[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

funny grindr stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20161010-112922.png (185KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161010-112922.png
185KB, 1440x2560px
anyone got some?

>pic related messages me today
>talked to him like a year ago
>im a writer, hes a director, we talk about possible collab
>i give him my script and he says he wnats to direct
>i ask for extensive directors note book, namely for style
>he comes back with a couple pages about potential motives for characters and nothing else
>'sorry man, said im looking at style'
>he says 'okay'
>pulls out his phone
>sits there
>for fivem inutes, just on his phone
>'are you okay?'
>yeah im fine...
>sits there another five minutes
>i keep telling him he should leave
>'no im good'
>wont say anything other than 'nah its okay' and shit like that
>finally after ten minutes of just staring at him tell him he has to go before i call security
>he leaves
>messages me saying he would have been a great director
>tell him i need someone who won't shut down after he hears something he doesnt like
>fast forward to now
>still pretends he has no idea what im talking about
>>
>im a writer
>motives
>>
>>7037407

its a pilot. a lot of what he said was spot on, essentially predictions for why certain characters are interacting the way they are. and thats great, but when you're given a month and multiple reminders to focus on style, it was a sign were not going to work well together.

I already know my vision. notes are great. parroting it as opposed to showing me his was a bad idea.

and thats all beside the point.
>>
Ohh look it's the gay mafia. Fuck off you unbearable faggots.
>>
>>7037425
I meant that you probably meant "motifs" instead of "motives".
>>
>>7037497

nope. motives.

like he believed that one character was secretly gay, becuase of the way he interacted with a male friend, that this character had an abusive father, because of the way he reacts to authority, etc.
>>
File: yep.jpg (44KB, 500x661px) Image search: [Google]
yep.jpg
44KB, 500x661px
>>7037380
I've got plenty, but my most memorable are a guy who wanted desperately to buy my used underwear (said no, just seemed too fucking weird) and another man who threatened to murder me:
>he sends an unsolicited picture of his cock without so much as a hello
>reply with pic related
>"You think you're fucking funny you dumb fucking whore?"
>holy shit what is wrong with this man
>...let's see how retarded this gets
>I send him a picture of me with a thumbsup, holding a B.Sc from the most prestigious engineering college in our country
>He goes apeshit
>"You fucking elitist whore"
>"I'll fucking find you and kill you"
>Decide I've had enough fun, block him, laugh about it with friends

Please don't be that loser on grindr who goes around being mad at people who don't want you.
>>
>>7037525

i never understood that. no matter how civil you get you still get old men acting like little girls

>sorry man you're attractive, you're just not my type
>YOUR LOSS

every fucking time.
>>
>>7037582
A lot of gays get validation from homo sex and saying no hurts their fragile emotions
>>
>>7037592

well yeah, i see why it happens i just never understood how someone could be that infantile.
>>
>>7037582
>"Your loss!"
>"Why are you so stuck up?"
>"You're not even that attractive anyway"

Seriously, older faggots are scum. They're pretty much the reason I don't go to Pride parades, too.
>Go to pride parade with friends, wearing jeans and a t-shirt
>get cat called and followed down three blocks by some drunk old men
>finally turn around
>"I swear to fucking god if you follow me one more block I'll kick your teeth down your throat you fat fuck"
>"WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO STUCK UP!"

fuck these guys.
>>
>>7037606

i wish it was just old guys, but even young guys to (though not nearly as much i notice).

i always love their logic
>sorry dude, im not into older men
>well neither am i and its not my fault, so why should i suffer and blah blah blah

ugh.
>>
>>7037606
Why are these old cunts so picky? I understand that I would like to fuck young guys on occasion butt why don't these old fart over fuck each other? They should be having a lot more peer sex than some predatory/pedodesire sex.
>>
>>7037621

i dont get it either. and im actually attracted to older guys. im thankful for that cuz i know when i get older, I'll be happy dating my age. i could even get behind another grandpa when i get there.

if i try to set up a threesome with two older dudes they get mad that there'd be another older dude there.
>>
>>7037621
>>7037632

i once threw an underwear party for guys thirty and under.

on grindr i kept getting messages from much older (and not just older but also uglier) men who wanted to go. i told them no, but ill gladly arrange an over thirty underwear party.

all of them laughed and didn't want that. they all thought they were entitled to a bunch of twinks just cuz they were willing to bring some pizzas.
>>
>>7037639
Gays are weird though, why are you all so casual about meeting random people on grindr? Grindr gives me anxiety and I never message guys first hand. It's still so strange to me to meet a total stranger that will be sucking your dick.

I really want to meet more guys before I get too old... I need to live life but I have such a thin skin, so much social anxiety and trust issues(what's his motive? Why does he really want to fuck me? Is he just trying to give me aids?).
>>
Sorry, I don't have any because I'm not a whore.
>>
>>7037678

>gays are weird though
>they all do this, but im the one person who doesn't

gays arent weird. you are.

>whats their motive

mostly the same as yours. they want sex. if ur worried, be on PrEP, and use condoms, and dont be a bottom. any combination of those three is good.
>>
>>7037696

>sorry, i dont have any stories cuz no one will fuck me :(

im so sorry.
>>
>>7037678
this * 1000
>>
>>7037678
feel U
>>
>>7037678
Well, to relieve that anxiety I always set two rules for the first in-perso meeting
>Meet somewhere public
>Don't have sex and go straight home
It relieves a lot of the pressure, and I've made some friends that way that I don't sleep with. Just relax, anon.
>>
>>7037606
>>7037611
>>7037621
>"You're so shallow!"
>"Then why do you want to sleep with me?"

Usually shuts those cunts up.
>>
>>7037759

nope. anytime i try that shit its 'NUH UH YOU SEEMED LIKE AN INTERESTING AND NICE PERSON I WANTED TO GET TO KNOW YOU BUT I GUESS I WAS WRONG'

so many fucking times.

thankfully i live near the grindr offices, so was able to go in for one of their user surveys, and in return they gave me 12 months of grindr extra. can just block guys now.

once they work in the 'face pics only' filter im probably actually going to pay for a subscription.
>>
im 27, i dated a guy (25) who told me he's into older bears and daddies, he seemed to like chubby older white men.
it proved to me that different people are attracted to different things. he was "the sexiest guy in the club" whereever we went and had a good personality, he could have had anyone he wanted IMO but all he wanted was daddies
>i'd be flirting with a young smooth guy and he'd be like "u can do better" then move on to someone i'd consider to be old and gross
it was pretty funny all in all
>>
>>7037700
>the person who isn't a degenerate whore is the weird one

Fags in a nutshell
>>
>>7037773
Oh, you have an unlimited number of blocks on grindr extra? Nice! It sucks that the worst thing about grindr is the quality of the commodity itself.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.