[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather have a gay or lesbian child?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1475805717819.gif (2MB, 320x218px) Image search: [Google]
1475805717819.gif
2MB, 320x218px
It can't be straight.
>>
>>7025221
Then I choose abortion
>>
Lesbian honestly.
>>
>>7025221
Gay.
The lesbian could end up a TERF and killing her tranny mom.
>>
>>7025221
>It can't be straight.
Bi then!
>>
>>7025221
Children aren't gay or lesbian.
>>
>>7025221
i already have multiple lesbians in my family so no to that?
>>
I think I'd worry more about a gay son than a lesbian daughter

So many gay males are scum and there's the whole bug chasing thing and weird hook up culture
>>
>>7025221
either lesbian or gay top
>>
>>7025221
Lesbian. rape delivers grand child
>>
Could you imagine a lesbian white girl growing up in a middle class accepting family, how insufferable she would be. She knows no real oppression but she thinks she is constantly being harassed. You would never hear the end to how bad she has it even though her life is fucking easy mod. She would never feel the need to truly apply herself to anything and then she would blame the patriarchy every time she rightful fails. Fuck having a lesbian daughter would be awful.
>>
>>7025221
Lesbian. They will probably still have bio kids and won't get hiv.
>>
>>7025815
She wouldn't act like that if you raise her right you dipshit.
>>
>>7026841
>She wouldn't act like that if you raise her right you dipshit.
>Implying.
The moment she found tumblr or talked to someone past middle school it would be over.
>>
A gay male is more likely to be killed by hicks/neckbeards, but a lesbian is more likely to abuse their family so I'll go gay.
>>
File: 4.png (526KB, 425x639px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
526KB, 425x639px
>>7025221
I for one, hope all of my children are straight and cis.
>>
>>7027058
Just raise her FTM.
>>
>>7027240
Yeah because the thing I need most is a fujoshi son that puts me in his comics since I'm an "otokonoko"
>>
>>7027339
Better than a tumblr lesbian.

Anyway, raise her as a straight FTM. OP said gay or lesbian, so this counts as lesbian.
>>
>>7025221
Gay son

I'd rather have an abortion than a daughter
>>
File: 1455730419193.gif (2MB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
1455730419193.gif
2MB, 426x240px
gay
>>
>>7028061
>I'd rather have an abortion than a daughter
wew. why? who doesn't want a daughter to live vicariously through?
>>
>>7025221
a femme lesbian or a masculine gay

don't want none of that faggot dyke shit
>>
Don't care, as long as my kid is healthy that's all that matters. Makes the organs much more valuable.
>>
>>7029400
>as long as my kid is healthy that's all that matters.
So you'd want a boy.
>>
>>7025260
>tranny
>mother
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(kill me)
>>
>>7025221
>wanting kids
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.