[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fashion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

How do you guys dress? Does it set off people's gaydars? Do you consider any fashions "gay"?

Trans guy here. I'm drawn to cute designs and bright colors like baby blue, pink, robin blue, mint green, red, yellow, etc. I like looking at other people wearing fashions like pic related but I could never wear that. I like dresses and stuff but only looking at them. I lean towards unisex-masculine clothes such as cardigans, sweaters, ties, etc but in bright colors. People just think you're gay tbqh.

Sidecuts are totally a gay fashion if there ever was one. It seems like the only people who wear them are bi, gay, or trans. Likewise, pastel seems most popular with lesbians and trans people than straight ladies.
>>
Earth tones or muted colors
Blue Jeans or cargo shorts
Comfortable, plain shoes
Almost always a jacket of some description
People seem to just assume I'm some nondescript variety of faggot because everyone I associate with is
Little do they know I'm secretly trans (mtf)
Except some of them know and it's uncomfortable
>>
>>7037674

Closeted, I assume.
>>
I prefer to either dress casually neat like suit jacket + chinos/jeans, or relaxed and comfy with elements of workwear and militaria.
>>
File: 1462120339106.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1462120339106.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>>7037674
>cargo shorts
>>
right up until the day i started presenting femme, i would wear a lot of dark, loose, heavy clothing. thick jeans, and oversized hoodies. also dark sunglasses. im shy as fuck, so i mostly wanted to give off the vibe of not wanting to be talked to, and it worked pretty well. it hid the fact that i'm probably ~70lbs lighter than they expected, and was like wearing a costume honestly.

the first time my dad saw me in stuff i actually like to wear, he was really surprised to learn that i liked bright colors and light things.

i really love sun dresses, and now my jeans are tight and in the right style. :3
>>
>>7037940

I hate being looked at or talked to too, but I loathe dark colors. They're just so boring and not-me. Power to the goths but I like my pastels.
>>
>>7037360
Right now I am wearing black skinny jeans, and the new AS Roma shirt.
>>
>>7037836
Mostly
One girl outed me to a handful of people yesterday but it's whatever
>>7037880
I like pockets :3
>>
>>7037360

I dress like someone who shops at Kohl's. Always in blue jeans of the darker variety. I usually wear blank t-shirts. Slightly less often I wear button down shirts or polos. Shirt colors: Black, Navy Blue, Olive, dark gray, along with some minor riffing on whatever theme emerges from that small list. My shoes are $20 Colemans (the camping stove company) I purchased from Big-5; I think they look nice despite those humble details. I probably have the fashion sense of someone who has been married for 15 years and just wants to drink beer in his backyard which he now takes more pride in than his sex appeal. I still think it mostly suits me.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.