[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How hard is it for trannies to get along? Every tranny I talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4867.jpg (107KB, 852x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4867.jpg
107KB, 852x640px
How hard is it for trannies to get along? Every tranny I talk to always has attitude for no reason why is that? Im
super nice to everybody
>>
You're probably way hotter than them and they get jelly.
>>
>>7036473
I dont like to assume that cause then everyone will think im a cocky bitch who makes fun of all unpassable/ugly people :p
>>
I honestly cant get along with other mtf trannies. They always give me sneers and are super mean to me for no reason at all. It came to a point where I only hang out with cis girls.

The only trannies that are okay are ftm's. They are usually pretty chill. (But most ftms I know actually cant stand each other so theres that aswell.)
>>
Interacting with other trannies triggers my dysphoria regardless of whether or not they pass and makes me unhappy, so I prefer to avoid them if possible.
Especially closeted ones that haven't mustered up the courage to transition yet and keep coming up with excuses not to to postpone it. If I tell them to transition they won't like me and probbaly won't even listen to me, and if I comfort them they'll just regret not transitioning even more a few years down the road, so there's not really anything I can do to help them so I can only sit back and watch them suffer and that just makes me feel like shit.
>>
Why do you keep posting pictures of yourself on the internet?
>>
>>7036490
they really are and obsessed with gay lingo.. like "YES GAWD!!"

"OKUR!!"" Like... Are you a woman or a Gay guy pick one!
>>
>>7036508
Very true.. Its always catty.
>>
>>7036512
If imma use a picture to make a post might as well make it a cute one
>>
God, whsat makes a mtf worse is a Brit mtf because of how goddam out of touch they are with things. Especially when most of them are virgins and dont even wanna talk about sex or something graphic and make up goddam trgger warning excuses. Oh yoyre uncomfortable because you wandered outside today and cant handle the reality of your situation let alone reality? If you're 25. Havent though about sex or how you see yourself in a compromising situation, just go back to your desk and continue scripting codes why bother being social in this country
>>
>>7036529
Brit tran here. Is that a British thing? The overly sensitive culture here drives me fucking insane. I have noticed a lot of American trans women have a lot less time for fannying about. Damn.
>>
>>7036529
Why would you wanna talk sex as a tranny? I didnt start thinking about that shit untill after I did SRS.
>>
Haven't interacted with other MtF besides here and i'm seen some chill ones and some that are complete bitches.

/mtfg/ is cancer that thankfully contains them all.

I think the crazies are in the minority when it comes to MtF they're just the loudest so everyone things that the entire group is them.
>>
Idk most of the other trans women I've met have been super nice or at least polite. Others were kinda weird and awkward but they weren't really bad people once I got to know them better. Of course a lot of them were insecure about their body image or depressed but that's understandable desu. It's only annoying when they keep putting themselves and others down or constantly throw a pity party for themselves then casually talk about suicide. Also some of the lesbian ones seemed really attracted to me and made an effort to get to know me better or ask me out.
>>
They don't like you because you may get more attention than them due to your good looks.
>>
99% of trannies are histrionic, attention seeking shit tier excuses for human beings (yes including you OP). Avoid at all costs.
>>
>>7037229
>>7037229
This desu
>>
>>7037237
Why haven't you committed suicide yet?
>>
>>7037229
But like i get attention no matter where i go :p Sorry i cant help it
>>
>>7036490
Haha you think those cis women think you aren't a dude hahah. Too good.
>>
>>7036949
keep sarlacc out of this
>>
>>7037644
do you enjoy being a tranny or something?
>>
>>7038075
yeh its fun and when i dont want someone i'll tell them im a tranny
>>
File: 1433237004219.jpg (259KB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1433237004219.jpg
259KB, 1620x1080px
>>7036464
dunno i've never had a problem being friends with other ftms,
i try to talk to mtfs, but they're usually cunts and mock me for being born female, which ironically i rarely experience with cis people
>>
>>7036464

humans have two great needs.

one is to belong.
the other is to feel special.

particularly in estrogen fueled peoples, the latter takes precedence. gay people are used to being one of maybe a few in their schools growing up, maybe the only one. thats why they seem to be even gayer when in a gay community. they have to compete for attention. they are used to everyone coming to them for gay reasons, gay questions, or even gay hate.

trannies aren't that different. they've created a world where they are the most unique person, and another trans person makes them less unique. people may only like that first trans person because they are trans. if they have hte option of a 'better' trans person, they might be left alone
>>
>>7038516
That seems like a pretty neat way you've got the world all tied up together there.

People who aren't dick bags won't abandon a friend just because there is a "better" trans person.

And not every trans person is an attention seeking whore. Plenty of them are normal as hell, that is what a lot of them want is to just be normal not the center of attention.

Those that seek attention would do it without being trans/gay/ect.
>>
>>7036464
You're a bitch though. Of course people throw that attitude back at you.
>>
>>7038669

to assume that my generalization was to every single gay or every single trans is pretty willfully ignorant anon.

you're also jsut straight up retarded.

>peopel who aren't dick bags won't abandon a friend just because there is a "better" trans person.

sure. i believe that. i dont disagree at all. then again, it doesn't argue my actual point.

which is that the trans person will feel threatened. not that other people will give the trans person a reason to feel threatened. even if they can logically say 'yeah i wouldn't be replaced' its still instinct to want to be distinct, unique, and for a lot of trans people being trans is what makes them unique.

there are plenty of normies here in ewst hollywood. theres also a bunch of attention whoring faggots and trannies.

>those htat seek attention would do it withotu being trans/gay/etc

they can, but plenty of trans and gay attention whores simply go overboard with that quality (often in terms of stereotype) in order to get that attention.

to say that trans people dont try to be as in your face about trans in order to get attention is hilariously dumb of you.

there are perfectly calm normal people across all gender, sexuality, identity, and race. but there are always attention whores who define themselves by that one quality and feel threatened when their friends interact with someone else who has that quality.

also, i was addressing the OP, so why not take it up wiht him.
>>
>>7038723
So you're basically saying that trans people have self esteem issues and that some of them make being trans/gay/ect. the entirety of their personality?

Cause I agree with you and those people are annoying as fuck, anyone who distills their entire personality to one quality is usually kind of annoying, like a christian who's only identity is that they are christian, or a a gamer who's entire persona is that they play games.

>>7036464
Don't hang out with bitches/assholes then, there are plenty trans people who are normal.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.