[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a MtF trans, is there even the slightest, faintest hope of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: sad frog.jpg (18KB, 300x415px) Image search: [Google]
sad frog.jpg
18KB, 300x415px
As a MtF trans, is there even the slightest, faintest hope of ever being in a relationship with a cis girl?
>>
>>7028972
I am in one of these
>>
>>7028972
Also:
Any chance of that cis girl being conservative?
>>
>>7028972
I am in one with a cis girl. It's weird. I miss sucking cock a lot to be honest. Sex is pretty nice, but it's hard for me to get it up with the hormones. It's also hard because we use condoms and I can't feel anything with condoms. Using my GT is also a bit upsetting at times. Seeing her take it and me pounding away makes me feel very masculine. I want her to use a strap on and she wants that too. I'd like to be dominated by her too sometimes, but she's very tomboyish and not a good dom.

>>7029329
I would say very unlikely. The girl I'm with is very liberal to a point where we get annoyed with each others opinions. I'm converting her slowly with humor. My racist and sexist humor is also letting out her sexist and racist feelings. She even jokingly blamed the Jews earlier for our internet problems. It's unlikely she will be conservative, but you can always change your lovers point of view over time. It's hard not to be a little bit influenced by someone so close to you.
>>
>>7029329
So you're a middle aged man wanting to be a transbian?

Good luck.
>>
>>7029716
OP here, that wasn't my post
>>
>>7029716
>young people aren't conservative
I went to uni and everything but I guess the liberal brainwashing didn't take
>>7029708
keep fighting the good fight. I hope you banked enough sperm for a dozen white babbies.
>>
File: 1466161434463.png (228KB, 358x408px) Image search: [Google]
1466161434463.png
228KB, 358x408px
>>7029329
>>7029708
>conservative transbians
I normally think the AGP witch-hunt on this board is stupid, but the only way I can begin to fathom something like this is if you're some creepy old man who sees being trans as a form of "humiliation" or "sissification" fetish and not a legit medical condition.
>>
File: 1471142193348.gif (475KB, 359x270px) Image search: [Google]
1471142193348.gif
475KB, 359x270px
I'm MtF and in a relationship with a cis girl. It's pretty awesome. Get on OKCupid and fill out a whole bunch of questions. Write a good profile, and mark yourself as a trans woman and a lesbian. Set it to "don't show me straight people." I met my girlfriend this way. It'll take a while, but it's worth it. Make sure you have a bio that is interesting but not too wordy and a flattering profile picture.
>>
>>7028972
i've never had a girlfriend, but i've only been on dates with cisgirls.
however i pass.

So yeah, theres hope, and if you really want to play it safe, go for bi or pan cisgirls, your gental configuration will probably be less of a concern, if its a concern at all
>>
>>7029708
>Sex is pretty nice, but it's hard for me to get it up with the hormones. It's also hard because we use condoms and I can't feel anything with condoms. Using my GT is also a bit upsetting at times. Seeing her take it and me pounding away makes me feel very masculine. I want her to use a strap on and she wants that too.
stop using your dick, just use a strap on

also, you and her should both read "fucking transwomen"
it might improve your sex
>>
>>7028972
Yes, just pass and be a normal lesbian (or bi, but there isn't really such a thing as a "normal bi" cause they tend to be much more of a disparate community). It helps if you are college age. Stay away from trans-only spaces, or lesbian only spaces, but try to be involved in more general lgbt spaces, as a lesbian first (don't talk about being trans unless someone asks). If a girl gets to know you, and likes you, most (although not all) cis girls in these spaces are not going to drop you for having a different sex assigned at birth than they expected.

>>7029329
Gross.
>>
>>7029799
Or a twenty something /pol/ack who happens to be trans.
>>
>>7029019
Is she a fat tumblrina

Don't lie
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.