[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this lgbtqlmnop's idea of beauty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Is this lgbtqlmnop's idea of beauty?
>>
no, that's a faggot
>>
>>7045273
Fpbp
>>
>>7045264
Bitch has clearly never heard of "restraint"
>>
he's come out to say he's not queer or trans in any way, or even non-binary. just a senior in high school who likes to do makeup.

anyone saying otherwise is probably a closetfag on tumblr insecure about their interests
>>
Fuck no.
>>
>>7050132
This is pretty important. Women have had a monopoly on makeup for way too long and frankly theyre terrible at it. When it's finally socially acceptable for men to wear makeup we can show them how it's really done.
>>
>>7045264
We don't even know if he's gay yet.
Calm yourself.
>>
>>7045264
that lip color makes me physically ill
>>
>>7045264
If he had long hair and thinner eyebrows then I would be interested.
>>
>>7050189
I'm into the pale emoy/goth kid look a little bit, and am not necessarily repulsed by guys who wear make up if it's done tactfully. Lipstick is an absolute turn off and only on an mtf would it be acceptable.
>>
Hmm. Is that me if I were thin and younger? That looks a lot like my ear. Lol!

Beauty is a good one. I'll type something up here in a moment once I do something thinking and post it as a reply to this message, and I mean, you'll know it's me because I'm really going to give it some thought.
>>
*thinking
>>
>>7045264
Too much makeup.
>>
File: examples.jpg (229KB, 1026x802px) Image search: [Google]
examples.jpg
229KB, 1026x802px
This is my idea of beauty, personally speaking.

I'm a bisexual male to female transsexual for reference.
>>
File: sad!.jpg (754KB, 1614x787px) Image search: [Google]
sad!.jpg
754KB, 1614x787px
>>7051544
>disgusting cromag face
and then REALITY FOR HER LOL
>>
>>7051273

Reply to myself
---
She reminds me of Raven (her lips), and as it goes, I follow the rules of approaching or speaking of anyone wearing a dress or makeup. They are a her in my eyes regardless of whether they are playing a character or not.

As a beauty culture goes when it comes to makeup and appearance our girl sports above, it is of course run by a woman's beauty standard. As women often run businesses associated with the cosmetics she adorns.

Think of typical masculine beauty
- muscles
- abs
- angular jaw
- plump underpinnings

I do find some drag queens very hawt, and I enjoy makeup not as a way to offend women and creep out guys (why I don't wear it in public).

Only because it's fun to apply, and it feels like something I shouldn't be doing. To be honest, I don't think I look bad wearing it (maybe not as good as a woman does).

Men wearing makeup is typically abhorred by many women as they can see it as insulting for a privileged man to adorn women's clothes. Can you imagine being a woman to find a successful man has encroached upon the living role you've played all of your life in their eyes?

But some women will accept men that transition into the role of women. It just depends on the said women's beliefs.

So, I think the pic looks nice (despite who it's supposed to represent). Though admitting a guy has to appreciate his own look in the mirror more than anyone else to get away with wearing it publicly (or just be well-known).

I'm sure it takes some magic.
>>
>>7045264
Looks more like a sad attempt at denial.
>>
>>7051659
>his face
>cromag
lrn2coonphenotypes fag
branibor.blogspot co.uk/2014/08/blog-post_259.html
>>
>>7045273
LOL
>>
>>7052423
Jesus fucking Christ shut up.
>>
>>7045264
I'm certain there's gotta be better looking dudes into makeup than this guy
>>
Gay men can do makeup worlds better than women. Why shit on them for it?
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 1024x682px
That makeup is really unflattering, especially the eyebrows.

He'd be qt with some lighter colors and maybe longer hair.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.