[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will you an hero if your transition failed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

>>
>>7031598
Shit i might an hero now
>>
I was going to before I considered it transition as something I could do, so yeah I'm probably going to an hero in a few years if I am a failure.
>>
>>7031598
Used to think it mattered but as long as some of my masculine features are gone and I love me i should have no problem finding someone who loves me for me too and I can get on with my life
>>
>>7031598

Most likely. What is there to enjoy if you don't pass? Endangering your life doing 170mph races on the highway at night is all I can think of.
>>
>>7033247
>this subtle banter towards a certain mtf we all (sadly) know
Nice.

I haven't even started and I'm already considering an hero. I mean I'm 25 already, just too fucked to do anything about my shitty masculine body.
>>
>>7033369
Who's the mtf?
>>
>>7033369
>I'm 25 already

That's not an old age for transitioning at all.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>7031598
I will and I'm not even going to transition.
Too late for me I'm just waiting for my parents to die, I don't want them to find me out dead and have a heart attack or something.
>>
File: 1440941656269.gif (134KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1440941656269.gif
134KB, 340x340px
>>7034041
Funny guy
>>
>>7034135
It isn't an old age for transitioning. What great differences are there between someone who transitions at 18 compared to someone who transitions at 25? The bone structure isn't going to change much if at all.
>>
>>7034140
Second puberty
Hell at 18 first puberty isn't even done and hips aren't sealed
>>
>>7034146
>hips aren't sealed

Changes are going to be minor either way, unless you are really early into puberty or haven't started puberty yet. The experience of an 18 year old compared to a 25 year old is mostly psychological, unless you have clinical trials that can prove otherwise.
>>
>>7034176
Do you have clinical trials to prove what you're arguing? If not don't pull that card
>>
>>7031598
probably OP.
>>
>>7034209
What I say is supported by occam's razor and common sense. Any changes to the body's bones are minimal after 18. This won't change if you start at 18 or 25. Body hair, fat distribution, and so on will all be visibly affected by HRT or can be changed through surgery. "Second puberty" is a meme, and not helpful for explaining anything.
>>
I've already fucked up killing myself twice, I'd probably just fuck it up again. Not worth the effort.
>>
>>7034236
Hips are certainly not sealed at 18. Start before 20 and generally you get growth. There is second puberty. What I say is supported by occam's razor and common sense.
>>
>>7034250
Occam's razor means going with the theory that makes the least assumptions. "Second puberty" is a meaningless and nebulous term, therefore it works in complete opposite to occam's razor.

>Hips are certainly not sealed at 18
I did not dispute that. What I am disputing is that this will have radical differences since fat is still going to redistribute. There are cis women with narrow hips. You're just playing into the fantasy that if you can't be a 2 foot anime girl and ride your nii-chan's dick, you have to kill yourself.
>>
>>7034246
What methodology did you use for the previous 2 times?
>>
Yup, if my transition isn't successful after a few years, I'm going to an hero.
>>
>>7031598
Nah, life is hard and just because i'm not super pretty or won't have a perfect body i'll still press on.

I'll make it work somehow, even if it is hard i gotta keep going.
>>
>>7034583
Good on you anon, I'm trying to think this way too
>>
>>7034274
Your assumption is that puberty just ends by 18.
I am not talking about fat distribution. Bone growth still occurs, you're just playing into the fantasy that 20 year olds are just as fucked as 25 year olds.
>>
>>7034583
>>7034590

at some point everyone loses their looks/health

it sounds sappy and cliche but just do your best. there are people out there who will love you, i promise. it's hard sometimes but fuck it
>>
>>7034909
What this anon said. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE WHAT PUBERTY WILL CONTINUE TO DO TO YOU IN YOUR 20s.

Seriously. I started at 25 with good bone structure. I've been browsing places like 4chan, /r/transpassing, /r/transtimelines, the works for a while now, and it's made me realize that people with my starting point at my age are the EXCEPTION, not the rule.

Do not risk this! If you can start now, get on it. I ocassionaly see posts on Reddit like, "I'm 18 now, but I don't have the resources to transition, yada yada yada, does waiting until I graduate college to transition sound like a good idea?" NO! Because if you do that, you are making a huge gamble.

To the other anon, second puberty is a meme, yes. But first puberty starts and ends at varying ages for people. Some people's bone structure is done by the time they're 18, for others it could be well into their 20s.
>>
>>7034041
You can be ruined an that age. Some people are more masculine than others.
>>
>>7034029

Kayla.
>>
>>7034583
>>7034590
>>7035583

>having to look in the mirror every single day and see a man looking back at you.

nothing wrong with suicide desu.
>>
I promised a good friend of mine that I wont an hero until transition has failed or I feel better, feels like time is running out for me
>>
>>7031598
How the fuck do I transition :( I'm too fuckin stocky to look anything close to androgynous. Makes me want to an hero every night
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.