[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to approach a dude in class

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: keaton.jpg (25KB, 511x768px) Image search: [Google]
keaton.jpg
25KB, 511x768px
hey

Im in college, 21 yo, and there is this guy in one of my comp sci classes i think is cute af and i wanna ask him out. Ive never talked to him. I creeped on his facebook, he is def gay. He seems like a quiet, almost-NEET or nerd-tier guy. Short (prolly 5'4" or so), white, skinny with no muscle (prolly 120 lbs, if that), medium-long hair. I think he looks perfect and think his face is amazing, but I can also see how people wouldn't agree. He's, subjectivey, adorable.

On the other hand, I'm 6'4", 220 lbs. Pretty well built. Not chiseled muscular, but in decent shape and a bit naturally thick. Probably somewhere between dadbod and jock. I have a good face, and a great ass.

I know that everyone is different, but would my size be something that someone like him ~generally~ admires? Like he looks very fragile, idk if STRENGTH is something he'd be into. I can def play that card if needed.

We're both computer science majors, and from what I can tell, both into weird music and art and shit. My plan is to catch up to him after class, introduce myself, confirm he is gay, and ask him out on the spot. Do you think such a direct approach would work? also, sorry for my autism throughout any of this. this is kinda new to me, ive never been compelled to ask anyone out before. ever.
>>
>>7046729
Bumping for you. I don't really have any advice for asking people out seeing as I'm socially autistic, but just go for it!
>>
idk if a social autisty NEET type would take well to being asked up front like that thbh

he might tho
>>
>>7049009
>idk if a social autisty NEET type would take well to being asked up front like that thbh

I'm planning on gauging how sociable he is upon contact, and going from there. If he actually may be on the spectrum, I'll hold back a little bit. Maybe just chat with him for a little bit about whatever, and build some sort of comfort between us before I ask him out. But if he seems normal, I may as well just fucking go for it.
>>
>>7049029
That sounds like a pretty good idea.
>>
Make a pass. Nothing else you can do.
>>
yeah, i can't really think of a better way besides just asking. good luck OP, you both sound qt
>>
>>7046729
Kinda touch his butt, like put your hand on it for a split second, like when you pass by him.
>>
File: Frahm.jpg (69KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
Frahm.jpg
69KB, 640x428px
Maybe try talking to him without engaging anything rushed? Asking him out could work, for it does have this sort of bold attractiveness to it, but I think one can seem confident and interested without having to be so direct.
Or just sing some Keaton to him.
You science majors are adorable either way. Good luck, friend.
>>
File: tumblr_m33wvdKjz91qm70j5o1_500.jpg (99KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m33wvdKjz91qm70j5o1_500.jpg
99KB, 500x700px
>>7050790
If I run after him after class and chat with him, I doubt that he would think I was just being randomly friendly or some shit, which I guess is a good thing. Given that he doesn't draw attention to himself in class and nobody would talk to him after it anyways, and also the fact that our major is very anti-social, he'd probably get what's up.

and if singing some Henson doesn't sway him, I'll sing him some:
>pic related
>>
File: visions_PIN.jpg (97KB, 525x515px) Image search: [Google]
visions_PIN.jpg
97KB, 525x515px
>>7050850
Do what feels good.
(I don't know that one. Is that metal?)

>tfw no Basho boyfriend
>>
>>7050850
Where are you from OP?
>>
>>7050889
I realized after I posted that the image search returned nothing. the album is
>Paysage D'Hiver - Paysage D'Hiver
its just very noisy black metal

>>7050891
>Where are you form OP?

it would not surprise me if the qt was a regular on /lgbt/. are you him?
>>
>>7051407
Probably not. I'm from a very small country and the heights are wrong
>>
i'm a tall gay cis-guy (6'4") and lots of short guys hit on me all the time. i like them and the sex can be amazing but i kind of want to find a guy my own height for a change.

they say opposites attract so give it a go and talk to him.
>>
>>7053088
I'm in Delaware, USA
>>
My old friend was a pretty good pick up artist... Now I'm not sure how kids are today in class given our new social movement. But if you make some friends in your room, touch him, invite him into your grouping, and get your friends to party with him. You might have a shot.

You'll just have to utilize your charisma.

Don't touch him awkward. Make sure you and all the people around you see it is a friendly touch if you are pursuing.

Rape is not the answer.
>>
>>7053230
Nope... Good luck though OP
>>
>>7051407
>tfw no bf/gf into superior black metal
Why live
>>
>>7046729
>computer science major
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1444816416285.jpg (322KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1444816416285.jpg
322KB, 1920x1080px
>>7053373
>cuddling up with ur qt bf and Darkspace III in the dead of winter

;_; we gonna be alright senpai ;_;
>>
>>7046729
Be confident. Give him eye contact. Ask how he likes the class--what you think of professor Kim? Ask him if he wants to grab a drink coffee or lunch or some shit. Btw are you gay? haha el oh el. Maintain as much casual eye contact as possible. If he is an gay his asshole should be quivering. He'll probably be suck your dick in 3-4 hours.
>>
>>7053404
>>cuddling up with ur qt bf and Darkspace III in the dead of winter
Anon pls you're gonna make me cry! It's funny this actually came up today, i was just talking with some (taken) boys about Darkspace earlier.
>>
I met my bf of 2.5 years this way, similar situation, also kind of a quiet nerdy guy, but I am too.
My attempts at approaching him were really transparent. I went too out of my way to get to a seat near him, introduced myself too formally, forced some really uncomfortable small talk, and then asked him out for coffee when we were getting up to go.
He said yes, so my point is you can bomb pretty much any game plan and whether they react positively or negatively will probably have more to do with whether or not he's into you on first impression than whatever the actual content of the performance you gave was.
>>
>>7053496
I agree, I doubt that I could sway someone who wants nothing to do with me with some sweet talk, but it would def sweeten the deal if he is.
>>
File: portal.jpg (65KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
portal.jpg
65KB, 640x427px
>>7053481
>your qt bf associates the word "Seepia" with the album and not instagram

;_;
>>
Also, I am bi. If I do end up talking to him and figuring out he is gay, should I say that I'm bi, or should I just say "Good" or something when he admits? I don't want mentioning myself being bi to be a deal breaker, as any stereotypical issues with bisexuals dating gays is a non-issue for me and doesnt apply
>>
>>7053707

if you tell a gay guy you are bi he is just going to think you are a homophobic slut.
also, you are moving too fast.
start out with just talking about school and stuff.
you don't want to scare him away, especially since you are bigger than him.
he might just think he is going to get raped.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.