[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any other trans people feel like no matter what, even if you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0137.jpg (44KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0137.jpg
44KB, 460x345px
any other trans people feel like no matter what, even if you transition and get srs that you'll still have dysphoria? i'm a trans man and i've researched srs, but none of the surgeries look realistic at all. i feel like i'd still be disgusted with my body even if i had srs because it wouldn't look natural and would just look fake and gross. should i just not transition at all? is it even worth it? i fucking hate being trans, i just wish i were cis and didn't have to deal with this
>>
>>7030824
>but none of the surgeries look realistic at all
bottom surgery is better than the pictures you have seen
t. has seen the results that don't wind up on the public internet
but yeah man i feel you
>>
literally everyone has flaws cis or not

if it's not one thing you're gonna bitch about it's another

deal with it nigga

t. tranny
>>
File: 1469734421131.png (311KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1469734421131.png
311KB, 1100x1100px
I will always have dysphoria, no matter what surgeries, therapies, or vocal training I do because of my masculine bone structure. Also, my childhood dream of being a mother (that was crushed when I got my first sex ed at school) will never come true. Sometimes when I'm home alone, I watch Juno or Wolf Children and cry. I know Juno isn't very good, but I still like it because I have awful taste in films and think Ellen Page is pretty.
>>
>>7030869
i feel you there. my height makes me dysphoric (i'' very short) since most guys are pretty tall. and i can't change my height or anything :/ so i understand what you mean, i'll always be dysphoric about one thing or another.
>>
>>7030923
I'm 5'6". I got kind of lucky compared to other MtFs, but if you're shorter I'm totally down to trade. Also, maybe we could swap hips and you could give me your uterus and junk and I could trade you my dick and we'd both be happy campers.
>>
>>7030824
SRS for MtF from what i've researched is actually pretty damn good now and days.

But i agree with you i've got broad bone shoulders and i'll always have a shitty man body, i'll never have "my body" just this shitty one i was handed when i was born and that i've tried to mold into what feels right. But somethings can't be molded.

Wish we had like Ghost in the Shell level robo bodies.
>>
I can live with my body but I don;t even recognize my face in the mirror anymore
i don't really know what can be done about it, idk probably commit suicide eventually
>>
>>7030824
absolutely
>>
>>7030998
It varies. Typically you have to get costly (in time or money) revisions to get something aesthetically appealing, and even then dilation is a bitch and they don't self-lubricate enough. Not to mention recovery is long, painful, and prone to complications.
>>
>>7030824
I feel you... not just about looks, but function too. I'm afraid that if I transition (FtM), I'll actually end up feeling worse then I do now! A short "man" with bad skin (I will break out terribly from test, no doubt), wide hips and no dick... or an unsightly, unsensitive elongated blob between my legs + a big incredibly telling scar on my arm.
>>
i feel you

i think phallo would make me feel more 'fake' than just my current policy of mostly ignoring what's there
>>
>>7031883
>A short "man" with bad skin (I will break out terribly from test, no doubt), wide hips and no dick...
well you'll be just like the average 4channer at least
>>
>>7032018
How do you deal with relationships then?
>>
>>7032146
Hijacking this question, I'm >>7031883 I just don't "do" relationships and sex. I can assure you I'm not asexual, but I just can't do it. I loath my self too much and it ruins my ability to... allow my self to feel attraction and sexual desire, I guess. I don't know what the future will bring, but right now it feels impossible...
>>
>>7032103
Thanks for the kek, I needed that.
>>
>>7030824
transitioning treats dysphoria.
it never completely goes away

ive been transitioned for over 5 years now. am much happier got a lot of things going for me, but i still feel dysphoric over little shit from time to time.
dont get me wrong, it is soooooo much better than what it used to be before i transitioned. but dysphoria will always be a thorn in your side.
>>
>>7030824

As I am now, I think that it's possible I could still experience dysphoria after getting FFS and SRS. If I had transitioned as a prepubescent, I think my chances would be lower. The only thing I think I would feel bad about is not being able to give birth.

>>7030836

Are you really talking about FtM SRS? Because that's what OP is talking about. I can believe that MtF SRS can turn out better than what you see online, but not FtM SRS.
>>
>>7032547

I'm with you there. I definitely have sexual attraction, romantic atttaction, loneliness, but I can't act on it in any way. And I feel like going on T would make that so much worse, increasing my libido without giving me any way to act on it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.