[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat est

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: anime_trump.jpg (3KB, 113x125px) Image search: [Google]
anime_trump.jpg
3KB, 113x125px
HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/10/07/donald_trump_2005_tape_i_grab_women_by_the_pussy.html

DRUMPF on TAPE saying he GRABS WOMEN BY THE PUSSY BEFORE KISSING THEM. HE'S SO TRANSPHOBIC HE WILL LITERALLY GRAB A WOMAN BY THEIR GENITALIA TO MAKE SURE BEFORE KISSING THEM. WHAT THE FUCK HOW IS ANYONE VOTING FOR THIS SCUM BAG OOMPA LOOMPA!!!
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
Nice troll post. : )
>>
>>7025436
>/lgbt/ Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender
>>
>>7025436
>trying to get us to turn against our Führer

You smug liberals will be first on the trains.
>>
>>7025436
Obviously bait.
Sage
>>
>hetero banter
Wtf I hate trump now
>>
>>7025436
Trump is a shit candidate (so is Hillary) but this is just a long line of misogynistic shit he's done. I don't use the word misogynistic lightly, I don't believe in patriarchy or rape culture or all that bullshit. But it describes Trump well. And he could be the worst person on the planet and still be a great president if he had good policies and the right methods to implement them, but he doesn't.
>>
Still not as bad as all the people the Clintons have killed
>>
>>7025436

I grab men by their boipussies and they don't call it sexual harassment or rape.

They know they want it.
>>
Trump should start grabbing women by their feminine benises then.
>>
>>7025436
I listened to it. Honestly this is just how most normie men talk in private. Its misogynistic and he should be more careful about what he say, but this is normal and probably every president has said something like this in private.
>>
>>7028876
>Normie men talk about sexually advancing on married women while your own wife is pregnant with your child.

No we don't, fuck off. Normal men and normal locker room banter is talking about how hot a girl is, how you'd like to fuck a girl or how you did fuck a girl. That's starkly different than talking about how you force yourself on someone, doubly so when you're married yourself.
>>
>>7028876
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_begin_bombing_in_five_minutes
>>
>you will never have a pussy for Donald Trump to grab
>>
>>7025436
shillary literally bragged about getting a child rapist off on a technicality by not allowing the bloody panties into evidence
>>
>>7029413

Source?
>>
>>7029463
http://www.factcheck.org/2016/06/clintons-1975-rape-case/
>>
>>7029490
...So the defence begrudgingly does its duty, the prosecution fails to obtain adequate evidence, and the accused receives a lesser charge.

How is this a story?
>>
>>7029533
>So the defence begrudgingly does its duty,
and laughs about it? no one with a conscience would represent a child rapist even begrudgingly
>>
>>7029613
>what is nervous laughter
>what is embarrassed laughter
>what is being overcome by absurdity
>what is doing your legal duty
>>
>>7029533

Actually in the leaked audio of this case Hillary talks about the evidence..bloody panties which she laughs about because the police didn't find that to be enough evidence to convict him, even though she knew he was guilty.

In the audio she admitted to knowing her client was guilty while ruining this young girls life by saying she was a liar and fantasized about it!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

1:01 - Hillary admits to doing a prosecutor a favor who wanted her to be the lawyer of a rapist.

1:50 - Hillary says it destroyed her faith in lie detector tests, admitting to knowing he was guilty.

2:00 - Hillary talks about the prosecutor having the young girls bloody underwear and how the crime lab screwed up.

Basically the rapist was friends with the prosecutor, Hillary knew this as the prosecutor asked her to do him a favor, and they teamed up to get this guy off the hook for raping the young girl. Hillary eventually went on to say the 12 year old was making it all up in her head because she was going through puberty and was prone to sexual fantasies.

So fuck you..for not knowing anything about this case you piece of shit and talking out of your ass you fucking hillary shill!
>>
>>7029713
>which she laughs about because the police didn't find that to be enough evidence to convict him
Which is absurd. Hence the laughter. She had nothing to do with the lack of evidence.

>In the audio she admitted to knowing her client was guilty while ruining this young girls life by saying she was a liar and fantasized about it!
Welcome to criminal defence. Everyone who's been rightfully convicted also had a defence.
>>
>>7029748
>they teamed up to get this guy off the hook for raping the young girl
If that's true (and the source you linked suggests nothing of the sort) then that's the prosecutor not doing their job.
>>
>>7029761

She had nothing to do with threatening the rape victims of Bill Clinton either right?

Truth is Hillary is also a rapist. 2 women have admitted to being raped by her but you'll never hear about them on the news. Yoko Ono even admitted to having a sexual affair with her in the 70s. Everyone knows Hillary is bisexual. Everyone knows Hillary has eaten more underage pussy than Bill.

>>7029765
Hillary has helped multiple people get off the hook for things. This isn't anything new. She is the best friend of criminals for a reason.

In any case...Hillary or Trump won't become the next president. They both will be disqualified in 2-3 weeks, right before the election. The election will be postponed until March/2017 due to and other ISIS related issues.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.