[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a one night stand with a 25yo married man (whos also my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1474227020404.png (2MB, 1153x941px) Image search: [Google]
1474227020404.png
2MB, 1153x941px
I had a one night stand with a 25yo married man (whos also my instructor) and i have been trying to see him ever since but he keeps brushing me off. I feel like should move on but i feel like its unfair he used me for that one time to satisfy his curiosity and just never touch me again..

Should i just let go and move on with my life? I want to but its so hard, it would be so easy if i blackmailed him into seeing me again but thats a little extreme considering hes a nice bloke usually...

What do...
>>
Find someone else. Don't have sex immediately, get to know them. Create a bond. Feel love, feel good. Live long. Love strong . Have something more. Be something more.
>>
>>7028882
>but i feel like its unfair he used me for that one time to satisfy his curiosity and just never touch me again.
Life is unfair in general.
Also you used horny married guy too to get some cock/ass.
>Should i just let go and move on with my life?
Obviously.
I hope blackmail was just a joke, otherwise you deserve AIDS.
>>
>>7028882
Be a real woman and falsely accuse him of rape for revenge
>>
>>7028882
You have to move on and everyone gets used at some point or another so don't feel bad to happens to us all.
>>
>>7028882
You sound like a real piece of shit. Having a one-night stand does not represent any sort of commitment and he doesn't owe you anything.

>i feel like its unfair he used me for that one time to satisfy his curiosity
This isn't about "satisfying curiosity", it's casual sex. You are not a victim.

He's right to brush you off too, because you're clearly a psycho. If he didn't already regret having an affair with you he does now.

My honest advice is to seek help and refrain from sex until you're healthier mentally. And leave him alone, he's doing the right thing.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.