[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay males and traps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (24KB, 471x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 471x313px
As a straight male that hangs around a lot a on /b/ you see a lot of threads from supposedly other straight males lusting over transsexuals (traps if you will)

Is it something that typically interests gay men as well?
>>
>>7029335
I think it's more of a bisexual thing. Most gay men are into men. But some I guess like traps just for the cock.
>>
File: 1385256980839.jpg (28KB, 593x557px) Image search: [Google]
1385256980839.jpg
28KB, 593x557px
Fuck no

>feminine mannerisms, even if they're exaggerated as fuck
>submissive weak attitudes
>shitty female emulating weak voice
>feminine posture
>feminine clothing
>long hair and makeup
>hormones shred their muscles and most are anorexic
>hormones give them feminine body odor
>don't even like using their dick
>lumpy sacks of fat or silicone on their chest

Trannys are 1,000% a straight man fetish. They are super exaggerated hyperfeminine caricatures. Your dick doesn't know what chromosomes are, the biological facts aren't factored into the equation at all.
>>
>>7029335
traps are disgusting eww
>>
in theory, i kind of think it'd be hot to dress as a girl and get fucked by a straight dude. but i've never done it, and probably never will.
>>
>>7029352
this
>>
>>7029335
I do and 90% of my sex partners have been men
>>
>>7029335
I can only say for myself, and yes.
>>
>>7029352
>>7029434
Interesting. Well I wasn't expecting a consensus. Some gay think it's hot some don't.

It's a stereotype that all straight men secretly love lady boys, but that's probably just 4chan for you.
>>
>>7029352
>lumpy sacks of fat or silicone on their chest
Actually the flatter your original chest is the less lumpy implants are going to be.

Other than that, I guess I agree but there's gays who are into femboys who express a lot of the traits you oppose. It's just silly to expect the one true gay narrative.
>>
>>7029335
Gay men like men, not girls with dicks. Regardless of your suppositions about their sexuality, the vast majority bases their attraction of someone based on appearences, mannerisms, and other attributes that don't require nudity (or in the case of post-op trans women: exploratory surgery/genetic tests) to see. Gay men like men, basically everyone likes dicks or dick shaped objects though (even many, though not all, lesbians)
>>
>>7029352
>>7029537
Great, so straight men don't like me unless I pass and gay men don't like me because I act girly.
>>
>>7029352
>>submissive weak attitudes
What do you mean exactly? Faggy gays are submissive and weak too.

>>7029434
But do you have fantasies about women? Because just sleeping with men mostly doesn't mean you're not bi, which doesn't tell us anything about straight vs gay attitudes to traps.
>>
File: ba12afda305deefefbb9d30783d7de1e.jpg (303KB, 775x1030px) Image search: [Google]
ba12afda305deefefbb9d30783d7de1e.jpg
303KB, 775x1030px
>>7029429
Same tbqh
>>
>>7029836
I'd say that's a fair summary.
>>
>>7029335
Hell no.
>Looks like girl.
>No hair.
>No muscles.
>No penis or penis that doesn't work.
>Submissive.
Disgusting.

Keep your bi-scum bullshit out.
>>
>>7029836
yeah, it pretty bad position to be in
>>
>>7031724
wow asshole
>>
>>7032089
>You're an asshole if you're not attracted to me.
wew lad.
What part of being gay you don't understand here? I don't want to date a girl.
Go back to tumblr special snowflake.
>>
>>7032180
not that anon but it's more your attitude and not your attraction that makes you an asshole. just because you don't like someone doesn't mean that that someone is disgusting. and no, the "disgusting" didn't trigger me, i'm annoyed by your huge lack of self-awareness.
>>
>>7032198
Then stop asking stupid questions.
Next you guys will make a thread asking lesbians why they don't fuck men.
>>
>>7032200
>is made aware of lacking self-awareness
>reacts by lashing out in a completely unrelated way
are you legit retarded? i'm not OP.
>>
its all case by case, you will have men who are zealous and will say no never any fems, and guys who don't really care
me personally it's more of a kink than anything else, I don't really give a fuck I like boys not females. if I have to think twice just looking at you i'm probably going to write you off cos i would feel like an idiot hitting on women
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.