[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm currently in a horrible situation right now. I REALLY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: OpJFXGH~02[1].png (510KB, 637x825px) Image search: [Google]
OpJFXGH~02[1].png
510KB, 637x825px
I'm currently in a horrible situation right now. I REALLY need your advice. I'm currently in a horrible 3 way love triangle.

TL;DR Currently in a horrible love triangle where everyone is unhappy and I just want things to go back to how they use to be, or get into a 3way with this new guy.

I NEED your advice more than Ive ever needed help before!

Ill explain in detail below
>>
>>7037527
I've been going steady with my bf for about 2-3 years now, and recently hes been talking with someone who also happens to be gay. I was a bit jealous at first because my BF didn't mention me as in a relationship with him, and only referred to me as roommate, all while staying up all night messaging this new guy.

So when I asked him about it, he claims he was just super excited to meet a new friend and didn't want to scare him away by saying he had a boyfriend right off the bat. I believe him 100%, my bf is not much of a deviant, and he's always been super close to me, but hes super socially awkward so he doesn't have many friends.

Long story short, My BF introduced me and we all became pretty close friends, and the other guy says no harsh feelings about my BF being in a relationship and I tell him the same about him flirting.

Just recently I talked with this new guy and he admits to have had a massive crush on my BF when they met and still does. he says my BF holds a special place in his heart. this makes me feel a bit uneasy and I told my BF about it. He now feels really guilty for leading him on and agrees with me saying it was bad of him to do.

BUT this is the part that really fucks with me. I really like that new guy, were into all the same stuff, and hes super fun to talk to. My current BF is very sedimentary and likes to just stay home all day. This new guy is almost exactly like my current BF, only he enjoys the stuff I do.

My BF really loves me and I feel it, but I also cant help but have some feelings for that new guy. That new guy likes me a lot, but its very clear hes more interested in my current BF because he reached out to him first and they were flirting for a while (my BF didn't think he was and is now upset seeing what he had done).

What do I do?!
Id love the situation to either end with the new guy liking me just as much as my BF (possible 3way)
or for me and my BF to drop conversation with the new guy
>>
>>7037527
are u me? LOL
>>
File: 1476069910302[1].jpg (380KB, 1744x1937px) Image search: [Google]
1476069910302[1].jpg
380KB, 1744x1937px
>>7037534
Right now EVERYONE is unhappy. I told my BF to not talk to the new guy till he gets home today, and the new guys been asking me if my BF is mad at him. I can tell he's way more concerned over how my BF feels to him, than he does to me.

My BF is super upset because he realized last night that I was right that the guy started crushing on him.

I'm super upset because I don't want to feel like a 3rd wheel to their friendship, and I feel like a relationship should be held to a higher standard than a random guy you just met online.

My BF doesn't want to stop talking to the guy, and I don't either, I just wish this could all get worked out.

Also, I'm pretty sure the new guy would be really into a 3way. He knows I'm a jock and is super into it, but i think he fears mentioning it because he doesn't want to damage the relationship between my BF and him.
Honestly, the only person who I don't know if they'd be down for it is my current BF (again, because he really loves me and he'd think it was weird if i in sexual contact with another person even if he was involved too. Hes not a sexual deviant)
>>
>>7037527
>not being into polygamy
kys
>>
File: feel on a bus stop.png (100KB, 1198x899px) Image search: [Google]
feel on a bus stop.png
100KB, 1198x899px
>>7037534
Ok boy I want you to pay attention, implying this isn't a trollpost.

The line between something awesome and something depressing is really thin, so if you screw this up you will be sorry.

First of all, communication is the key, if you want a relationship to be strong and resilient you need to be honest with your partner(s), if what you say is true then there's the possibility of a 3 way relationship (which does NOT automatically implies it's an open relationship).

Take both of them, sit to talk in a place where all of you feel comfortable, ask them to promise to you to be honest, once they do, open up to them, tell them the truth. It may not lead to a relationship between you three but it's better than letting this situation consume you and your boyfriend's friend.

Also lastly you made me jealous as fuck, so fuck you.
>>
>>7037535
Does this happen often?! This is honestly the first real relationship I've been in, and up till now I thought everything was smooth

>>7037565
I'm totally DTF this new guy with my BF. I've talked with him and hes getting into the style of body I love
>>
>>7037573
I swear to god I wish this was a made up story.
This is about the worst I've felt in a LONG time.
You are 100% right. and that's kind of why I wanted to wait till my BF gets home for us to all talk about it.

So far our relationship with this new guy has been all online. We all planned on meeting up to go to a convention at some point, so that would be the first time we really saw each other.

I cant help but feel like I'm a terrible person, but I just wish that my BF would see how much it had upset me when he was flirting with this new guy.

I'm really sorry
>>
>>7037573
>>7037565
I really don't want to tell him to stop talking with the new guy, but how do i tell him to set the priority of talking with him lower. It seems like no matter what were doing if he gets a message form that new guy everything stops, and he just going into texting him for an hour.
>>
>>7037596
>>7037605
get to meet him soon then you dummy, the longer it takes the more tense your relationship will get. You both got a lot of luck on meeting and now even more luck on meeting yet another person, don't waste the opportunities that appear to you.
>>
>>7037562
Tell him how you feel. That's it. Idk what you expect people here to tell you.
>>
>>7037779
sorry I was away. My BF came home for lunch hand we talked a bit.

We both came to the conclusion that have some how we broke this other guys love for my BF and made it truly just a friendship, then we could all remain friends, and nothing would feel weird

So now my question is
A: How do you make someone not interested?
and
B: Instead of making him not interested should I attempt to get him equally interested in me?

>>7037610
When we meet in person I think the guy will like me a lot sexually (I'm in very good shape where as my BF is not so much, but I always encourage him to come to the gym with me), but I'm not sure how to make him interested emotionally. He says that I'm an amazing friend to him and hes completely amazed that I don't hold hard feelings to him for the way he and my BF acted together. He likes me a lot as a friend, how to I make him like me a lot as a love interest?
>>
>>7037809
>how to I make him like me a lot as a love interest
You can't. The heart wants what the heart wants.

This also applies to the dick.
>>
>>7037886
fuck
I feel like I'm totally fucked until we meet, if we continue to talk
>>
>>7037809
Love interests are just really good, really close friends that feel sexually attracted to each other. It's why m/m relationships go so much smoother than hetero ones.
>>
>>7037809
It sounds like they are both ready to get back to a normal friendship, but you're the one who wants to make it complicated. Your bf wants you, is uninterested in his friend, and his friend is not interested in you.

I say be happy with what you've got and stop playing games.
>>
>>7037979
Well that's the problem, I don't mind going back to everyone being friends. But what kicked everything into feeling weird was earlier today was the new guy was the one to tell me he felt special about my BF and that he still had a crush on him. He loves my BF, my BF loves me, and to be honest I'm a bit jealous because I really like him and we're both into a lot of the same stuff

If it was only between me and my BF I would have no problems not making it complicated and just devoting myself to my BF
>>
>>7038030
It still seems like he isn't interested in you, though. From the looks of it, you could mess up your relationship with your bf and still not get his friend to be interested in you. If he's not into you, it's not going to happen, and it'll just end with everyone being heartbroken. Just try your best to convince him that he can't date your bf, while you do your best to not fall in love with his friend.
>>
>>7037527
Homosexuals are not capable of love. Just have gay orgies and get AIDS like the rest of your people
>>
>>7038123
The fact they're in a "3 way triangle" proves this

Degenerate scum
>>
>>7038116
I'll do my best. I can get over him, but I just hope he can get over my BF. I just want my BF to be happy and not feel like hes in a bad position. He's the only one I really care about.

Thank you
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.