[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regarding blowjobs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: eating-banana-1024x682.jpg (28KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
eating-banana-1024x682.jpg
28KB, 640x426px
I need advice, /lgbt/. My boyfriend is coming over to play some video games for our first date. We have been boyfriends for a couple of weeks now, and I really want to give him a blowjob, but I dunno how should I go around asking him that. He has had previous sexual experiences, if that helps. How do I tell him?
>>
>>7045452
Have a strong sucktion, you will figure out the rest.
Oh and no teeth please
>>
>>7045467
I feel like this will be the hardest part. But my question was how do I tell him I want to suck his cock? Should I be subtle or direct?
>>
>>7045485
don't listen to >>7045467
a bit of teeth is sexy af
>>
>>7045485
Get clingier than usual and start takking about thing you want to try, like sitting on his lap while facing him and kissing that way, then just escalate the thing you talk about. Then just drop it in when you had pretty much a verbal foreplay. But you really need to go for smallest things, start with kissing, get on him a bit more than usual, and it will fall in place on the go.
>>
No new post for almost 3 hours, I hope you have a dick in you already
>>
Why stop at bj?
>>7045497
Has it pretty much, as soon as you start introducing the idea of sex and push on it hard you should get what you want.
Also bj on the first date? You're kinda naughty anon
>>
>>7045946
My current boyfriend had his dick in my face after knowing me for 2 hours.
Also there's 100 and one reason to stop at a bj. I wasn't cleaned out and we forgot the rubber, so it was a double no-go
>>
OP here. Thanks for the suggestions, fellow anons. I was cleaning up the house a little bit. He will be here at any moment. Dunno if you guys care, but I'll report as soon as the date is over if you want.
>>
Use your hand. The ultimate blowjob experience is hand + mouth as one connected gesture.
>>
>>7045497
This is good advice. Honestly, it's unlikely that being extra forward, like rubbing his bulge, unbuckling his belt, etc., will backfire. He'll probably be into it, and if he's not ready then he'll gently ask you to stop, and you should. If he freaks, then that's probably a red flag anyway. Just pay attention to any signals he's sending you, and send him those signals that say "I want to taste your cock." I.e. lots of eye contact, flirty blinking, and LOTS of touching chest and thighs.
>>
>>7046979
>tfw grew up to be a professional faggot who can give both blowjobs and advices
>>
File: 1471252322114.jpg (85KB, 650x780px) Image search: [Google]
1471252322114.jpg
85KB, 650x780px
>>7047127
I'm sorry, what?
>>
OP here, sorry for the blogpost, but if any of you care, I can tell you anons how everything went.

>he ended up arriving a little bit late
>we played Smash U for a little bit, kissing like we always do
>we made dares (too cliché, I know) the loser had to comply with each match
>started with making out, slowly making naughtier dares
>I won almost all the matches, so I managee to get to the point of asking him if he would let me blow him off
>he was kinda nervous, but he agreed
>we went to my bed, he sat down and I kneeled in front of his crotch
>he wore jeans and the buttons were kinda awkward, so he helped me undoing them
>his cock was way bigger than I expected
>I started kissing it slowly
>when I put it into my mouth, it seems he got into it, as he pushed my head down and I started deep-throating
>I ended up gagging a lot
>used my teeth by accident because of my inexperience

I couldn't make him cum in the end. I liked the experience, but it didn't go very well. He told me he enjoyed it and I did well for my first time, but I think he was just being polite. I really need to practice to avoid scratching his dick with my teeth.
>>
>>7050233
>he wore jeans and the buttons
umm what
>>
>>7050233
>if he doesn't call you "good girl" and pats your head gently you're doing something wrong.

Anyway you shouldn't worry. That sounded rather qte. Inexperience isn't a thing to be ashamed off.
>>
>>7050248
His jean buttons were kinda awkward. He undid them for me.

>>7050253
We did it for like ten minutes. He didn't call me good girl, but he did run his hand over my hair and touched my face.
>>
>>7045452
> first date
> boyfriends for a couple of weeks

???
>>
>>7050297
College my boy. We met at college at an art class. We only met during class and lunch prior to yesterday.
>>
>>7050285
>His jean buttons
umm. what.
>>
File: thumbs up reaction.gif (772KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up reaction.gif
772KB, 250x200px
>>7050233
>>7050285
You did good kid. I last longer during bjs than any other sex act involving my dick, even hjs. And bjs are my favorite. As far as the teeth go, as long as he stayed hard, it'll be okay. Buy some cucumbers to practice on or something.
>>
>>7050334
Google "button fly jeans"
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.