or pre-hormones.

I get mad when fakebois fuck men too (most fakebois will gladly let straight men fuck their pussy), but only because that tells straight dudes that FtM's are on the table in regards to fucking

...Wait. If straight guys fuck fakebois and convince them to drop the whole tranny act, we may very well have a cure for fakebois!
>>
>>7049137
if a FtM fucks a man that isnt at least bi, I assume she is just a confused girl
>>
>>7051680
depending on which study you read in the medical literature between 95% and 99.5% of trans men are exclusively heterosexual
there are a few causes for why this does not appear true to you:
1. those early in transition who previously identified as lesbians are loathe to give up the idea of being gay and experiment with being into men for a while
2. ftms whose etiology of dysphoria is aap are able to transition in great numbers for the first time ever, and unlike agps who generally transition in midlife even these days aaps tend to transition young (adolescence/early adulthood) in the current social context
3. aaps also don't assimilate as well into general male society so continue hanging around ftm communities for far longer than a straight guy who will almost always eventually go stealth would
4. trendscum (but most of them are nonbinary, not ftm)
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.