[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CLINTON PRIVATELY AGAINST GAY MARRIAGE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 11

Wikileaks just proved that Hillary is still anti gay marriage.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2631

Here they are discussing old footage of her opposing gay marriage:

>>I think everyone agrees we shouldn't restate her argument. Question is whether she's going to agree to explicitly disavow it. And I doubt it.

>>I'm not saying double down or ever say it again. I'm just saying that she's not going to want to say she was wrong about that, given she and her husband believe it and have repeated it many times. Better to reiterate evolution, opposition to DOMA when court considered it, and forward looking stance.

They're tip-toeing around it because they know that if they push her too hard to disavow and apologise, she'll go full hardcore homophobe and it won't look good for her.
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 735x747px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 735x747px
>>7037165
wtf i h8 clintoris now
> thinking a conservative supreme court is good for gay people regardless of whether or not Clinton likes gay people
> "we need another antonin scalia!" - Trump
> "I hate faggots and LOVVVE christianity" Pence is the vp
> "I probably AM a faggot" Kaine is hers

So why should I vote against my interests, or to put it another way, why should I vote for Trump when it's almost quantifiably more likely for Clinton to keep gay marriage legal over Trump's chances?

Fuck off.
It's almost like a 70~ year old woman might not have had the best view of gays in the past, what a fucking shocking revelation
>>
>>7037165
i know the shill is awful, but trump is dead in the water
>enjor ur homophobic and nepotistic madam dictator
>>
lol nice
>>
>>7037209
Damn, the brainwashing is heavy with you. Trump has been pro gay marriage longer than hillary. Trump just wants a supreme court that will uphold the consititution, how the fuck is that a threat to you? You are letting democrat lies and fear mongering poison your brain. I hope you appreciate all of the refugees that will come in with values opposite to ours. They HATE gays and the crime rate against gays and trans people will go up very quickly. Trump has NEVER expressed an urge to make gay marriage illegal. That ship has sailed and we are moving on as a country, you are living in the past. He cares more about fixing our economy, bringing manufacturing back, and securing our country. You are extremely paranoid for no reason. Also, Clinton is probably just as anti gay as pence, only difference is that pence won't be able to change a single thing, hillary could. If protection of the gay community is your number one issue, you are voting for the wrong candidate.
>>
>>>7037209
If only there was a third option......
>>
Gay is a past issue. Its so 80's-2000's. You won. Shut up now and be married and have sex and adopt babies.

Its all about transgenders now.

And like someones said before.... they are both way old it shouldnt surprise you. Have tolerance.

Itsallabout the
>>
>>7037373
>You won.

ENDA (aka a law that would have actually done something positive) was passed up in favor of same sex marriage (which is overrated). I consider that a loss.
>>
>>7037349
>didn't know what aleppo is
>didn't/doesn't know any names of foreign leaders

He's cheerful but dopey. I personally miss Jeb.
>>
>>7037349
pic unrelated
>>
>>7037412
When you consider that, in the USA, at least, the highest hurdle has been winning the hearts and minds of the general population, you can understand how marriage equality provides more visibility, empathy, and equality in the minds of straights. After maybe a decade of marriage equality, ENDA will roll over like a hot dog on a party boat. :-)
>>
WhatsENDA?
>>
>>7037165
Who cares what she thinks privately. All politicians balance their positions between their constituents and their donors. Many have, after retirement, disclosed how some of their legislation votes may have gone against their personal views, but their constituents demanded they vote differently.
>>
>>7037165
So where are you getting that she privately dislikes it currently?

And even if she did, who cares? She is able to put aside her private views for her duties as a public servant. Can't say the same for Pence...
>>
>>7037272
> being this autistically into memes
>>
File: Crying-Laughing-Meme-01.png (6KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
Crying-Laughing-Meme-01.png
6KB, 390x470px
>>7037449
>more visibility, empathy, and equality in the minds of straights.
>>
>>7037272
> Trump has NEVER expressed an urge to make gay marriage illegal.
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/trump-pledges-sign-law-legalizing-lgbt-discrimination
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/donald-trump-trust-me-to-overturn-the-shocking-gay-marriage-decision/

And why should I care about what refugees do when the domestic enemies are a far greater threat?
>>
File: 1363040140031.gif (402KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1363040140031.gif
402KB, 250x250px
>>7037272
>Trump just wants a supreme court that will uphold the consititution, how the fuck is that a threat to you?
Pretty easy to see, considering my right to vote is a fucking AMENDMENT to the Constitution.
>>
>>7037165
who cares about some gay marriage, she committed a federal crime any ordinary citizen would get a sentence for, but it doesnt matter cause she assigned as the next puppet-president and supported by the whole system

land of the free my ass
>>
File: 1363827586773.gif (3MB, 406x376px) Image search: [Google]
1363827586773.gif
3MB, 406x376px
>>7037545
Yes, a reality TV star, king of the next shittiest part of Jersey to Camden, is much better an option.
>>
>>7037545
>I surely know more about espionage charges than a republican FBI director
Espionage charges are brought against people who knowingly and intentionally share classified information with those who are not authorized to receive it. Comey focused on Clinton’s intent. While he found that she was “extremely careless” in her handling of information she should have known was classified, even though it was not clearly marked as such, he did not find evidence that she intended to make this information known to any unauthorized person.

"It would really expose huge numbers of officials to criminal prosecution if we said that carelessness was enough," said a Harvard Law School lecturer.

(http://www.businessinsider.com/why-didnt-the-fbi-charge-hillary-clinton-2016-7)

tl;dr
What you're advocating for is essentially a political opposition purge. That doesn't happen in the land of the free, friendo.
>>
>>7037553
So much this

I'd rather have a genuine criminal than a failed reality tv star
>>
>>7037209
wow it's almost as if gay marriage isnt the most important issue the nation should be considering right now
>>
>>7037695
Much as I hate having to 'suck up' in any way to breeders at large, they ARE the majority, and for far too many of them, 'gay rights' is basically gay marriage and how marriage stands dictates pretty accurately how I'll be treated in my daily interactions with the world.
I've already have bathroom kerfuffles because some straight retard heard of HB2 in passing. You're telling me with Trump/Pence as president, with gay marriage over turned, you won't have more fights in the streets every day?
>>
File: 1396626012646.jpg (40KB, 342x298px) Image search: [Google]
1396626012646.jpg
40KB, 342x298px
>>7037209
>gay communist for trump
>>
>>7037500
>wants to uphold the constitution
>most gay rights are guaranteed by the constitution
Seems like a good thing to want a SC to uphold the constitution. Plus, Trump has been for adding gays to the civil rights act for a decade and a half so we might be close to having all our rights in there and being upheld by people who, even though they might be homophobic, respect our constitutional rights
>>
>>7037165
That's what wikileaks is? Anonymous people giving their opinions on things they know nothing about, that contradicts observable reality, and stating it as fact?
>>
>>7037757
>wants to uphold the constitution
>most gay rights are guaranteed by the constitution
Shame, you can't read, huh? >>7037500
Had we had someone 'upholding the Constitution', as it's written, in the 1920s, I wouldn't have a say.

> Plus, Trump has been for adding gays to the civil rights act
He's also pledged to sign the First Amendment Defense Act, which as I've mentioned here >>7037714 will ruin my every day life.
>even though they might be homophobic, respect our constitutional rights
No, honey, not gonna happen with Daddy Pence wants to be the boss of me.
>>
>>7037757
Then why did he bring on Pence? A man with an extensive record of oppressing women and LGBT people (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Pence#Issues)? You have to look at the Trump/Pence constituents, and the picture is pretty clear of what they think of gays.
>>
>>7037805
This.
All of Trump's defense on 4chan seems to be 'Well, Trump doesn't really *MEAN* it'.
I'm not afraid of Trump. I'm afraid of Trump delegating all this work to the people who *DO* mean it.
>>
>trump getting btfo
>suddenly /pol/ shitposting increases in frequency and desperation

Hmm really activates your action potentials
>>
Better have a president that's openly pro-gay but privately anti-gay (Clinton) than a president who's openly anti-gay but privately pro-gay (Trump)

Sorry but I am a #ClintMissile now
>>
>>7037272
trump flip flopped and betrayed his life long support for gay marriage and lgbt

He's now vowed to ban marriage. And he's helping North Carolina's gov.

Good riddance, I'm not gonna cry for him over his swift boating when he's a spineless politician who sells out his principles.
>>
>>7037415
I'd honestly vote for Jeb right now.
>>
>>7037349
>A man who trusts companies to combat environmental destruction
>A man who wants to get rid of the EPA

How about no
>>
>>7037474
>>7037484
>>7037823
thank you for correcting the record
>>
>>7039376
Go back to your containment board faggot
>>
File: image.png (240KB, 804x732px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
240KB, 804x732px
>>7039376
Go back to your containment board faggot
>>
File: 1471029621140.png (2MB, 1834x1666px) Image search: [Google]
1471029621140.png
2MB, 1834x1666px
>>7039376
Better get back to your threads spamming every poll you can find and disregarding everything you don't like as "shills".
"Unskewing the polls" to "balance" the big bad jewish liberal media manipulation sure worked well for you last time :^)
>>
>>7037757
>uphold the Constitution

Holy shit how naive are you? There is no objective "upholding" of the Constitution, there's just two different schools, which (not coincidentally) match up with the two major political parties. Supreme Court judges just vote based on their personal opinions and justify it after the fact. We've seen it time and time again, throughout history. Scalia (who Trump apparently has a boner for) was especially guilty of this.
>>
File: IN THE END NOTHING MATTER.jpg (216KB, 1155x836px) Image search: [Google]
IN THE END NOTHING MATTER.jpg
216KB, 1155x836px
>>7040373
9 of nov would be a great day.
>>
>>7040495
Image needs to be updated, it's only gotten worse since then.
>>
>>7037165
>privately against gay marriage but publicly opposed to "muh states rights"
Against
>supposedly privately for gay marriage but has an evangelist as vice-president that will makes all law
>endorsed by several openly anti-gay groups
>trifled with NAMBLA

Jeez, such a hard choice...
>>
File: 765489.png (63KB, 845x845px) Image search: [Google]
765489.png
63KB, 845x845px
>>7040505
/pol/ tears are the most delicious.
>>
>>7040373
Damn, /pol/ was actually polite 4 years ago.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.