[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Parent Disapproval Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_20160311_111019.jpg (1MB, 1685x1954px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160311_111019.jpg
1MB, 1685x1954px
The feels consume me.
>>
>>7029042
sucks to be a faggot famalam
:(
>>
>>7029042
Forgot to put away borrowed clothes once. Nothing was said, but they got put in the wash and put away.
>>
File: 1372620551089.png (133KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
1372620551089.png
133KB, 511x511px
>you can never forget when your mom told you were a disgusting abomination
>you can never forget when your mom told you that a freak like you shouldn't be allowed around children
>you can never forget when your mom told you to die from aids / torn asshole

>all because she found a skirt, some dresses, and some underwear in your closet while you were at high school

All I ever wanted was for you to be proud of me, to feel like all that you did and sacrificed for me was worth it, but instead I became the biggest disappointment possible to you. I wish I was never born.
>>
>>7029975
>All I ever wanted was for you to be proud of me, to feel like all that you did and sacrificed for me was worth it,
Well that was a faggy ambition and why on earth would a woman be proud of having a trap son and she's a bitch anyway so why want to please her? TbH you should find a nice guy/girl as a substitute parents and live with them and try to make them proud of you instead.
>>
File: 1473814588520.gif (1MB, 736x627px) Image search: [Google]
1473814588520.gif
1MB, 736x627px
I came home from a band review (like a competition high school bands go to) late at night once, and everyone was asleep. When I got into my room, I found that my mom had decided to do a little cleaning (i.e. searching my shit for cigarettes or drugs). I had a few vibrators, dildos, and bottles of lube at the time, and when I checked in my sock drawer I found that my mom had put them in a little organizer tray below my socks. They were all super cleaned and sanitized. I always cleaned them of course, but the silicone gets a little groady after a while and need to be put in the dishwasher. She left a ziploc bag of condoms and dental dams with a note that read, "Please have safe sex, and also clean your personal belongings better." Fucking mom. This is also the lady who freaked out at me when I came home from college and she found syringes in my room. I was making white rice at like 3 AM because hormonal. She was worried I was shooting heroin, and when I told her it was estrogen and that I wanted to be a girl really badly, she just nodded and said, "So that's why you always had ladies' underwear in your drawers." Then she asked if the doctor could give her estrogen to make her hot flashes go away and if she could have some of my rice. We sat and watched X-Files on VHS for an hour and then went to bed. Weird stuff, but at least my parents are okay with it. My dad is less accepting, but he knows my mom would kick his ass if he did anything to hurt me.
>>
>>7030048
>She was worried I was shooting heroin, and when I told her it was estrogen and that I wanted to be a girl really badly, she just nodded and said, "So that's why you always had ladies' underwear in your drawers."
Wow, lucky you anon!

>My dad is less accepting,
What does he say?
>>
I mean... she's not wrong.
>>
>>7030077
>you aren't my son
>not wrong
>when I'm indisputably her child
>ergo I'm her child of the other sex
>ergo I'm her daughter
>ergo I'm a girl
Thanks /pol/! <3
>>
>>7030072
He was very rude about it and refused to talk to me about it for a very long time. When he finally did, he asked me to help him work on his car and asked me about what I was trying to do using car lingo as code so he didn't have to say the icky gay peepee words. I was the transmission, and he was talking about how I'd be worthless without my drivetrain and that I shouldn't expect any financial support from him in getting it removed or growing headlights. My dad is weird. He would have yelled like some of the stories here, but my mom makes more money than him and is tougher.
>>
File: 1466384573453.gif (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1466384573453.gif
2MB, 640x480px
>ded dad
>mom had a stroke beforeI came out
>clearly disapproves of my bfs but can't say shit because dad left me the house instead of her
>>
>>7030099
Aw, not so lucky.
>>
>>7030099
>asked me about what I was trying to do using car lingo as code so he didn't have to say the icky gay peepee words
Sorry, but that's fucking hilarious
>>
>>7030048
This is actually pretty cute.
>>
>Only child from a mostly Russian conservative family
>Moved away from my dad when I was ~13 (parents divorced) but keep in contact with him
>Eventually come out as a faggot
>He literally breaks down crying during the Skype call
>Goes on a rant about how I have ruined the family legacy
>Literally calls me a disgusting degenerate
>"All your ancestors are looking down on you on disappointment"
>Try to tell him about my school and work accomplishments (I'm the first person in the family to go to university)
>Tells me that he doesn't give a shit since none of that matters anymore
>He falls into depression some time later

Feels bad man. I really didn't want to emotionally hurt him like that, but I couldn't keep lying to him about not having a gf.

Sad part is he still thinks I could find a wife and change but I've already sterilized myself with cross-sex hormones. Lesson learned: if you care about muh biological grandchildren please have more than one child
>>
>>7030025
Steffoknee pls leave
>>
File: feelsbadman.jpg (4KB, 281x180px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.jpg
4KB, 281x180px
>be 13, feminine and guy in a third world country
>can't tell parents
>can't tell anyone
>get a crush on qt boy 2 years older
>confess to him like a fucking retard
>qt boy says yes
>happyface.jpeg
>qt boy then calls me to his home for a date and rapes me.
>go to home crying and tell parents
>parents beat the shit out of me
>next day qt boy's friends rape me
>mfw
>>
>>7030048
>when I checked in my sock drawer I found that my mom had put them in a little organizer tray below my socks. They were all super cleaned and sanitized.
Same happened once. Fucking nightmare fuel
>>
>>7029042
>all of these cool stories
>not one straight person got beat

feelsblandman.jpg
>>
My mom and her side of the family, who I live with, are deeply conservative fundie christians who will, in all likelihood, disown me if I come out.

I'm not too familiar with dad's side. I do know my dad is some sort of libertarian, and he posted an InfoWars video on his FB profile, which isn't a good sign.

I'm kind of just fucked. Everyone says to have a support group to fall back on in case of being disowned, but all my friends are broke millennials who can't afford to help me
>>
>>7035488
:(
>>
File: 1415653376171.jpg (3KB, 180x182px) Image search: [Google]
1415653376171.jpg
3KB, 180x182px
>>7035488
I wanna say it'll be okay but it won't be, anon
Best of luck
>>
>>7035488
kek
>>
>be me 19
>go to work at le shitback steakhouse
>also be student at le shit community college.
>get a very strange, angry text form my mom.
>find out I left my backpack at home with my homework, lube, and fucking dildo.
>ohshitohshitohshit.png
>tfw no fucking privacy.
>mom tells me to, "go kill myself"
>"you going to hell. will live in hell on earth"
>feelsbadman
>get kicked out.

I could go on. Religious parents... I mean I can't believe my mom actually told me to go kill myself. Dat shit still hurt
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 600x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 600x396px
be 15 y.o gay anon back around a decade ago

> 2006, was having sex regularly with another 15 y.o anon who came out to me after being friends for years
> naturally two gay 15 year old boys are going to be fucking eachother like crazy, sorry world
> parents love this kid to death, often had him over for family dinners, thought we were a great influence on eachother as two A kids in school who didn't do drugs or other stupid shit
> parents find a text, A SINGLE TEXT, that mentions something along the lines of
"Man I really love you *anon*, last night was awesome"
> you know, general first relationship as a teenager bullshit
> no mention of sex besides saying "last night was awesome"

Let's see what my prents did in response:

1.)
> Sold my shitty truck that I was getting handed down from my older brother for my impending 16th birthday
Apparently if I'm a fag I can't be trusted to leave the house alone

2.)
> Not allowed to leave the physical confines of my house unless going to school or work, bus for school, walk 3 miles to work
Because if I went to spend time with a """"friend"""" it would probably just be to get a dick in the ass.

3.)
> All cylindrical objects, even vaguely phallus shaped, were removed from my bathroom and bedroom
Because in the words of my caring mother "You have a history with putting things like this in your ass, and I don't want a man's penis or this shampoo bottle tempting you."

4.)
> searched for drugs whenever I came home from school,

> no really, my dad would make me take my shoes off, dump my backpack's contents onto the dining room table, turn out all of my pockets and remove my shirt every time I came home from school

BECAUSE "All gays have a history with drug use and anon we can't risk you getting AIDS from another man or a needle"

> This one threw me for such a fucking loop, since when has that been a real concern?

I could type more, but I have work.

I hate parents who punish their children for their sexualities.
>>
File: image.jpg (237KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237KB, 1920x1080px
>>7037612
>>7037642
My parents knew I wasn't straight for a long time and never cared or said anything. I'm actually my dads favorite kid. I never had toys or boy friends to hide so I never really had problems.

I see these stories on 4chan a lot. Parents treating their own like this.

You'd think heteros would be more caring of their own flesh and blood.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.