[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know of any internet personalities who transitioned afterwards?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: liar_soft.jpg (179KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
liar_soft.jpg
179KB, 800x600px
Anyone know of any internet personalities who transitioned afterwards? How did they do?

I'm a trans guy and I wanna make videos eventually. I'm pre-T though and I don't plan on going on hormones for a few years (until I finish college and settle into my own home). Nothing big, just video game stuff and food stuff. It's unlikely I'd get more than 5 viewers on a stream if I ever decide to stream games and I don't plan on showing my face on Youtube. But, my voice... I don't mind people mistaking me for a girl online but it'd be a bit awkward if my voice suddenly started changing halfway through my videos. Maybe I should wait until I am on hormones then go stealth.
>>
>>7027709
Just do it. Talking every day will be good voice practice.

>I'm pre-T though and I don't plan on going on hormones for a few years (until I finish college and settle into my own home).

let's be honest, you're never starting T. You're going to 'settle into' living as a girl, it'll be far harder to transition when you have network /social connections related to your degree, job, house, etc.
>>
Cosmo/Narcissa Wright.
She's become a disaster since transitioning
She was a successful speedrunner but now she's just trying to look like the little girl instead

I suggest waiting until you're on hormones before doing anything desu

-FtM who also wants to do some LPs on Youtube
>>
>>7027721
>-FtM who also wants to do some LPs on Youtube
Are you good at least? Will you play instead of talking and creaming like pewdiepie?
I hate pretty much everything on twitch and youtube.
>>
>>7027709
>I'm pre-T though and I don't plan on going on hormones for a few years (until I finish college and settle into my own home)
i agree with >>7027717 here
if you put off transition until your life is in a better place you'll just pull a caitlyn jenner and not transition until it's almost over
i'm also ftm and plan on doing internet stuff but will wait until t has done more things so i can do so stealth and not just be the tranny
>>
>>7027721

She quit for health reasons. Speedrunning was hurting her hands.
>>
>>7027709
They stopped doing videos for a while before they transitioned, but JesuOtaku/Hope Chapman/Jacob Chapman went ftm about 2 years? ago now. I don't know how his audience reacted to it since I don't care about written anime reviews. His appearance is passing well now, but I saw a podcast he was on a few weeks ago and his voice was somewhat masculine but very high pitched, it kinda reminded me of the narrator for Extra Credit's voice after the effect is put on it.
>>
Pretty sure a guy named Kuldud3 is Trans mtf, not sure if he's transitioned yet, don't watch him.
>>
I know jessi slaughter. They've been 'transitioning' for a while.

Once a lolcow always a lolcow.
>>
>>7027717
>>7027735
Why not just not transition? Especially for FTMs who can basically act as guys while being girls.
>>
>>7027709
Arin Hanson 2025
>>
>>7027709
que rico
>>
>>7028708
Came her to say this. The reason she records so many GG episodes in advance (currently have a 6+ month backlog) is so she can eventually take that time off to focus on the more difficult aspects of mtf transition. It's an odd amount of intelligence and foresight from someone who 99% of the time is the exact opposite. I think she'll do alright, but she HAS to lose the weight. Her figure just screams beer belly lazyman right now.
>>
JessuOtaku recently came out as ftm and started transitioning
>>
>>7027727
>talking and creaming like pewdiepie?
>creaming
You can't post that on YouTube!
>>
>>7029242
Sure you can, you just keep it in your panties.
>>
>>7027721
That's just a giant fucking mess regardless, I have no idea why she's just streaming her sitting still for hours at a time

Gigi gorgeous isn't a nutcase tho iirc
>>
Christian, sorry, Christine Weston Chandler.
>>
>>7028741
She's going to need to regain it though. Her frame is too big not to go for the fatgril aesthetic
>>
>>7027709
Successful stealth YouTube here.
Started when I was pre t, and my voice wasn't feminine, but it was high enough to sound like a 12 year old boy. Lowering the pitch in my voice about 5-10% was the difference between sounding like a boy and a faggy college aged dude. Works well if you dont overdo the pitch lowering. Also recommend voice excersizes.
>>
>>7029499
>Successful stealth YouTube here.
You know, I'm convinced that if we could just perfectly genderswap so we'd all pass, nobody would care about whether people were born their current gender. It's only because we mostly don't pass and none of us pass 100% that people care.
>>
Laura Jane Grace, vocalist for the band Against Me came out as trans within the past three years. She transitioned pretty late but I think she's absolutely inspiring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj13hLM3yOA
>>
>>7027721
>>7029342
>>7027737
>>7027727
>she

Do any of you keep up with Cosmo? There is an overwhelming amount of evidence that suggest he's a mentally ill man who thinks becoming a girl will solve all his problems.
>>
>>7029546
>There is an overwhelming amount of evidence that suggest he's a mentally ill man who thinks becoming a girl will solve all his problems.
We don't let that stop us using correct pronouns for anyone else.
>>
>>7028982
>JesuOtaku
This isn't remotely surprising, although I always thought it was also possible Jesu was a post-transition trans girl, too.
>>
>>7029564
Cosmo is delusional. I'm not questioning his gender identity so much as I am whatever else is going on in his head. He needs help.
>>
>>7029596
>Cosmo is delusional.

>He needs help.
>>
>>7029617

Who is 'we'?
>>
>>7029634
Whoever you expected to agree with >>7029546
>>
>>7029617
You wouldn't encourage the delusions of someone with BDD or anorexia. Cosmo's delusions shouldn't be encouraged either.
>>
>>7029650
You and /lgbt/ differ.
>>
>>7029667
You're confusing me with /pol/. For the record, I'm trans too.
>>
>>7028690
if you're trans, you know the answer to that question
if you aren't, it's because it's a severe birth defect that almost killled me on several occasions
>>7029499
hi leafy
>>
>>7029643

But the person you're quoting IS letting that stop them from using correct pronouns (depending on your definition of correct?)
>>
>>7029694
>hi leafy
kek, I wasn't gonna be the one to say it
>>
>>7029546
>There is an overwhelming amount of evidence that suggest he's a mentally ill man who thinks becoming a girl will solve all his problems.
But that's true for all trannies.
>>
>>7029650
I think that before we determine whether her gender identity is a product of a separate mental illness or not we deal with the mental illness, and continue respecting the stated gender identity until she no longer has the mental illness (in which case if it IS a product of mental illness shed say as much)
>>
>>7030298
>gender identity
That's a mental illness in itself
>>
>>7029499
Rinoa? Just guessing.
Or yeah, leafy.
>>
>>7030298
Cosmo is not addressing his mental illness. He's living under the belief that transitioning will fix everything when in reality it has done no good for him.

I'm all for supporting trans people, but this is a case where someone seriously needs to seek a therapist's help.
>>
>>7027709
Why don't you start testosterone now? Will it not bother you to wait for years, and then get worse results too?
>>
>>7027709
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDAKBzFFa6U

Jordan from the moderately popular people who did that 4 chords song a while back

and, it seems to not have ruined the group?
>>
>>7031209
isn't rinoa mtf?
>>7031351
yeah, axis of awesome is still going strong
i saw them live and met her a few months back, they've incorporated it into their routine smoothly
>>7031341
a lot of trans guys have convinced themselves (and a lot of trans girls have convinced trans guys) that age of starting t is not connected to results post-puberty (or, in some cases, during puberty)
>>
>>7027727
I plan on playing games along the line of Ace Attorney and Dangan Ronpa mostly, nah, no screaming or anything. That kind of shit annoys me in LPs when it's super excessive
>>
>>7027709
One of the members of the band Steam Powered Giraffe transitioned M-F. The band started with three he's and now it's two he's and a she, in a band that focuses on group harmonization. Sure, she has tons of vocal training to help lighten and raise the pitch of her voice, but you'll be fine.
>>
>>7031341

It's a lot easier if you're stable when you transition. College is hard enough on the pocket. It'd be easier if I just waited until I finished schooling instead of having to worry about my transition. Not everyone is some middle class chap with cash to spare
>>
I am like 100% convinced RPGMinx/Mangaminx is a trans girl, there is no way that's the voice of a cis woman and that explains perfectly why she never reveals face.
>>
>>7031303
just b urself
ok $150 now thx
t. therapist
>>
>>7037285
But, years of being a girl and a permanently worse body. Unless you literally can't afford it (as opposed to it just being difficult) I can't see how it's not worthwhile. How can can even deal with the dysphoria in that time, especially knowing you have the means to fix your body right there?

Also this: >>7027717. You say it's easier to transition when you're stable, but the longer you build yourself up as female the harder it is to change things. Don't you want to form your new relationships as a guy (or at least not want to form them pretending to be a girl)?

I know it sounds like I'm trying to guilt trip you, but I'm not; I just genuinely don't understand how you could be able to transition and be planning for it yet be willing to delay it so long.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.