[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is trans privilege?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

File: privilege.jpg (7KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
privilege.jpg
7KB, 350x350px
Is that why transtrenders exist?
>>
File: image (2).png (145KB, 225x400px) Image search: [Google]
image (2).png
145KB, 225x400px
Yes
>>
>>7041608
>muh priviliege
kys cultural marxist scum
>>
>>7041608
What privilege? Most people look down on us. Even trans people hate being trans.
>>
No transtrenders exist for just the opposite reason, they need to feel like they're not in power so they have something to bitch about. When it comes to trans stuff half the people are saying we're godless rapists and the other half are saying we're heroes and I hate it all. Why can't I just be me without people either hating me or thinking I'm some kind of champion for rights?
>>
File: 322774_13041671_pm.jpg (273KB, 550x730px) Image search: [Google]
322774_13041671_pm.jpg
273KB, 550x730px
1 After these things, Jesus walked in Galilee: for hee would not walk in Jewry, because the Jewes sought to kill him.

2 Now the Jewes feast of Tabernacles was at hand.

3 His brethren therefore saide unto him, Depart hence, and go into Judea, that thy Disciples also may see the works that thou doest.

4 For there is no man that doth any thing in secret, and hee himselfe seeketh to be knowen openly: If thou doe these things, shew thy selfe to the world.

5 For neither did his brethren beleeve in Him.

6 Then Jesus said unto them, My time is not yet come: but your time is alway ready.

7 The world cannot hate you, but me it hateth, because I testifie of it, that the workes thereof are evill.

8 Goe ye up unto this feast: I goe not up yet unto this feast, for my time is not yet full come.

9 When he had said these words unto them, he abode still in Galilee.

10 ¶ But when his brethren were gone up, then went he also up unto the feast, not openly, but as it were in secret.

11 Then the Jewes sought him at the feast, and said, Where is he?

12 And there was much murmuring among the people, concerning him: For some said, Hee is a good man: Others said, Nay, but he deceiveth the people.

13 Howbeit, no man spake openly of him, for feare of the Jewes.
>>
File: cara301.jpg (90KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
cara301.jpg
90KB, 1080x1350px
>>7041608
Cis males don't have male privilege. Only FTMs do.
>>
20 ¶ Then came to him the mother of Zebedees children, with her sonnes, worshipping him, and desiring a certain thing of him.

21 And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant, that these my two sonnes may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left in thy kingdome.

22 But Jesus answered, and said, Ye know not what ye aske. Are ye able to drinke of the cup that I shall drinke of, and to be baptized with the baptisme that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able.

23 And he saith unto them, Yee shall drinke indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptisme that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my father.

24 And when the ten heard it, they were moved with indignation against the two brethren.

25 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great, exercise authoritie upon them.

26 But it shall not be so among you: But whosoever will bee great among you, let him be your minister.

27 And whosoever will be chiefe among you, let him be your servant.

28 Even as the Sonne of man came not to be ministred unto, but minister, and to give his life a ransome for many.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.