[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Lincoln_Clay.png (919KB, 1150x788px) Image search: [Google]
Lincoln_Clay.png
919KB, 1150x788px
>/gaygen/
Mafia 3 Edition
Clay is HOT. Shame about the rest of the game really.
>>
How bad is asking someone out over facebook instead of inperson?
>>
>>7046841
I did it once, because of advanced autism. But generally in person is better.
>>
>>7046841

Don't. Man up and do it in person, its actually much less awkward if you can see their body language and shit.
>>
>>7046841
It's been acceptable for years. Setting up a date through the internet is way more commonplace than in real life nowadays. Go for it.
>>
>>7046841
Wouldn't advise you do it unless you have a flashy, well kept Facebook page.

I loathe Facebook and only keep it around to keep me in touch with a handful of friends from college. But I hate the narcissistic self-promotion aspect of it and so there's basically just the pictures of me from high-school on it
>>
Is cuddlr autism or not?
>>
>>7047014

think about the demographic of people who would use thatk ind of app

i.e: yes, it is.
>>
File: Bodorio + the perfect male form.png (624KB, 685x630px) Image search: [Google]
Bodorio + the perfect male form.png
624KB, 685x630px
Is this the perfect male body?
>>
File: lenny.jpg (55KB, 664x453px) Image search: [Google]
lenny.jpg
55KB, 664x453px
>>7047229
yes
>>
My mom just told me she "doesn't believe that i'm really gay"
what the fuck kind of a thing is that to say?
i'm not sure how to react, but I feel equally pissed off and depressed, like she's trying to invalidate who I am because either she's in denial or I just don't fit her stereotype of what a gay person should be like
and there's literally no way to prove her wrong unless I show her my internet search history or some shit like that
>>
>>7047264
Don't try to disprove her

Don't try to be the 'best' gay or the 'most' gay

Also, really, realllllly don't go around second guessing your sexuality all the time. Just go with it.

P.S. That's the kind of thing a person says when they are scared and want to hurt another person to compensate for their own fear. It's fairly shitty.
>>
>>7047264
>there's literally no way to prove her wrong
Get caught taking it up the ass by some jock friend.
>>
>>7047519
>want to hurt another person
I don't think she did it out of maliciousness. She might genuinely think he can't be gay because he doesn't match the stereotype. Or hopes that it's a "phase"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.