[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: laughingspider.gif (41KB, 413x334px) Image search: [Google]
laughingspider.gif
41KB, 413x334px
I've been meaning to ask this question for a long time I'm physically male and have always been interested exclusively in females for my whole life. However for a long time (since I was maybe 10) I've had desires to become female and wear female clothing. I don't know why and I'm fairly sure I could never go through with it. What are people like me called? Does anyone have any advice?
Pic Unrelated.
>>
File: x8gXvUO_[1].jpg (233KB, 2008x2008px) Image search: [Google]
x8gXvUO_[1].jpg
233KB, 2008x2008px
>physically male
>interested exclusively in females
>desires to become female and wear female clothing
>What are people like me called?
AGP
>>
<Desires to become female
Generally we call that being transgender. Why don't you think you can go through with it?
>>
>>7049134
Despite all the other stuff?
I mean I've never really thought through doing it. I'm not even sure I want to. I'm just on a tipping point and have never really talked to anyone about it.
>>
>>7049569
You should try talking to people about it. I felt the same way until pretty recently, but now that I've opened up to my mom and talked to a therapist I've realised I'm trans, probably going to be getting into talks about starting hrt pretty soon. If nothing else it would help sort your thoughts out.
>>
>>7049569
what other stuff? The being exclusively attracted to females bit? That's common enough among transwomen. I advise you to talk to a therapist and start hormones as soon as possible. Every moment you delay starting your transition is one you'll regret.
>>
File: 12888242.jpg (98KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
12888242.jpg
98KB, 500x436px
>>7048671
Let me ask you a question. If you had a magic button that, if pressed, could make it so that you had been born female, would you press that button? Alternatively, if you had to live the rest of our life with the gender you are now, would you feel regret in old age?

If the answer is yes, I'd be willing to hazard that you're transgender, whether you like it or not.

Ultimately though, I'm just some bozo on the internet. If this is bothering you, you should likely see a gender therapist, as they'll be able to help you sort out your thoughts. Good luck OP
>>
>>7049005
Go away Blanchard, you are a hack.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.