[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/HRTGen/ HRT General 014: My nipples fucking hurt! edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 26

File: guide.jpg (810KB, 2344x2203px) Image search: [Google]
guide.jpg
810KB, 2344x2203px
> Help, advice, guidance on medications and dosages
> HRT related medical experiences and research
> Availability and pricing of medications
>Rational and scientific discussion

Please take the survey and help us determine the best medications, dosages, and treatment regime to get the results we want.

▶Survey: https://1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶Raw survey data: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶HRTGen Data Analysis: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶HRT Anime Girl Info Sheets: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶Where to get meds: https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx
▶ Also here: https://www.qhi.co.uk/ http://www.alldaychemist.com/
▶ Pill Identification: https://www.drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ Basic hrt info: https://apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
▶ Hormone target ranges: http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶TransDIY : https://www.reddit.com/r/transDIY

▶ /HRTGen/ Archives: https://1drv.ms/w/s!AudRJceTA5C9fiPMDzSLX7xF9MI
Old thread: >>6989729
>>
My nipples don't hurt enough!

Do I need more spiro? I was self-mending for like 6 weeks, and then when I got a legit prescription, my dose of spiro was cut to 100mg daily.

Between stopping and restarting hrt is when my nips actually started to hurt, interesting. Also, estrogen withdrawal is a special kind of hell (especially when coupled with dysphoria), and I wouldn't wish it on anyone

I hope my nipples get more sore though. Not even fetishing, they're just so fun to play with
>>
>>7040552
lol i fucking love playing with my nips now too, they used to just be these things with no purpose, now from hrt they have an incredible sexual function and its amazing.

Sounds like it sucks that you got prescribed a decreased dosage. That makes me not want to stop elf medding, i think if it comes to it, i will take the prescription drugs and self med on top what i have to
>>
>>7040598
Yeah... I dunno, my doc seems pretty cool though. Just wanted to he safe, and she gave me the prescription without a letter from a therapist or anything (because being out of meds was giving me severe depression and suicidal ideation). I figured I'd try out the lower dose, and at the least, I'll be ready to raise it back up if I need to. Honestly, it's been hard to gauge the efficacy of the new dose vs the old dose, because in the 5-6 days I was off spiro, my body built up a pretty good amount of testosterone. Getting hard erections every morning really sucked. But the E withdrawals basically kept me from even getting out of bed, lol. So now I think I'm just getting back to the levels I was at before. Curious about whether my test is significantly higher though, and I think I'll try to get checked this week
>>
File: b12.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
b12.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>>7040471
so from what ive read Cypro has been linked vitamin b12 deficiency , and its not just limited to vegetarians and vegans, but applies to healthy people who eat lots of animal products too
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2145099

I have noticed some symptoms that might be linked to b12 deficiency while on 50mg cypro and 4mg estrofem , laziness and lack of energy + depressive thoughts, so i am planning on taking b12 supplements to be on the safe side (see pic)

does this sound like a good idea? taking 1000mcg of b12 pre day?
>>
DOES HRT AFFECT DIGESTION AND CAN IT BE THE REASON BIG MEALS MAKE ME SO FARTY?
>>
>>7040616
lol, what meds are you on?
>>
>>7040619
Spiro and estradiol, desu

My appetite seems to have actually gone UP, and I finally reached the point of saying "fuck it, let's get chubby," but even moderately-sized meals make my stomach churn and gurgle for hours... especially if I drink
>>
Spiro vs Cypro: what's the difference?
Any noticeable differences/side effects from someone who's been on both?
>>
>>7040920

Spiro
>cheap
>makes you pee yourself
>cant eat foods high in potasium
>many bad side effects
>blocks T does not affect production
>standard dose is 200 mg

Cypro
>strong anti androgen
>progestin effects (benefits feminisation)
>blocks T and kills balls lowering production over time
>linked to depression from vitamin b12 deficiency (take supplements to reduce risk)
>high doses (ie >100mg) have high liver and tumor risks
>standard dose is 50mg, but many need far less, and dose can usually be reduced over time as well
>>
>>7040981
Do I still grow the boobies?
>>
>>7040981
Since Cypro isn't cleared in the US yet, wheres a good place to buy it? I'm finding some on Inhouse but curious if thats where most people get it from
>>
I asked last thread but I'm gonna try again if you don't mind.

Is 25mg bica every other day not enough? If so, I would have to start going the cypro route but I'm trying to keep my benis here.
>>
>>7041172
why would you have to use cypro if it weren't?
>>
>>7041182
Can't order online for now, but can get bica from a friend's pharma at very expensive prices. Can't afford to take 25 everyday at that price.
>>
>>7041195
Lul american'ts
>>
>>7041195
whether it will be enough is probably dependent on you. 12.5mg/day is not unheard of but it is also unknown how it worked. keep in mind though that it's not like there is research for using bicalutamide for transgender at higher doses.
you won't be able to check levels via blood test either

all you can really do is take it and then evaluate yourself to make an educated guess on whether it's enough
>>
>>7041198
I'm south american. We can buy estrogen and AAs over the counter no questions asked. But bica is "rare" and I have to directly request it.

>>7041212
I see.
I guess I'll have to try.

If anyone has any experience with bica doses please tell me it.
>>
>>7041225
i started with 25/day. i have a hard time telling whether it actually was working, i think it was though, if going only by lack of morning erections. however i'm up to ~50mg per day now because it's cheap and the extra makes me feel less insecure about it
>>
>>7041225
It worked for me pretty well for more than one year before I switched to 50mg cypro.
I feel like 50mg cypro is a bit stronger than 12.5mg bica and obviously kills balls which was the reason I switched.
>>
OP pic says "if testicles have atrophied" at the bottom

That sounds scary desu, do they look bad? I don't really want an orchi and much less SRS...
>>
>>7041660
Atrophy just means shrink.
>>
>>7041088
Asset chemist. The 100mg pills are really cheap when you break them in half.
>>
What would happen if I started taking antiangrogens and estrogens on a smaller scale? Like, half a pill a day in stead of a whole one? Would the effects be slower, lower in magnitute, unnoticeable, or what?
>>
>>7040471

How do you get a PO box when you don't have a current lease, mortgage, deed of trust, vehicle registration card, home insurance policy, or vehicle insurance policy? Literally all I have is a checking account statement. I have no other way to get hormones mailed to me now that my parents check my mail. I would have to wake up early to intercept the fucking mail man, which is going to get suspicious because I will be up earlier than normal and hanging around outside several days in a row waiting for the mail to come.
>>
Just recently started self medding 100mg Spiro/day and 2mg E/day, around what time after starting do most people notice breast growth beginning? (sore nipples)
>>
>>7042694
For me started after a week on that dose
But most people start later apparently
>>
>>7042638
Do you live in the United States? as far as I know you don't need anything to start a PO Box except cash.
I would call or go down to the post office in person and ask
>>
W2C Cypro injections
>>
>>7043082

Yes, I'm in the US. I called the local post office today and the guy who picked up the phone said it could only be one of those things. The post office also accepts voter registration cards, but this state doesn't offer those. Some people online have said it will depend on the employee if they will be strict or lenient about the standards, but I don't want to spend 26 minutes walking each way if I get the same guy and the answer is no.
>>
ok I dunno if i need advice or just to talk but
I'm a trans guy, and I'm pre everything (I pass as long as I don't talk though, I just look very young)
I really want to start t, but I have a girlfriend who admits she's only attracted to female bodies (we got together before I realized I was/came out as trans). I love her so much and I've been putting of medical transition because of her. I don't mind doing this because I love her so much, but my dysphoria is crippling. I don't know what to do.
I'm sorry this is a ramble.
>>
>>7043082

I just realized I could forge a lease thanks to Reddit. It's not like they'll actually look into whether I'm really renting. My dad is a landlord too, anyway. Thanks, anon.
>>
Anyone familiar with T doses for a post-op mtf? Everyone I know rejected T when post-op and no one has suggested doses or types of T.
>>
>>7044038

Did you really mean to say MtF?
>>
>>7044059
Yes. My energy levels are low and I'd like to try raising test up to at least ciswoman levels. But I don't know where to start and neither will my doctor.
>>
>>7040471
Ive asked this question before but no one seems to give a straight answer.
What the fuck is an equivalent dosage of 20mg/1ml of estradiol valerate for estradiol cypionate.
Many say EV and EC are the same in terms of dosage with the exception that it has a longer half. But many sources and dosing guides they say for an average starting dose give 1ml of 20mg/ml of EV or .5ml of 5mg/ml if EC every two to three weeks for transitioning. Also in treating menopause EC doses are significatly lower.

So is EC more potent than EV?
People argue that its the same as EV interms of potentcy. The only differncy being a different carbon group resulting in a longer half life.
If that were true than why is DHT much more power than T if the only difference is jus mt a hydrogen bond?
Same same, but different.

Anywas i need an anser cause my doc now has me on a 5mg a week regimnine of EC cause of the EV shortage. I really need to know if I am getting the correct dosage or not.

Plas halp!!!
>>
File: Nfr18cT.png (32KB, 590x340px) Image search: [Google]
Nfr18cT.png
32KB, 590x340px
>>7044075
Gels will probably be best for that.
Injections will be incredibly hard to dose, usually something like 200mg/ml.
You'd most likely want something like 5-10mg of let's say cypionate or enanthate every one to two weeks which corresponds roughly to ~1nmol/l - 2nmol/l peak levels.
Source is "Testosterone - Action Deficiency Substitution" and can be found on #bookz.
>>
File: estrogen line.jpg (10KB, 199x300px) Image search: [Google]
estrogen line.jpg
10KB, 199x300px
>>7040471
is snorting lines of estrofem a good idea?
>>
>>7044075
they prescribe very low dose t cream specifically for postmenopausal women, your doctor should be able to put you on this
>>
are there any counterindications to any anti-depressants for bicalutamide or progynova?
>>
Will COCP do for HRT?
>>
>>7043468
You owe it to yourself to be honest, and if your girlfriend is what you make her out to be, she needs to understand. Physical attraction cannot be at the cost of your misery. A proper relationship is build on compromise and honesty, not lust.

Talk to her, express your feelings, give her a bit of time to think, understand. But she must understand in the end.
>>
anyone else here cant get their E up?

T is in the basement with only 100mg of spiro a day or less--even 50! it never goes higher than 30ng/dl but my e WILL NOT GO UP

2 0.1mg patches? 60 pg/ml. 3 fucking mg estrace TWICE A DAY (6mg total) *SUBLINGUAL* 76pg/ml total...

Did some blood tests to see what the fuck was going on with the second. It JUMPS up to over 2000 after i take the estrogen but then DROPS to below 100 by hour 3 and below 50 by 12 hours. I apparently have some kind of super-liver and the half-life of estradiol in my body is something like *14 minutes* instead of 6 hours. And I'm only 140 lbs at 5 7.

why me
>>
>>7045978
what is the width of your shoulders?
>>
>>7041225
>I'm south american. We can buy estrogen and AAs over the counter no questions asked
Damn, I'm triggered

I would've transitioned 6 years earlier if u had that kind of access
>>
>>7045978
>*SUBLINGUAL*
>It JUMPS up to over 2000
How about 6mg a day (split) just swallowed/orally? Might get you a longer half-life I guess..
Otherwise injections or implants then..
>>
started hormones today

how should I celebrate???
>>
How much will HRT flare up my hips and ass? That's by most the reason I wanna take them the most. I would be happy with a negative chest if I could just get nicer hips, ass and thighs.
>>
>>7046322

Same. When I was between 13 and 15 I remember thinking that if I could buy estrogen from a pharmacy like Advil I would buy it regardless of anyone else. Then I found out two months ago that in my parents' home country, most drugs don't require prescriptions. I have a 12 year old cousin over there who an aunt and his father suspect may be too girlish. If he turns out to be MtF and (s)he is too dumb to get HRT before turning 18, I don't know what the fuck I would think.
>>
>>7047082
I have sort of the same question in terms of how large will breasts get? I'm 22 and (hopefully) going ot be starting HRT soon, not sure what exactly my doctor will prescribe. I wouldn't mind having small ones but I don't know if I'll ever go full girl mode so it might be weird to have really obvious non-hide-able breasts.
>>
I'm 4 months on HRT, 4mg Progynova and 25mg cypro daily. While I'm definitely seeing some breast growth, they never hurt aside from few seconds bursts every once in a while. Should I be worried?
Nipples are much more sensitive than pre-HRT though, so that's good at least.
>>
>>7045978
just take a higher dose?
how is this rocket science?
>>
>>7047582
It's not rocket science it's titty science meaning less precise
>>
>>7047451
How big are your moms breasts, if you have a sister how big are her breasts, any cousins either side of family how big are their breasts? Average the cup size, 1 smaller is what you shoot for
>>
>>7047513
Massage them. Look up breast massages for growth
>>
File: mega milk shirt.jpg (25KB, 342x353px) Image search: [Google]
mega milk shirt.jpg
25KB, 342x353px
>>7047844
Not him, but my mother and two sisters are fairly large chested. I don't want to grow huge tits, just cute and small A or B cups.
Should I be worried? Hell, I already have almost A cup gyno just from being overweight as a teenager.
>>
>>7047884
Spiro slightly restricts breast growth, cypro and progesterone (?) Give max size
>>
>>7047911
Restricts how?
>>
>>7047884
>him
im not her, but really?
>>
>>7047933
Look it up
>>
>>7047911
What about Bica? I'm on 25mg/day currently with no E.
It's been about a month, and I can definitely FEEL my breast a lot more lately, and they feel firmer. But I'm not sure if that's a sign they're gonna grow much larger or perfectly normal.

>>7047962
read
>>7047451
>and (hopefully) going ot be starting HRT soon
>I don't know if I'll ever go full girl mode
They haven't even started HRT yet, nor do they sound like they want to socially transition, so I don't see the problem with using male pronouns.
I'm sorry if this upsets you, oh great and powerful tumblr-kun.
>>
i'm getting my blood tested in about 12 hours. how should i dose out my estrogen?
i usually take 4mg around now, and then another 2mg in about 12 hours. i don't plan on taking the second dose until after the test, but should I take 4 now?
>>
>>7047988
eh if you prefer being an asshole, then by all means
>>
File: 20161012_164004_1476315646046.jpg (1MB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
20161012_164004_1476315646046.jpg
1MB, 2000x1000px
Guys they finally arrived, I'm very excited but I've never done any HRT before.
I'm 5'7, 22 years old and I weight 124 lbs.
Can anyone advice me on dosage?
>>
>>7048030
>huge apprehension about transitioning socially
>hasn't started HRT yet (even if they're taking the steps to do so)
>BUT YOU HAVE TO CALL THEM A GIRL DESPITE THEM SAYING THEY FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE IDEA AND ARE UNSURE IF THAT'S REALLY WHAT THEY WANT TO BE

You're the one being insensitive. Fuck off back to whatever ideologue safespace you crawled out of.
>>
>>7047884
>>7047962
>>7047988
>>7048030
>>7048073

Original
>>7047451
here, pls stop fighting, I go by him in real life and I dont care what people call me online.
>>
>>7048065
You might have wanted to consult on dosage before order 25mg Spiro, 200 is the standard dose. You'll work your way up there over time but gosh you'll be taking alot of those small ones.
>>
>>7048101
Yeah, because I was researching the most recommended but not dosages, and it seemed easier to just take more pills than having to cut them in case they were too strong.

So basically what I've gather on dosage is that I should start with 100mg a day of spiro. 50mg in the morning and 50 before bed, also to wait about 3 weeks before strofem so I can know which one gives me side effects if any. And when doing strofem to start 2mg and at discretion move to 6mg a day.

Can anyone confirm?

Also I'm a huge caffeine addict, is that going to affect my progress in a bad way?
>>
>>7047884

Anyone else hope to grow tits big enough to deserve wearing that shirt?
>>
>>7048089
>I go by him in real life and I dont care what people call me online.
>wanting to grow tits
>i go by him
okay girlie
>>
>>7048156
I specifically said I DIDN'T want to.

I'm just trying to gauge how much of a problem it will be for me if they get too big.
>>
>>7048065
>retarded enough to buy 25mg pills when 100mg are available
TruTrans confirmed
>>
So 200mg spiro and 0.1mg estradiol dermapatch (equiv 2mg oral) has put me into 43ng/dl T and 248 pg/ml estrogen.

Should I double my estrogen to a normal dose, 4mg, even if I'm in range?
>>
Anybody on 8mg of oral estradiol? What are your hormone levels like? I've taken 4mg in the past and it puts at around 60 pg/ml. I'm taking 6mg now but I doubt my levels are that much better.
>>
If I'm starting post-puberty (24) are T-blockers still necessary; seems like T already wrecked my body. Is my body still producing T?
>>
>>7050014
Also, realistically speaking, how slim are my chances?
>>
>>7050014

Your testicles are always producing testosterone.

>>7050018

Less than they were at 18. If you want a specific answer, we would need a picture.
>>
If my cum became more watery and doesnt smell much does it mean I have low T or its cause of too much prostate stimulation?
>>
File: 3215151251462.png (1MB, 1370x945px) Image search: [Google]
3215151251462.png
1MB, 1370x945px
>50 mg bicu a day
>5 mg fin a day
>4 mg est a day
>evista a day (week on week off)
>every time I brush top of my hair with my fingers hair strands come

I am literally at loss of words, wtd
>>
>>7051116
Finasteride causes a shed phase that lasts ~3-6 months after beginning treatment. Also, we naturally shed 50-100 hairs a day.
>>
Is 100mg spiro a day too low?
>>
>>7051126
i am on these for like 2 months and I was on minoxidil for 2 bottles before pills. Should shedding still be expected.

Also is staring duta before fin finishes good idea. Ive read somewhere that duta takes ages before reaching acceptable levels in blood stream.
>>
>>7051201
its normal at first months
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/news/education/understanding-shedding-hair-loss-treatment/

why do you need evista too, dont you want pretty boyboobs?
>>
>>7051375
ye, no. I am /femgen/ but I asked this question here since its purely about hrt (‿)
>>
File: Dont panic.jpg (51KB, 546x451px) Image search: [Google]
Dont panic.jpg
51KB, 546x451px
>>7051126
>>7051375
And what if I've been on Fin for over a year and are suddenly getting alot of shedding recently...
>>
Will I need to put on weight to get tits/ass?

Currently 52.7 kg and about 170 cm. Thin enough to see outline of ribcage, and individual ribs when I inhale.
>>
>>7052793
no, big tits and a plump ass will instantly develop once you start hrt hon :>)
>>
>>7052793
you are overweight actually
>>
>>7052801
True, that should have been obvious

>>7052866
I know, I've gained too much recently
>>
>>7052866
M E M E
>>
>>7040609
yeah you need to take vitamins on HRT

>lack of energy + depressive thoughts
that can be easily result on lack of T and side effect on cypro too
>>
It's been 5 weeks and my pills still haven't got here.
Is it safe to assume that they got intercepted by customs or something?
>>
File: full retard.jpg (12KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
full retard.jpg
12KB, 247x204px
>>7048065
>self medding
>buys Spiro and not Cypro
>>
>>7052984
>need to take vitamins on HRT
Any specific other vitamins that might be important? i realy want boobs...
>>
>>7053760
send an email to where you bought them from and they should re-ship your order
>>
>>7054116
I'm already somewhat feminine without hormones, I don't need something powerful and fast I'm happy with some slow but steady progress that's why I also bought the 25mg instead of the 100mg, I can just swallow 4 pills if I want to, they're really tiny and if I decide to cut the dosage I just take less pills instead of having to cut them every time.
>>
>>7054185
Its not just about speed, its about overall results.Having more testosterone in your system will reduce your overall feminisation. Estrogen and testosterone compete with each other, if you know your levels and they are already close to female range then you could probably get away with a low AA dose, if not you should assume you T is male range and start with a full dose.
>>
File: emus.jpg (107KB, 707x395px) Image search: [Google]
emus.jpg
107KB, 707x395px
>>7054185
>I don't need something powerful
You realy need to research why Cypro is preferred over Spiro.
>>
>>7054373
I did and it seems that book growth is in the top 5 if not the main reason people take it (as far as I've read) but I'm a huge fan of the petite skinny look, I don't really wish for huge hips or breasts bigger than A cup
Now I'm really interested in your personal opinion, why would you pick cypro over spiro? I know everyone is different and there is no right or wrong everyone perceived themselves differently but I'm curious about your personal choice
>>
>>7054385
Hips? Are you saying you heard cypro helps with that too?
>>
>>7054421
No just breasts really, hips are mostly bone structure I'm 24 so nothing really I could do about it. But definitely breasts growth is what people talk about mostly when cypro is mentioned
>>
File: received_1117045421676012.gif (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
received_1117045421676012.gif
33KB, 300x300px
>>7054385
Have fun pissing yourself.
>>
>>7054489
If I don't pee on spiro does that mean I'm trutrans?
>>
>>7054505
100%
>>
>>7054489
How bad is it, really? Does it seriously make you wet yourself if you aren't careful? That sounds awful.
>>
>>7054578
I just came off spiro of 8 months and switched to CPA. Yea, it's pretty bad.
>>
>>7054578
Honestly, senpai, I had to pee really often my first couple weeks on spiro. It was bad on long car rides. After that, it kind of normalized, I dunno if I just got used to making more pee and my bladder got bigger or something? But I think I now pee the same as before, and I drink at least a half gallon of water a day.
>>
>>7052444
you're body is rejecting the medications and is turning you into the balding man you were truely meant to be
>>
Why is there so much information about self-medding for MtF, but not FtM? Is it just harder to self med?
>>
>>7055111
it's actually easier to self med t if you can get it in the first place but the ftm community propagates the craziest myths
once a guy told me he knew someone who bought t online and it was actually heroin
anyway, here's how to self med t:
buy testosterone cypionate from a steroid site (clearnet or darknet) with good reviews
inject 50mg/week
slowly increase to a maximum of 100mg/week, maintaining your dose when you're happy with the pace of changes
>>
>>7054148
on top of my head B, D, E, (later for blood cloth prevention), specifics depend on your HRT and health

progesterone and gaining fat for boobs, some links been posted above
there is no evidence that any dietary supplements help with that
>>
>>7054578
Its a freaking diuretic - that's the main use of Spiro. My granny was on it to lose more fluid.
You wont wet yourself if you have any bladder control, but you will constantly want to pee.
>>
File: 1476301316917.jpg (73KB, 780x596px) Image search: [Google]
1476301316917.jpg
73KB, 780x596px
I want to start on Estrogen, but without anti-androgen.

I don't want to "lower my masculinity", but I want to "increase my femininity".

Is breast growth possible this way? Most things I've read about HRT don't go into specifics about the effects of Estrogen only, without the anti-androgen.

Any info? Experiences?
>>
>>7055391
estrogen without anti-androgens can work with high doses but it will demasculinize you inherently alongside feminization
the middle ground you seek does not exist
>>
Will I be underdeveloped if things go too slowly during HRT? My doctor is ramping up my dosage at a painfully slow rate
>>
>>7055391
Depending on which medication you take, estrogen alone can dramatically lower your T levels, or even nuke them completely.

But you'll for sure have some hormone imbalance. Hot flashes, crazy mood swings, fatigue, etc.
>>
What meds can I take that will guarantee me to keep my fertility for mtf? Is it true that cypro let's me have kids without keeping my sperm in a bank?
>>
Mtf here, already on hrt.
Looking to help my breast growth a bit. I'm aware that inducing lactation helps if you're willing to deal with the minor annoyances of it.
Which, I am, so I'm trying to figure out how to do so without having to spend a lot of time playing with my nipples constantly.
I heard Domperidone kickstarts lacation pretty quickly. Thing is, it's not available without a prescription here in the US.
I've found Vomistop on alldaychemist, and I'm thinking about buying it.

So, what issues would arise from buying prescription drugs through a website like this? And how reliable are they?
I'm kinda worried about the legality of it more than anything.
Also open for alternative advice on all this if anyone has any.
>>
>>7058267
Cypro kills your balls real good, anon. Sperm banking is your only real way to guarantee the ability.
>>
>tfw USA won't allow me to take cypro
is it worth spending way more to buy it illegally? are the results really better than spiro?
>>
>>7058267
Bica is the only t-blocker that doesn't impede your dick/testicle function much, but just being on estrogen will likely render you infertile eventually. If you want to be able to still have kids, your only real option is to bank.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
My (old) endo wanted to keep me on 1mg spiro, 100mg Estradiol for ~6 months, which seemed really low. (And probably is low, since I'm still getting erections 4 months out and they're about as common as before HRT. I was really hoping they'd stop.)
I'm seeing a new one this Friday, can I just ask for a higher dosage? Is there anything specific I should say that would lead them to prescribing me more pills?
>>
How can I tell if the 2mg estrogen pills the pharmacy gave me are micronized? The bottle just says "estradiol" and the paperwork discusses "estrogens", not even distinguishing between premarin and the different estradiol derivatives. If it helps, theyre blue-green ovals, one side has a lowercase b, the other side reads 887 2
>>
>>7058694
Low either way, but you sure you don't have that backwards? Most dosages I see for hormones is in the hundreds of mg for T blockers and 2-8 of estrogen.
>>
>>7058742
Oh, yeah. It's 100mg Spiro 1mg Estra.
>>
>>7058694
you're not going to stop being able to have erections. do you mean random ones like morning wood?
>>
inhouse pharmacy wont let me pay with a credit card(U.S.).

who will?
>>
>>7058802
Stay calm, read the OP image, and enjoy your ban.
>>
>>7055391
My T level was completely nuked without an AA, I'm on patches though. AA's aren't a requirement for everyone, and not taking them doesn't put you in this "middle ground" idea you have; that doesn't really exist, it's all in or nothing with hrt.
>>
>>7058802
Save any money you can and go to a private clinic, like GenderCare or Transhealth. I was on HRT months after calling Transhealth, and the clinic itself is kewl. Train costs are a bitch if you live up north though, London was a six hour train for me each way and cost almost as much as the appointments, consider going by coach. It'll be cheaper than self meding in the long run, you just need the cash to start with.
>>
>>7058802
fuck off youngshit
>>
>>7058703
try to take it sublingually and see if it dissolves quickly or tastes like shit
worst case is you swallow it anyway
>>
>>7059280
I don't live in london :\ we do have a NHS system like but no specialized clinics, you need an appointment with a therapist and lots of waiting.

>>7058965
Thanks

>>7059331
Howdy par'ner
>>
File: spiro.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
spiro.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
>>7054385
Spiro has horrible side affects
>>
>>7059457
Enlighten me.
I wanna know what to expect
>>
>>7059471
you pee a lot and can't eat bananas
and it fucks your liver like an alcoholics
best bet is chopping off your balls ASAP
>>
>>7058363
If you use a trusted site like alldaychemist , qhi, or inhouse pharmacy etc you should be good to go with the drugs, they are pretty legit sources.

As for the legality, its mostly the company selling the drugs thats breaking the law, if you live in a first world country the worst that can realy happen to you is the package getting nicked by customs.
>>
>>7058812
Qhi.co.uk
>>
>>7058433
if you can afford it, yes.
>>
>>7058433
It's not illegal to order them online or take them. It is only illegal to prescribe.

It's also not very expensive, and since you can lower the dose over time it gets cheaper over time.
>>
>>7059487
I`m too autistic... why can`t i eat bananas?
>>
>>7055391
Oostrogen on its own does basically nothing unless you take crazy high dosages (which both goes against your desire to remain masculine and carries health risks, namely of blood clots).
>>
>>7058703
It will say in the leaflet or maybe on the box if they are.
>>
>>7061513
Potassium
>>
>>7058694
They should be giving you dosages appropriate for your blood test results. If you're in the female range for testosterone and oestrogen then there's no need to prescribe a high dose, but most people need more to reach that.
>>
>>7061583
I remember my endo gave me 100 mg Spiro because he didn't want my blood pressure to get too low. I had low T as well, so it seems to be working.
Also taking 4 mg E a day. Not really relevant, I guess.
>>
Are there bloodtests you can buy for this or do you need to go in to a clinic?
>>
>>7055404
the mid ground is becoming a fat unmanly blob
>>
File: lostfish_sc_06.jpg (57KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
lostfish_sc_06.jpg
57KB, 300x450px
>>7061513
Do yourself a favor, read up on side effects, all drugs have them, you have to know what you are taking and what risks there are. Just do a web search, all information is easily available.

>>7061773
For hormone level tests you have to go to a lab or clinic, depends on where you live.
>>
Anyone have an idea how long it takes assetchemist to dispatch an order? I placed an order a little over a week ago and it still hasn't been dispatched yet, I live in the UK and I paid for a private prescription if that's important.
>>
>>7042638 If you are serious about transitioning, you might want to talk to your parents about it. If not, then you'll have the problem of explaining why your hips are growing wider. If you tell them it's a hormone difficiency, they'll take you to a doctor to feed you testosterone to change you back.

Honesty will make things better in the long run.
>>
>>7062000
>hips are growing wider
this doesn't happen
>>
It is a good idea to stock up on mones? I mean, i'll get out of this city because of college and i'm selling some old stuff, so i've got some money.

Is it a good idea to stock up on, like, 8-12 months worth of mones?

It will take me ages to get some money back so i'm planning to ensure i'll not run out of the only things moving me.
>>
>>7062863
Stack as much as you can, especially the AAs.. I got past 12 month stack now so slowed down a bit but still stacking..
>>
>>7061999
When I ordered from them, they sent it out within a few days. I think they do all their shipping in batches and I just got lucky though. Send an email to customer service if it takes too much longer.
I'm in the US, but I don't think the prescription status really matters unless customs opens it.

>>7062863
As long as you'll use them up within the expiration date, I don't see why not.
>>
>>7062000

I did come out to them, that's why they have started checking my packages. Before they didn't care. I can't be honest to my parents about buying hormones online because my father expressly forbid it. If only I were at the age where hip growth into female proportions is guaranteed.

>>7062806

Probably not at my age. I'm 21. But I think maybe my bones may already be wide enough that if I get some fat on my hips I'll be fine. Then there are other moments where I think I'm delusional for ever believing such a thing. Dysphoria sucks, senpai.

>>7062863

I would strongly suggest so, I have like 15 days of estradiol left which is not enough until my next order gets here. The reason I have so little is because I had to take a 23 day long trip just as I was running out of meds because of my parents. I wasn't too worried though because I had an appointment set with my endocrinologist 6 days after I got back, but then he had a conference and had to cancel. The worst part is that my trip was to a country where I could have gotten HRT meds without a prescription but I didn't (the problem was I couldn't get around on my own and didn't have the local currency). I just thought up as I wrote this that maybe I could call my endocrinologist's office to see if they could fax another prescription to my Walmart pharmacy because my endocrinologist's wait time is 5 months long. At least I have my cypro.

I never thought I would be one of the idiots who is out of HRT drugs.
>>
>>7063009
>15 days of estradiol left which is not enough until my next order gets here
Splitting the E to last you as long as possible may help a bit even if it means lower doses.. And as you said you still got your cypro.
>>
>>7063023

I have been splitting my pills. In fact, I've even skipped the last three days entirely. Now I have a headache and I'm not sure if it's related. Fuck my dad for being a fuckboy 50-something dummy.
>>
Is there any info online I can use to convince my doctor to put me on 200mg/4mg daily right off the bat?
>>
>>7059487
I thought cypro fucks your liver? Only reason I'm taking spiro instead
>>
>>7063631
Cypro has more potential to do that yes, but cypro dosage gets ramped down over time as it kills your test production which reduces the risk.
>>
Is anyone here on an implant for their HRT?

How is it? Was it hard to get prescribed? Do you think it's better than pills/injections? Is it expensive?
>>
>>7061999
My last order took nearly 3 weeks for them to mark it as shipped, but it got to me within a week so they must have shipped it before updating.
>>
>>7063403
no
>>
Anyone here from Belgium ever ordered from QHI? I'm worried my order will get stopped by customs ;-;
>>
does Cyproterone increase photosensitivity?

My laser clinic said they might not treat me if it is..
>>
Is it normal to still get wet dreams on HRT?
>>
>>7065705
I can't say if its normal, but after enough HRT I haven't had one in years
>>
>>7065705

I think I did have one. Didn't matter to me though, because it wasn't that sticky white gunk.
>>
>>7066118
maybe you wet the bed because of spiro?
>>
>>7066162

No, I was on cypro at that point. I'm saying at least it was just clear semen without any sperm. Barely any smell either.
>>
>>7065705
You ejaculate less and then eventually almost not at all on HRT, so you won't do it during dreams. You can still orgasm during them though (or at least I can and I can't see any reason why you wouldn't be able to).
>>
Is it dangerous to blindly go through HRT without exams and all?

This as i have cases in the family of cancer (mother, uncles), thrombosis (grandma), Kidney failure (grandma, due to wrong meds during years of diabetes, fuck her doctor).
>>
>>7067015
Dangerous somewhat, but so long as you stick to normal dosages and don't go above them you should be fine
>>
>>7063723
Oic, thanks
>>
>>7065083
seconding this

thinking of switching to cypro but will stick to spiro until I'm finished laser if this is the case
>>
>>7065083
I literally have never heard that before. Where'd you get that from?
>>
File: desire to know more.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
desire to know more.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>7063939
Seconding this
>>
>>7040471
I hear spyro can fuck up breast growth, is that true? Also would it be bad to take spyro for one month or so then take cypro or is staying with one type forever the correct thing to do?
>>
>>7067976
If you have the option, just go cypro and avoid spiro
>>
>>7040471
I remember seeing a chart for how much of each pill to take for x month but I can't find it now. Could anyone link that?
>>
>>7065705
I had one around my first or second month of hrt. Haven't had one since (2 years now)
>>
>>7065705
Is it normal to still get dreams of me as a boy?
>>
>>7067250
>>7067381
just google
>>
I've been on HRT for almost 2 years and on cypro for 9 months. According to bloodtests my levels are fine (beside prolactin being a bit too high), my balls and prostate are dead. Then why do I have morning boners from time to time and my penis is generally very responsive to visual and physical stimulation. It started only in the past ~3 months. How do I kill it/make it less responsive?
>>
>>7070602
I find it funny and tragic that trans who want to kill their penis can't do it, and trans/femboys who want to keep them lose it.

Such is life, senpai. if cypro can't kill it nothing can.
>>
Is insurance going to out me to my parents? I don't know how that shit works and if they're going to get a bill at the end of the month that says GIRL PILLS on it. I know they can't call the pharmacy/doctor about it since I'm not a minor, but I'm still on their plan.
>>
>>7070788

You could try asking the insurance company. I don't know how I never thought of this despite seeing this question asked so many times before.
>>
>>7070602
I have almost the same settings as you in regards to meds.

I have lost basically all my sex drive, and I have an insanely difficult time getting a boner, it's pretty much impossible most days.

I also have a hard time reaching orgasm, and I no longer really find any porn interesting. Also my partner hasn't been able to make me orgasm in months. Good thing she's a tranny with a low ish sex drive herself.

I'm also a femboy :/ so I kinda miss it. But also it feels kinda nice not having sexual desires and thoughts. Feels a lot more innocent too.
>>
>>7070817
>>7070602
Forgot to add, I think boner functionality all boils down to the individual. My gf has been on hormones like 2 years longer than I have and still has a super easy time getting boners and gets horny fairly often, despite properly nuked test and rediculously teensy tiny balls.

It's all a roll of the dice, and we both got the opposite effect of what was desired.
>>
File: tummy.png (666KB, 720x1156px) Image search: [Google]
tummy.png
666KB, 720x1156px
Is there an easier way to lose weight on HRT? I gained some from being a slob and now i kinda hate my body, also how do i calculate how many calories i need now, or is maintenance still around 2000 on average?

Pic related, only a femboy but overeating gave me a weird body shape and boobs
>>
I read Bica makes the skin more photosensitive

So then it would be dangerous to be on it while having laser?
>>
>>7070962
Maintenance is actually a good bit lower on hrt.

For me its like 1300-1400 calories but it might be higher for you depending on height and other factors.
>>
>>7070318
Yes.
>>
>>7070962
Normal exercise/eating less. Nothing about being on HRT makes it any different.
>>
I'm 5'10" and 130lbs, haven't started HRT. Is this a good weight? Should I lose some more now or wait until I'm on spyro to lose weight?
>>
>>7071239
I meant Cypro.
>>
>>7071239
Go ahead and start, that way more male-pattern fat gets lost. It's not hard losing weight on HRT IMO.
>>
File: 1469047378013.gif (51KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1469047378013.gif
51KB, 500x376px
I've been taking Estradiol 4mg and Spironolactone 200mg for 2 years now.

Should I switch? Idk what to do, I'm just a shut in.
>>
How permanent are the effects of mtf HRT?
Mainly worried about fertility.
>>
>>7070962
yeah it's called don't stuff your fat fucking face and go for a job
>>
>>7072176
I think it takes about 2 years with nuked T levels to be permanently infertile, some fat growth on estro will be permanent but most of the effects of AA aren't.
>>
Hi, is there any way to make my dick really tiny without being able to pass as a boy?
>>
>>7074071
that was kind of bad wording, I want my dick to be tiny but don't want to look like a tranny
>>
I can't stop crying.
I think I might lose my gf if I come.
>>
>>7074310
If I come out as trans..
>>
>>7073953
I have a good full time job but gg
>>
>>7074342
>>7073953
>>7071044
>>7071023
>>7070962

Is it just me or is he really not that fat? Could go really slim and lean if he lost a few pounds but im not seeing a problem
>>
how do I get whoremoans without a prescription??
>>
>>7074387
Alldaychemist
>>
>>7074397
Can I just write anything for my physician and not fax them the "prescription"? Or do I have to make a fake one or something
>>
Can I just blindly trust and follow the picture in the OP or should I do some research myself?
>>
>>7074490
Seconded
>>
>>7074342
Jog dipshit
>>
>>7040471
Is this safe?
>>
>>7074628
Im not the one who misspelled a 3 letter word tbf
>>
Do hormones make your hips curvier and girlier?
>>
>>7074886
No, but my will.
>>
>>7074892
Your what?
>>
Do i have to change my cypro dosage if im going to be taking finasteride as well?
>>
What are the chances of survival by following /lgtb/'s advice on tranny skittles?
>>
File: CnWxU-fVIAAUu6I.jpg (82KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CnWxU-fVIAAUu6I.jpg
82KB, 900x1200px
>>7045322
>https://1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM

I snorted a line of estradiol once.
>>
>>7075147
what was it like?
>>
>>7075169
I got a head rush, but that was kinda it.
>>
>>7062999
>>7064257
Thanks for the info, my order actually arrived today the night after I sent a query asking how long it takes for an order to be shipped.
>>
>Saw on another thread someone talking about losing some height while on HRT
Wait, what? Is this a thing? I thought HRT doesn't effect anything bone-related unless you start before or during puberty?
>>
>>7075766
most of my experience is on the ftm side of things, but I've had friends who grew slightly on t who started years after their female growth phase finished, and minor increases in hand and foot size have been reported even from men who started in their 40s
slight decreases in height and hand/foot size have been reported even in late transitioning mtfs
it's nowhere near consistent or to be expected though, and you might not be able to tell unless you check regularly
>>
File: Maki_Pencil.jpg (25KB, 429x485px) Image search: [Google]
Maki_Pencil.jpg
25KB, 429x485px
Can I be someone's internet slut/prostitute to help pay for hormones
>>
>>7075779
sure you can be my internet slut and help pay for my hormones
>>
Do AAs do anything about fat gain/loss? Seeing as spiro is basically a way to drive out fluid
>>
>>7074490
>>7074544
Always do some resarch yourself. For anything.

FYI, the dosages there are okay *on averange*, you may need much different dosaging and you should be aware of what side effects these drugs have and what do to what happens when. As example Cypro can cause B12 deficency which in turn causes depression.
>>
>bought cypro from some shady site before I discovered QHI
>never receive it, whatever
>get mail from customs half a year later about a package containing illegal meds
So are they going to put me on some list and check all my suspicious packages from now on? Will I still be able to receive from QHI? Can't find any information on this.
>>
File: uh.png (5KB, 640x91px) Image search: [Google]
uh.png
5KB, 640x91px
Umm
>>
Is 22 too late to start hrt? I wo t have child birthing hips.

Id rather have a vagoo, but id be okay with just lasoring hair and getting a facial surgery
>>
>>7076618
Congrats, you're pregnant.
>>
>>7076645
Anon, I started at 23. I'm only 24 now, and I look like a dude and am still in boymode. But I have tiny boobs, my skin has gotten softer, and I just shaved my whole body and desu feels pretty great desu
>>
>>7075766
Musculature loss alone could likely account for probably a half inch to an inch of height loss in some cases. This is mostly speculation, but I think it's feasible.
>>
>>7076777
ikr explains why I've been a big crybaby tho
>>
>>7076491

I don't know, but generally, government functions aren't designed for efficiency.
>>
>>7074440
You dont have to send anything
>>
>>7040471
>be horny
>start mtf hrt
>3 weeks in
>still horny
>acne

Perfectly normal right?
>>
>>7079151
I noticed acne too, Fuck. That's pretty much the one thing that will take me off HRT
>>
>>7079240
Acne scrub/cream should keep it under control for the most part.
>>
>>7079151
>>3 weeks in
you're just 3 weeks in. wait a month or two.
>>
Are there any online pharmacies that take debit gift cards? ADC and inhouse seem to only have checks as an option.
>>
>>7080221
qhi.co.uk
>>
I puke out most of the food I eat to keep myself from getting fat, would that have some kind of negative consequence if I decided to start HTR?
>>
>>7080295
Thanks, just ordered.
>>
>>7080302
You want to gain weight on HRT
>>
>>7081009
I want to lose my belly fat first though
>>
>>7080221
Fringing off for a second, do those kinds of debit cards work like gift cards? Do you have to keep up with them at all or make any payments?
>>
>>7081040
anorexia is not good either way, you need to treat it and then diet/burn calories properly (caffeine+Ephedrine lel)
losing weight is easier on T than on E of course
>>
>>7080302
>>7081040

If you're going to lose weight self-destructively, you may as well do it right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqmZS9F1Pxw
>>
>>7081146
yeah, I'm already using DNP, 400mg today but I remembered I have laser on Saturday and I don't know if DNP is photosensitive so I'm ending this cycle before it even really began
>>
>>7081162
you are fucking nuts if you are serious
>>
>>7081239
Why?

I want to lose ASAP so I can start putting it on again so it will go to the right places
>>
>>7081162
>Bulimia
>On DNP
Not even once.
Enjoy your cataracts.
>>
>>7079151
In women acne is typical at menstruation time when they have lower estrogen and relatively higher test, which stimulates sebaceous gland (skin oil) secretion. Your reason could be that your skin is changing and pores are getting smaller and they get clogged with oil that you still produce in high ammonunt.
If you think your T is not suppressed enough do blood test, adjust dosage if needed
>>
>>7081285
go to the right places? what does that even mean
>>
>>7081426
fat redistribution, on HRT fat goes to the hips, breasts, thighs
>>
>>7081434
Unless youre under 18 or planning to have BBL youre not going to see alot of fat redistribution like, at all
>>
>>7081449
Really? That's so lame.
>>
>>7081507
You will still get fem type fat distribution. Most likely wont have proper boobs though.
>>
>>7081449
>BBL
?
>>
>>7081537

Brazilian Butt Lift.
>>
>>7040981
>standard dose is 50mg

ED?
>>
Are there any health risks for stopping hrt for a few months? Would it decrease its effectiveness when going back on it?
>>
>>7081524
Oh, well that's not too bad for me, since I'm more interested in hip and buttocks fat.
>>
basically your body will overproduce androgens if you go off for more than a few days (since it starts thinking that the low T is an imbalance if there's no estrogen being added), so the masculinisation effects over the period you're off for are probably going to be more than the estrogenic effects would have been for that length of time.
>>
>>7081997
oops, for >>7081700
>>
>>7081997
Thanks
>>
>>7081087
I had a vanilla gift card that I paid cash for, and there hasn't been any charges even though I didn't use it for a year. I think it depends on which one you get though, so just read the terms and conditions closely.
>>
What would happen to me if I just took an anti androgen for a couple months?
>>
>>7081700
really depends on what stage you are at, maybe cypro killed your balls already, nothing will happen in just couple weeks, but in couple months the changes will be reverting very noticeably
there are many mtfs who went on and off for a while, you should ask them
>>
>>7082393
I've been taking 50mg spiro for 3 months. Only thing that happens is slower body and facial hair growth.
>>
>>7082393
Which AA? only bica is safe to do it since you still have T->E conversion on it.

Just killing your hormones is unhealthy and wont give as much feminization without E, so whats the point? And the changes are slow anyway, not much in couple months unless you are very yonung/lowtest if you want to hide it from parents.
>>
>>7082452
>50mg
thats really low
>>
>>7082481

You can't say there's no point because it will halt further masculinization. And the changes toward female may be close to nil, but it's still time that's being used advantageously because when they do start estrogen, their T will already be on the floor so estrogen can work freely.
>>
>>7082393
I worked up to 50mg of bica over the course of two months and saw little changes. Not surprising but alone AAs don't do much
>>
>>7074397
>Alldaychemist

what if I'm in canada
>>
Is there any benefit to going over 250pg/mL? "Faster" transition? Just being a hormonal wreck? I responded pretty well to estradiol because I was a literal low-T beta fag so a "normal" dose would probably put me over range.
>>
>>7082659

They don't ship to Canada?
>>
>>7082751

No

http://support.alldaychemist.com/support/solutions/articles/9000016257-do-you-ship-to-canada-or-mexico-
>>
>>7082491
I'll ask my GP to up it. I have appointment next week.
>>
>>7082811

Try qhi.co.uk, inhousepharmacy.vu, and assetchemist.co.uk.
>>
I'm going from spironolactone to cyproterone with the help of my doctor... she wanted to avoid possibly raising my testosterone by switching all at once, so she added cyproterone to my normal regimen (spiro+E).

Adding cyproterone finally got my T down to an almost undetectable range, so she removed Spiro... and for the last couple weeks I've been feeling incredibly dysphoric. It's really stressing me out. Is this a sign my T spiked back into male ranges? Might my cypro dosage need to be raised?

I just took a blood test but I'm waiting on results. I'm only on 50mg of cypro right now, and my T has always been high and hard to suppress.

I'm already tired of having dysphoria again >.<
>>
>>7081009
Why do I need to gain weight on HRT?

I don't wanna be fat again after all I did ;_;
>>
I'm on assetchemist but I can't seem to find estradiol. When I search it it brings me to a lot of different medicines but none of them seem to be right.
>>
>>7083076

Take progynova 2mg.
>>
File: 1386632544059.png (28KB, 244x273px) Image search: [Google]
1386632544059.png
28KB, 244x273px
Is 125 pg/mL a good level to have your Estradiol at? My doc was saying it's low but I'm having a hard time finding info on it myself.
>>
>>7083223

Didn't you get reference ranges with your result? Take a look at http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/2089003-overview.
>>
>>7083231
My ranges are for males. < OR = 39. Looking at that site I don't think I'm super low like I'm being told but I have room to up my dose a bit.
>>
>>7082928
Not a lot of weight dork, but unless you want everyone to see Ms. Boy-skeleton Flat-ass then go put on like 5-10 lbs
>>
>>7082662
I'm >>7076618
And I mean, I get overly emotional at fucking everything. The highs are really high and the lows make me want to run into my bfs arms and cry for a few hours. I mean, I cry over stupid shit 2-3 times a week and I mean full on sobbing over dumb shit but I sleep really good afterwards~
Also I'm crazy horny but my boyfriend enjoys this a lot tho.
But no, after a limit there's noextra feminization.
>>
>>7083301
I'm not mr.skelington levels of thin tho, i'm like 140 pounds.
>>
>>7083360
How tall are you? I'm 5'10" and 130lbs and I still feel fat.

>why is my brain so broken
>>
>>7083366
I'm like 1,80m or 5'90 according to google. So I'm fatter than you.
>>
Where can I find a doctor who isn't terrified of these drugs? It's like cancer. I need them, I don't like them or have an addiction. These fucking meme doctors man...

Also, anyone think I should give up on doctor Spiro for self order cypro?
>>
>>7083371

180 cm is nearly 5'11". Most likely you took 5.9' to mean 5'9". Just so you know, there are 12 inches in a foot.

>>7083380

I do. I refused my endocrinologist's offer to give me spironolactone because I had bad sideeffects on it.
>>
Okay so on assetchemist which cypro is correct? I see so many and I'm not sure which one is actually going to be useful.
>>
>>7083647

The 84 pills of 100 mg is cheapest assuming you split it. Some people take cyproterone at 50 mg, I take it at 25 mg. So if you split a 100 mg pill into fourths, it's like 20 something cents a day for your anti-androgen.
>>
>>7083541
Oh, I did not know that, yeah, it said 5'9"
>>
>>7084002

Take a screenshot.
>>
File: footfetish.png (7KB, 664x240px) Image search: [Google]
footfetish.png
7KB, 664x240px
>>7084148
What I meant to say is that you were right.
>>
>>7084527
converting centimetres to feet and then converting feet to feet and inches is NOT ACCURATE
a foot is twelve inches, but the conversion multiplies by ten instead
you have to convert it to inches, then convert those to feet and inches based on the fact that 60" = 5'0". 180cm is just under 71" or 5'11".
>>
>>7084585
oh wait i just realized that's what you were agreeing with
i see this mistake made a lot and it's a pet peeve of mine
>>
>>7084598
Actually I'm glad you responded because I didn't knew that either. From now on I'll convert centimeters to inches then.
>>
Can someone give a more detailed description of what "your fat will redistribute in a more femenine way" even means?

Some people say it's a pretty noticeable difference, some people say it isn't, can we get a more straight answer?
>>
>>7085226
i've observed both the mtf and ftm side of this and it's mostly visible around the face
body shape changes actually seem somewhat more pronounced for mtfs, without surgery you'll have a banana/rectangle shape (which is adorable and very attractive although i seem to be an outlier on the topic) but it will definitely be a feminine one
also fat distribution pre-hrt plays a role as well, though i know more about this on the ftm side (some wide hips are fat and some wide hips are bone)
>>
>>7085259
Is there any way to affect fat distribution aside from the HTR?
>>
>>7085273
some early studies implied metformin (which is used to decrease insulin resistance, such as in the context of diabetes) can feminize fat distribution, but the literature now is at best divided so i wouldn't recommend it
the only real option is surgery
>>
>>7085286
I don't wanna go trough the knife, I consider hormone replacement to be unnatural enough as it is.

I-I have more questions, is that ok?

I was wondering if starting HRT and then quitting because I don't like how I look or something could fuck up my normal dude appearance, like, would I just go back to being the same old me or would my body have permanent changes?

I'm 19, if that matters. in the hypotetical scenario that I started right now.
>>
>>7081449
that's bullshit lol.
>>
>>7085310
mtf hrt is fairly temporary (even ftm hrt, from the detransitioners i've met, is surprisingly reversible)
you'll have tits though
>>
>>7081449
can you stop spreading shit like this?
the baby trannies will be put off from transitioning and end up hons or killing themselves
this is not true, fat distribution is solely controlled by hormones, regardless when you start
>>
Alright, fuckers
I figured this was the best place to post since I don't want to shit up LGBT with about ele tranny post.

I'm broke af, ya see, still nearly completely dependent on my parents. Gay, I know. I need some of ya to recommend me the best online shit penny pincher bitcoin making website there is, because I want to order from inhouse pharmacy,which apparently accepts bitcoin and has a discount for that. I plan to order 50mg cypro, 4mg estrofem on a 3 month basis to start. That's about 225 dollars, plus the discount, which is. 3575 of a bitcoin.

Is there any neetjobs that I can do, assuming I can work about 5 hours a day, that will pay that much on about a 3 month period (to give room for shipping).
I can lower the amount of trannypills, but that's just the goal I want. Thanks bbs
>>
>>7086380
Callcenter jobs and things that you can do at home like tech support usually have very lenient work times.
>>
Where to get cypro cheaper than ADC?
>>
How important is eating before taking meds? Will skipping it lead to lower effectiveness of meds?
>>
>>7086451
I was thinking more of the PTC sites, but thanks anyways
>>
>men release prolactin during orgasm
>Elevated levels of prolactin decrease the levels of sex hormones — estrogen in women and testosterone in men (Prolactin's wikipedia page)
>Testosterone levels increase with abstinence by up to 45% (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12659241?dopt=Abstract)
So if one is taking HRT with an AA, would that mean that he shouldn't masturbate? And if one isn't taking AA, then he should?

Another thing I found funny of note is that prolactin is needed for lactation.
>>
>>7087324
those are small temporal changes to regulate activity so you feel satiated and dont wank yourself to death
>>
Any south americans here? It's hard to look up info of this stuff for our countries because I don't know the spanish terminology
>>
>>7087324
I believe that's in relation to your internally regulated hormones. I don't think HRT is affected because it comes from an outside source.
>>
>>7083371
>>7084002

What's funny is I saw a guy of the same height make the same mistake you made on /fit/ like a week ago. Except he was at the point of killing himself because after thinking he was tall all his life up to that point, he "found out" he was a 5'9" manlet and his self-esteem was shattered. Then someone explained his mistake and he was relieved. It was kind of pathetic though.
>>
new thread
>>7090195
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.