[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1475670855552s.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1475670855552s.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
Im confused about my gender identity. what are some resources i can use to further help understand how i feel??
>>
>>7045512
look between your legs. what do you see?

if you have a penis, you're make

if you have a vagina, you're female

it is literally that simple
>>
Try to find a therapist in your area that works with gender issues.
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>7045775
>>
>>7045512

>>7018861
>>
>>7045512
>>7045512
Simple. Gender be what ever the fuck you want to be it's a matter of waking up one day and growing your hair out and wearing dresses vice versa.
Fuck what people think, I've seen idk know if they are mtf or just cross dressers but 6 foot manly men with a beard shadow shop in women's clothes for women's clothes. They stick out like a sore thumb, but fuck what people think and just do what you want.
Now if your talking about your sex...
If you have a penis accept your are a biological male and you always will be one. You will use modern science to help blend and live as the opposite sex. Vice versa for ftm.
The way I look at it let's say you start hormones. Would you regret growing boobs and feminzing? Would you miss your sex drive? If answer is yes 3 months, 3 years, 30 years from now then see a therapists or physiologist.
If it was no and you live in the US it's honestly just a matter of finding a doctor willing to prescribe you hormones, even a fucking dentist can do it. They most likely won't cause of moral and religious issues. So let's say you find a doc who also specializes in hrt. And they don't require a letter to take hormones. You will be good to go. Most of the time they will require 1-2 letters from therapist and a pshyc. In that case you still need a mental health professional.
I was lucky and my doc said that I didn't need a letter since I was self medding and I cried on the phone asking about if they do hrt for mtf's. She did a 10 minuet "sanity" check before prescribing me anything. I passed it. After a year she wrote me a letter so I could have an orchiectomy done. Which is in two months for me :p.
Hopes this helps?
>>
>>7045775
If you have an asshole, I got some news for you
>>
>>7045866
Anon, thanks for sharing your perspective

I had a similar experience, just telling my doctor that I was self-medding and running out of hormones gave me a terrible depression
>>
>>7045866
thankyou so much xx <3
>>
>>7046337
>>7046440
Np just remember you yourself know yourself the best before anyone.
And unfortunately you'll have to work for it if you want a change. Wether it's money or finding a pharmacy that has meds of a doctor etc. Dont expect hormones to fall from the sky or doctors to be leaving you messages asking if you want hormones.

Also bank some sperm. I didn't and I some what regret it in case I decide to have children or some eggs if your a chick. For guys it's takes 1-2 months being off meds to produce quality sperm.
Not worth it for me.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.