[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw want faggot sex with a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (33KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 202x250px
>tfw want faggot sex with a girl
>>
File: watermeloncrusher.webm (762KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
watermeloncrusher.webm
762KB, 640x640px
>>7036615

girls are evil and crush babies skulls for fun
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 766x958px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 766x958px
>>7036615
>tfw transbian.

>>7036623
Why fit, muscle, butch, masculine, etc. Girls aré so hot?
>>
>>7036615

Find yourself a transbian girlfriend then you can have literal faggot sex as two girls.
>>
File: maria-andrejczyk-dest.jpg (39KB, 635x325px) Image search: [Google]
maria-andrejczyk-dest.jpg
39KB, 635x325px
>>7036826
>tfw butch, fit transbian
Why did god deal me this hand? I wish I could've stayed as a man, it would've been easier to make gains.
>>
>>7036826
>>7036885
>>7038663
>transbian
The term is straight male with body image issues.
>>
>>7038684
Pal believe me I wish it was that simple, I'd be shredded RIGHT NOW if stupid estrogen wasn't making me soft. I mean it's nice to have another hurdle to get over but I resent it.
>>
My gf pegs me. That's kinda like fag sex. Its by far the best I've ever had.
>>
>>7038704
If you are taking something other than bicalutamide or darolutamide as an antiandrogen, then simply take a SARM, selective androgen receptor modulator. Most of them, like enobosarm, selectively have effect in the muscle and not elsewhere, allowing for you to be feminine except for having big muscles.
>>
File: 0-9I-k3rH0cFpIVBLN.png (978KB, 700x919px) Image search: [Google]
0-9I-k3rH0cFpIVBLN.png
978KB, 700x919px
>>7038704

I don't know why you would even want a physique that can only be obtained on androgens. I don't believe in the transbian = straight male thing applies to most people, but I really think it's true for you. Shouldn't there be a SARM out there for you if you're so desperate for that look?
>>
>>7038739
Aren't those femboy drugs? I still have the need to be physically female, sans penis obviously. If those are going to keep my body hair going and wreck my tits I'm not interested.

>>7038745
Nah senpai, you don't get it. I lift to look like this, not that. I just recognize it'd be easier to put on strength if I was male and it's funny to me that I transitioned and decided to be butch.
>>
>>7038755
It will just effect the muscles. It does not have effect on hair nor breads. You are likely thinking of SERMs, selective ESTROGEN receptor modulators, which femboys use to not develop breasts. SARMs do not effect the estrogen system, so it will not effect breasts, and most (that is, all of the ones that ever made it past the research lab) only effect muscles.
>>
>>7038773
*breasts
>>
>>7038663
>>tfw butch, fit transbian
a straight chad?
>>
>>7038773
>>7038778
Well shit, sounds great. This is excellent news, thank you anon I'll look into switching to bica. Needed to get off spiro anyway.
>>
>>7038784
A mentally ill Chad.
Glad it's the case it frees up the dating market because few people want a repulsive freak like that.
>>
>>7038784
>>7038817
Nah I'm no chad. I was actually pretty beta prior to hrt and working out. Still kind of spergy. Really more of your standard /fit/ autist than anything else.
>>
>>7038805

You don't understand. You can't use SARMs and bicalutamide together. They will compete with each other for the androgen receptor and the SARM won't have the desired effect. Your options are to cut your nuts off or use GnRH analogs if you want to use SARMs.
>>
File: 1455050754530.jpg (220KB, 970x840px) Image search: [Google]
1455050754530.jpg
220KB, 970x840px
>>7038840
I mean eventually the nuts are coming off, that's just smart. Let me make sure I have this correct then, I need to request being taken off spiro and put on enobosarm? If I ask my endo for that they will understand what I'm asking? My apologies if that's not it, believe it or not I'm kind of an idiot.
>>
>>7038805
I was talking about SARMs being used with an antiandrogen other than bicalutamide. Bicalutamide by itself should be fine to keep muscles though, as testosterone production is not blocked, it is merely blocked from binding to the androgen receptor site. However, testosterone also acts as an antagonist at the glucocorticoid receptor site, contributing to anabolic (muscle) effects as distinct from androgenic (masculinizing) effects, which are blocked by the bicalutamide. This non-androgenic anabolic mechanism of action is discussed here:
https://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fclinchem.aaccjnls.org%2Fcontent%2F43%2F7%2F1289
This idea is confirmed in practice by males with prostate cancer not losing muscles while on bicalutamide (androgenic effects are of course completely blocked, of course:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20950306
>>
>>7038840
>>7038871
>>7038881
Bicalutamide will not cause muscle loss, so SARMs should not be needed. If you are on a different antiandrogen, then SARMs would be used. Also, the FDA required that the manufacturer preform a cardiovascular study in the hundreds of millions of dollars to have it approved for the indication that they were seeking. They are trying to get it approved for a different indication, but for now it is not FDA approved, and can only be acquired through the black market.

So, just request bicalutamide for an antiandrogen, and then no black market dealings and no muscle loss.
>>
>>7038897
I was referring to enobosarm not being FDA approved, bicalutamide is FDA approved. Of course, when you eventually have an orchiectomy, then your would need SARMs, enobosarm will likely have FDA approval by that point, though.
>>
File: 1473793744750.png (836KB, 1280x914px) Image search: [Google]
1473793744750.png
836KB, 1280x914px
>>7038897
>So, just request bicalutamide for an antiandrogen, and then no black market dealings and no muscle loss.
Perfect, nice clear language. Thanks anon, didn't expect to get a solution to my problems itt at all.
>>
>>7036615
I really want to know what it means to have faggot sex with a girl.
>>
>>7042738
It's when you have sex with a girl while she has a penis
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.