[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LSD / Cyproterone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Androcur-266x200.jpg (11KB, 266x200px) Image search: [Google]
Androcur-266x200.jpg
11KB, 266x200px
>on cyproterone
>want to take LSD
>they both digest through CYP 3A4 enzyme set

...huh? Any trans girls on cypro take lsd? am i good to go?
>>
File: 1475010256594.gif (787KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1475010256594.gif
787KB, 500x475px
Using hallucinogens when you have gender dysphoria (and likely some other comorbid issues like depression, if you're like the average trans population) is not a good idea in general. It will not feel good and you are almost guaranteed to have a bad trip. I wouldn't risk it if I were you.
>>
>>7021600
eh? i heard its like trans cocaine
>>
>>7021127
LSD is too small of a quantity to have any physical effect on your liver enzymes. Even if it were to be a CYP3A4 inhibitor there's only like ~100ug of lsd per dose which is not going to inhibit much enzyme at all since inhibitors need to bond to the enzyme in some way to actually inhibit it.

There are still other risks I suppose. Like LSD will obviously make your heart race, might affect blood pressure, etc. and if your other meds do the same you could be at risk in that sense. But as far as LSD interactions with other drugs in the liver it's impossible, there's just not enough of it.
>>
>>7021681
shrooms made me a tranny so take that how you will
>>
>>7021788
i was thinking the opposite.

cypro inhibits enzymes so i super trip
>>
>>7021600
valid point, but you'd be fine on a moderate dose in a good company (dont do it alone)

also dont mess with psychedelics if you have epilepsy or potential for schizo
>>
>>7021600
I've taken it with disphoria. Just fine, as long as you aren't depressed when you start.
>>
>>7021864
Nothing really works to potentiate lsd. Some people take stuff like 5-htp or grapefruit and whatnot but for lsd that stuff doesn't affect it like it would other drugs. It's more just those things having their own effects without chemical interactions on lsd.
It takes a very small amount of enzymes to process lsd so even if you have enzyme issues it wouldn't really make a difference.

If anything is going to harm you it's the psychological effects. You wouldn't want to have a panic attack and keel over lol
>>
>>7021600
Nah mate. I'm a pretty dysphoric tranny and I love hallucinogens. Psychedelics are the only drugs that calm me down and help me stop thinking about how awful and masculine my body is for at least a little while.
>>
>>7021878
meh
doing it with people would just freak me the fuck out. all depends on how introverted you are
>>
>>7021600
mushrooms were fine with me. even with dysphoria
>>
>>7025124
Being high on shrooms was the only time I could look in the mirror and feel like I'm actually seeing me!
>>
>>7021600
Well, bad trips can be really therapeutic.

The question you should be asking yourself when considering a psychedelic is " Do I really want to cram 6 months of soul-tending therapy into the next 6 hours?"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.