[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Astral-TFSP.png (90KB, 232x283px) Image search: [Google]
Astral-TFSP.png
90KB, 232x283px
>gay male
>22
>living at parents
>6-7 out of 10
>have job, but it's minimum wage
>depression/would prefer not existing
>tooshitty personality to get a bf, not to mention I'm living with my conservative christian parents...
>Want to have a fun gay life with a hot guy (or group of guys), but also don't want to get old and be a sad lonely gay faggot
>considering freemasonry, simply because it's a social group and they have slogans like "faith, hope, charity" while still being secular, which is all nice, but I'd also like to keep my soul, and the times I went to public dinners it was mostly just a bunch of old fat men which is a buzzkill honestly
>did I mention I have like 3 friends and my social life consists of drinking with 1 of them per week?
>also I want kids but I'm fucking gay; (yes, my own kids, from my own penis)
>family hates me, knows I'm gay, begrudgingly puts up with me and may kick me out
>am convinced reincarnation is real: anhero is not an option because I don't want to wake up in this hell world again. For that matter, dying is not ideal either. I'd rather just dissapate into the aether like an ascended buddhist monk

Cheer me up? Give me reasons to live?
>>
Just do something different anon. Get on a bus to anywhere with only the clothes on your back. Work your minimum wage job and save and save until you can afford to throw a party and fly in cute guys for it. Get in a fight with your parents, tell them what you *really* think about them.

Talk to strangers, be upfront with them that you just want more friends than you currently have. Go to a night club and get drunk and dance like no one is watching.

There is soo many things you can do, you're stuck in a rut and you just need to shake it off. Please believe what I'm about to say, anon: YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU FUCKING WANT TO!

You don't owe anyone anything, if you're not happy with your life then just change your life. When you die the only thing that will matter is if you were happy, so why are you not happy?
>>
>>7036527
i'm in a similar position
try applying for school and use that as a solid way of getting out of the house, meeting new people and starting your future.
>>
>>7036527
at least you have good taste in yugiohs
>>
>>7037526

ye

>>7036557

I just got a haircut and that made me feel a little better. It used to be long and kinda fem, but now it's super short, so...

wish I could be a hot femboi, but too masc. Fucking "bare necessities" is stuck in my head rn
>>
ARC-V master race
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
>>7036527
At least you aren't ugly and old like me.
>>
>>7037662

Well, I'm not old. lol

I am kind of unattractive though. At least I think so
>>
>>7037697
You say you are a 6/10. Im like a 0.2/10.

Get away from your family and you can probably have as much sex and romance as you want.
>>
>>7037782

This is depressing, but I think I don't actually want to have a relationship with a guy, because I'm not a 10/10.

If I were gorgeous and my guy was gorgeous I'd be down to have a relationship, but I just, I dunno...

I don't know what to do with my life. Maybe call me a gay homophobe, but unless two guys in a relationship are really gorgeous ... I guess I just don't like seeing sad frumpy gay guys together, and I don't want to contribute to that.

I know, I know, I'm a heartless hypercritical monster, but tfw my life will never be KaitoShuno
>>
>>7037818
I know how you feel to an extent.
Im ugly and masc so I'm expected to behave in a certain manner. I can't be a cute petite yaoi uke sub cuddling up to my seme after he has had his way with my body. I feel bad about wanting to suck dick since im balding and my facial hair is unstoppable. Life is not anime, so you may as well get over it.
>>
>>7037987

The more I read on this thread the more I feel like going buddhist monk mode. Life literally just won't be as good as I think it could be, barring some act of god (or miracle of science), so well, what can you do?

I mean I guess I'm just going to take care of my material life, make myself look as good as I can, make as much money as I can, be as healthy as I can, but besides that I don't know what to do with myself :(
>>
I'm 24 and work minimum wage and live with my parents and I have a bf. Just keep your heart open and you'll find someone. Lots of people are single through their twenties. It's not a big deal.
>>
>>7038080
Just get past your idea that only the beautiful can have love and you will be fine.
>>
>>7038089
Would you think the same way if you were near thirty and never had a serious relationship or sex?
>>
>>7038146
Maybe not but this person is only 22. He has plenty of time.
If you're talking about yourself then you're probably either intimidating or undesirable. Try approaching others first and if that doesn't work make some changes. Virtually anyone can make themself dateable with a little cleaning up.
>>
>>7038173
My big issue was repression until 22 then becoming a stay at home uncle for several years then falling off the roof and being unable to walk for many months. I have not been in the position to date for years.

I also live in a pretty homophobic area where the only out people i meet are a decade younger than me or at least in their late 30s+. I just really dislike how my appearance tells people i cant have any kind of feminine or submissive nature to me.
>>
>>7037818
Yeah, that's just a double standard that's been culturally inserted into your head.

If it makes you feel any better, it took me around 5 years to get rid of that feeling, so there's hope. You'll eventually accept yourself. If you can't on your own (or would rather it happen faster) you can always pay a professionnal to help you with it.
>>
>>7036527
>cheer me up
Look at it this way you couldve been a tranny your life wouldve been a bigger shithole
>>
>>7038771

I'll agree it's a double standard that is culturally pushed, but it's one that I tend to agree with naturally. I know that's messed up, but I just, meh...

I also know I'm being a fucking child, but tfw reality seems like it will never be something you're satisfied by...

I swear the only relief I'm going to get seems to be some new philosophical approach to this, barring some miracle that makes my life something I'm satisfied with
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.