[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you prep for anal /lgbt/? How do you become a butt slut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (46KB, 227x309px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
46KB, 227x309px
How do you prep for anal /lgbt/? How do you become a butt slut without tiering it out?
>>
Plenty of lube, go slow at first, relax your asshole.
>>
Buy a fleet enema from the grocery store, pour it out, fill it HALFWAY. Yes, halfway. If you use the entire thing you WILL get water into your colon and you will be douching for the next 2 hours. Then put it in ur butt and go poo. Do this like 3-5 times or until you don't got that poo in ur bum no more. Then take a shower and put finger in ur bum. Then go ram an peen in ur bum. That's it.
>>
>>7046726
But washing your colon is the point isn't it?
>>
>>7046772
If you don't know the difference between your colon and rectum/anus you really shouldn't be having anal sex
>>
>>7046776
But i thought the colon was where the poop sits. What if they touch the poo poo?
>>
>>7046794
Then you get shit on their dick

Welcome to gay sex.
>>
>>7046802
What do i do when i get shit on her dick?
>>
>>7046726
If I douche with coffee, will my ass taste like a cappuccino?
>>
>>7046726
This explains a lot

Your words have helped me anon, I hope all the good dicks/anuses come your way.
>>
>>7046794
Unless you're having sex with someone with a 12 inch dick they are not going to even get close to your colon
>>
>>7046726
>If you use the entire thing you WILL get water into your colon and you will be douching for the next 2 hours.
This is so true. I've made this mistake too many times
>>
>>7046714
>tfw someone used my twink pepe OC
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 621x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 621x768px
>>
File: Human Pepe.jpg (6KB, 201x250px) Image search: [Google]
Human Pepe.jpg
6KB, 201x250px
>>7047051
yeah I didn't make the original image but I made it into a twink, you can see cause the liens go shitty where the tits were but whatevs
>>
>>7046818
>her dick
>>
>>7046726
Or you could, you know, only squirt half of it up there. I do that every morning
>>
>>7046818
lick it off, slut
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.