[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GoT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Olyver-and-Oberyn.jpg (130KB, 1231x768px) Image search: [Google]
Olyver-and-Oberyn.jpg
130KB, 1231x768px
Lets talk about queer representation on this show

;)
>>
>>7034255
/tv/
>>
>>7034255
OPs plan is genius ppl will never pick up on what this thread is about when everyone keeps talking about tommens nudes
>>
Take your shitposting to /tv/
>>
Can someone post screenshots or send a link
>>
>>7034255
Pls links to the new video. Pls pls PLS
>>
>>7034365
too late bruh

they are cracking it down already
>>
File: 1466165033511.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1466165033511.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
>>7034255
>stereotypical fem faggots in mainstream media
>>
Yara is the best queer character. She's around for several seasons before you even find out.
>>
Pls LINK TO THE VIDEO NOTHING IS LOST ON THE INTERNET
>>
>>7034388
Except for thousands of hours of my life
>>
>>7034388
so just chill out and wait for the attention to die down. it will be up again eventually
>>
they are all fine, except the fem whore loras
>>
poor tommen got a pencil dick and was overshadowed by his cousin's
>>
I have found the video posted on two different sites. Check twitter.
>>
Loras is a great character in the books, was butchered in the show
>>
>>7035500

was he homosex in books?
>>
>>7035552
It's heavily implied. Same with Renly.
>>
>>7034287
>>7034355
>>7034365
>>7034388
>Gays totally aren't pedophiles though.

Anyway, the show made Renly more likable, but also a pussy who faints from the sight of his own blood. Loras was a whore defined by his sexuality from start to finish. Loras is so gay in fact, that he is bored and repulsed by being in a mere presence of a woman. Oberyn at least had a personality, but he spent about 70% of his screen time bullying and fucking the twink whore. Even when these characters are talked about, their faggotry always comes up.
>Renly was so nice to me. I can't believe he is gone.
>You do know he fucked men, right?

>I miss my dead brother, I wish I was more like him.
>He sure fucked a lot of dudes though.

Yara is fine so far. Though once she has been "outed" to the viewers, she too has a bit of a hard time having a conversation without mentioning her love of pussy.

Books overall do gay/bi guys better. They're actually quite a diverse bunch and their sexuality comes across as incidental rather then their reason for existence. They are lacking in lesbians, though interestingly there's quite a bit of lesbian sex compared to the absence of gay sex. Ellaria and that Merryweather bitch are the only women who are into other women that I can think of. Dany has weird, unnecessary, sex scene with her handmaiden out of nowhere, but she pretty much says "no homo" afterwards. Cersei is just fucked up in general.
>>
File: tommenjerksoff.png (427KB, 633x492px) Image search: [Google]
tommenjerksoff.png
427KB, 633x492px
he is too cute
>>
>>7036001
I doubt the Merryweather woman was into it either, it's pretty obvious she's informing on Cersei for the Tyrells, seeing as House Merryweather is a Tyrell vassal
>>
>>7035552
yes
>>7035500
it was hard to watch him at trial, much homo-rage
>>
>>7034255
>Lets talk about queer representation on this show
Let's not talk about cheap token characters.
>b-but they're deep and plot related
No they're not.
Don't kid yourself into believing otherwise.

And if you wanted to talk about that kid's nudes, go to /hm/
>>
>>7034255
oberyn is a great bisexual character.
>khaleesi also has some lesbian experiences in the book, she is somewhat bi
>>
File: gay.jpg (23KB, 127x200px) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
23KB, 127x200px
>>7037750
I hate that we've 'wasted' so much screen time on rando heterosex, but they have a perfectly good chance with A Storm of Swords to get in some grade-a, capital L, lesbian action, and they fucking drop it.
>>
>>7037724
Just because she's a spy doesn't mean she's not into it. Her whole approach was very seductive, and she's basically acting like Cersei's gf after she got fisted by the drunk and angry queen.

Man, now I really wish show's Cersei was at least half of a trainwreck her book counterpart is. Watching her drunkenly stumble from one idiocy to the next was comedy gold.
>>
>>7035500
>>7035552
IIRC Loras was only about 12/13 when he was 21yo Renly's squire. Different vibe in the books.
>>
Thread got rekt again
>>
>>7038632
new thread to discuss tommen's leaked video >>>/hm/1445026

make sure no links are posted so mods are less likely to delete the thread.
>>
>>1445461
please no links this time. dont ruin the thread for everyone
>>
>>7041697
oops, bad link

>>>/hm/1445461
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.