[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans Help General #125

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 21

File: Trans Help General.png (208KB, 694x907px) Image search: [Google]
Trans Help General.png
208KB, 694x907px
This is the Trans Help General thread. We'll try to help you here with everything related to being transgender.
This includes questioning, appearance, daily trans problems, medical info, general info and other interesting stuff to name a few.

MTF, FTM and questioning people are all welcome here to help eachother and discuss possible solutions.

You can also share your transgender related stories here. Just came out? Or you just need to get something off your chest?
Maybe something wonderful happened today! We'll be glad to hear it, it's always good to know we're not going through this alone.

Links:
Articles, Studies and General information about Questioning, Transitioning and other stuff: http://pastebin.com/CyW1dXV8

Lots of useful links about/for transgender people: http://pastebin.com/h1vLPxyV
Transgender FAQ: http://pastebin.com/8QbKyShU

Am i trans/ trans help threads archive:
http://deploy.loveisover.me/lgbt (currently doesn't work)
search with google for specific threads

Therapists: http://www.t-vox.org/index.php?title=Therapists_by_region
http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/prof_search.php
sort by transsexual issues

What will hormones do?
mtf: http://imgur.com/lDBLSVR
ftm: http://imgur.com/HqTqvJg

Previous thread: >>6946733
>>
>>7018237
Yeah but that T level was pre-HRT
>>
>>7019197
Take estradiol for a month and see where it puts your T.

The side effects of AA meds seriously fucking suck.
>>
>Trying to buy new shoes, mtf not out
>Women's are too small of course
>Men's all feel incredibly large and masculine
What brand/style does everyone where? Its hard to find something more unisex/feminine with a small outline. Shoes are too big. If this isn't the place for trans /fa/ I can get the heck out
>>
>GF always wants to fuck
>Sex makes me uncomfortable and dysphoric as hell, can't keep it up while penetrating her or receiving a blowjob
>Still love fingering and eating her out
>She's getting suspicious as to why as i always get soft, I think she thinks i'm gay
How do i tell her it's actually much, much worse?
>>
>>7020165
i just wear converse
my shoe size is US 12 womens
kill me
>>
So are sleeveless dresses or dresses with sleeves better for mtfs to counteract shoulders?
>>
>>7020243
Directly
>>
>>7020243
Just be honest about it, I'm sure she'll be relieved that you still find her attractive.
>>
>>7019197

Ah hmm... In that case maybe... although it still might go back out of female range? Maybe get a blood test then reduce your dose for like a month or two then check again, and repeat.
>>
Anyone here actually do therapy? How much did you end up spending on it?
>>
>>7021539
According to these threads therapy should not even be considered and you should self-med without even thinking about talking to professionals. It's free in many 1st world countries because it's a requirement to get hormones, don't know about USA though.
>>
>>7020165
converse shoes are pretty unisex
>>
>don't want to transition or take hormones
>don't want to keep living the way i am (like a guy, not feminine at all, avoiding anything that would seem girly)

is there no solution besides killing myself ?
>>
>>7022952
Its certainly possible to dress and act a little more feminine without making people think you're trans. Just be careful not to overdo it and make the changes subtle and gradual, not all at once.
>>
>>7020408
dresses with sleeves are better
>>
>usually feel pretty good
>look in mirror today
>feel like ugly piece of shit
I wish I didn't have class today. I just wanna hide away.
>>
>>7024143
This is why I try to avoid the mirror most days
>>
can i get laser done at two different places at once simultaneously and lie about time in-between treatments? i don't feel like waiting 6 week intervals to zap this shit off my face. i can deal with mild irritation if it means this will get done sooner.
>>
>>7024268
The wait time is to prevent skin damage and accommodate hair growth cycles and shit; they're not going to force you to wait that long for no reason.
>>
>>7024423
i guess i should be more patient. i just had my first treatment a few days ago and haven't noticed much of a difference. i hardly felt any pain during the session which worries me that it wasn't strong enough.
>>
>>7024446
It takes much longer for the hairs to start falling. When I was having laser done, I'd be noticing them coming out when washing my face after 1/2 weeks.
>>
>>7024143
Iktf. Waging an unwinnable war against the mirror. Feel bad about it all RN.
>>
Can you still get someone pregnant while on MTF HRT?

And I mean, reliably? Or is it a 1% chance thing, and could it produce deformed babies?

Basically, can you remain fertile on hormones?
>>
I finally called this LGBT health center I was recommended and the guy said that it would be at the lowest $45 per consult until they confirmed I was trans and then like $125 for initial prescriptions and blood tests.

I'm pretty sure I should go for at least one consult but I don't have a lot of money. Am I getting screwed? Florida btw.
>>
File: 1472869490735.jpg (139KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
1472869490735.jpg
139KB, 900x700px
How do I get insurance at my job without outing myself if I'm stealth?
>>
>>7024555
Depends on the exact mess and varies by person. I've heard of people that are permanently infertile a week into HRT and I've seen at least one person on this board that claims their partner got them pregnant after a year and a half of it.
>>
>>7024555
Will depend on the specific medication, the dosage, and how long you've been on it.
>>
>>7024609
Exact meds*
>>
I've heard HRT can stop hair loss, but are there any medications I can take before getting on it to stop any loss?

What are the differences between minoxidil, finasteride and dutasteride?
Does minoxidil cause wrinkles?
Is there ANY hair treatment, that doesn't fuck your body up in some way?
>>
>>7024486
I feel ya anon. Passed a bus on my way to school earlier thinking it would be kinda nice if it hit me straight on.
>>
>>7024763
finasteride
>>
>>7022952

Just transition? lol
>>
>>7027089
I don't want to transition.

>probably won't pass
>people will know I'm a faggot, can't hide things forever
>will most likely just end up looking like a freak, not even androgynous just obviously a man on female hormones
>people who know will know I'm a tranny
>the shame of it is too much
>>
How long does laser hair removal last on an 18 year old guy?
>>
>>7027411
Depends on your skin tone and hair color much more than age. If you have light skin with dark hair then the treatment will be much more effective than say dark skin, light hair
>>
>>7027440
I have light skin and dark hair.

Will it last for a long time? Someone told me it'd grow back unless I was on hormones, but that sounds like bull.
>>
>>7027096
Everyone has those worries, and most have no reason to. You'll be fine, nothing to be ashamed of.
>>
>>7018861
I don't understand FtM's at all… why would you actually want to be a guy?
>>
>>7029077
Preference
>>
>>7029077
Crippling depression and anxiety over not being male/masculine.
>>
>>7029077
>I don't understand MtF's at all… why would you actually want to be a girl?
>>
>>7018861
Considering MtF HRT (21 years old, 5'7, 140 lbs)

I understand there are several people interested in breast growth, but I'm more interested in fat redistribution on the buttocks.

What would be a fair increase estimate if my current measurement is 40 inches?

Thank you.
>>
>>7029202
It's heavily dependant on genetics and there's no way of knowing what to expect.
>>
>>7029234
I see, so I guess I'll know when it happens. Thanks.
>>
How do i tell my gf i'm tranny in closet?
>>
>>7029202
Avoid spironolactone. It fuses breast buds together inhibiting growth and fullness. Go with finasteride first, then low dose estradiol, occasionally bumping up the dose. Then an orchi/SRS.
>>
File: hamburger.jpg (136KB, 470x355px) Image search: [Google]
hamburger.jpg
136KB, 470x355px
>>7029366
>It fuses breast buds together inhibiting growth and fullness

Good god you seem to be right based on a quick google search. Cypro here I come
>>
>>7029366
Where did you get this information?
>>
>>7029417
Multiple studies. I'm also an MD. I started HRT at 14, I'm 26 now. Every woman in my family is D+ regardless of body fat. I'm an A at best and took spiro from start up to SRS.
>>
>>7029366
>>7029439
[citation needed]
>>
>>7029439
That's cool but which studies are you referring to?
>>
I t-think I want to be a girl, like really bad, but I lift weights and am pretty tough even though I have more of a small frame.

Also,
>neanderthal bone structure (no facial hair, though)

What can I do?
>>
>>7029941
Stop lifting for one thing, unless it's to emphasize a more feminine shape, assuming that's what you want.
>>
File: helga.png (137KB, 641x513px) Image search: [Google]
helga.png
137KB, 641x513px
>>7029983
I want to look like Helga, she's beautiful but fit and muscular at the same time.
>>
>>7030197
With arms as broad as helga's you'll be clocked from a mile away.
>>
>>7029077

Because it's hip to not be cis.
>>
>>7029366

If I switch from spiro (approx 2 years) to bica will there be a difference?
>>
>>7029314
Tell her if she's thinking about turning lesbian.
>>
>>7032627
She's bi, and she's told me that she's had sex with girls but i don't know her position on trans people
>>
>>7033713
test the waters with asking her on trans issues
>>
>>7029366
>>7031569

I was on spironolactone for only 6 months and since switching to cyproterone, I haven't noticed a difference in my breast growth. You're probably fucked too. Well, actually, MAYBE I got a little something more since I started eating avocados and sleeping around a more consistent time. But I can't be sure it's not just placebo because it's not like I got breast pain or itching like when my breasts started growing, and it's not a lot.

I resent those sour grapes American trannies that said spironolactone was a perfectly adequate anti-androgen whenever cyproterone was recommended.
>>
I hope this is the right thread for my concerns.
>be /fit/ af, good looking 5'3 hypermanlet, shoe size 5 UK
>like to go shopping even though never find anything in the men's section because to short
>know the women's shoe sections in and out because i often get my shoes from there. Have some other female clothing pieces
>like how cute feminine sneakers look on me
>most jewelery i like is for women and therefore i cant really wear it
>like short shorts, skirts, long socks and other feminine clothes
>back in my youth playing MMORPGs I also had female main chars, doing RP with them, enjoyed dressing them up etc. (Fake?) Mindset though: I'm playing a role, I dont identifiy myself with the character
at this point it just sounds like i might like crossdressing and get a kind of narcissistic kick from it, imagining and seeing it on myself, but i also
>like to act cute, basicly like a little girl. (I learned that people, especially women dont give me shit if I act innocent, probably of my short height and looks)
>due to the height I dont feel as seen as a real man by others, sometimes think that if i would be a women life would be easier
>i love cuddling, often overly attached
>i like the thought of having a girl's body (without penis), acting hot to arouse my partner and even of getting fucked like a girl by another girl and have other sexy fun with her
>dressing up as girl does not sexual arouse me though

I'm confused. Do i really have some kind of trans-what-ever-it-could-be-called or is it just a phase? Normally i like my very manly body and being a man. After all you are the "superior" sex. You are stronger, can defend yourself better and get molested less, a career is achieved more easily and you look better when older. Yet i sometimes have the wish to let go and fall into the "be cute, wear cute clothes, be hot" behavior. I cant stand looking like a man or bodybuilder in a dress when doing so though... I wish i could just switch easily....
??????????
>>
Which is more important when getting needles for hormone injections? Length or gauge? More specifically, 23G and 1.5" long or 25G and 1" long? I will be injecting in my butt.

Also, supposing you had injectable progesterone and estradiol, would it be fine to inject them both in the same spot in the same syringe at once?
>>
>>7037713
Gauge is more important. The needle won't be able to extract the liquid from the bottle if it's too thin. And the thickness of the liquid depends on the medication. I use delestrogen and 22G needles. What length you use depends on which injection site you prefer. I use 1" needles for my butt.

I would use a new needle each time and swap locations after each use for hygiene reasons and comfort. Your butt might get sore if you inject in the same spot too often.
>>
i tried to make myself set up an appt for my gp but then i panicked and maybe canceled. i've been self medding for a year and it would be a physical i would have to tell the doctor about meds i'm taking and i can't do it. what if it somehow fucks me? how can it fuck me? i don't want renegade delusional tranny on my permanent record and to need to unironically say this shit to a doctor, but i need to go for other reasons and it will be unavoidable
>>
File: 1476108587271.jpg (489KB, 2000x1859px) Image search: [Google]
1476108587271.jpg
489KB, 2000x1859px
>>7037344
>tfw to intelligent to fall for the spiro meme so did my own research
>>
>>7040939
Are you passable?

My reason for not coming out to a GP is that I still have clear beard shadow
>>
>>7041032
fuck no
>>
>>7041032
You'd be coming out to get treatment. Why would you hold back because you're not passable?
>>
>>7041068
>NHS
>Providing trans treatment
Nice meme
>>
>>7041068
embarrassment/shame

especially if you were already self-medding
>>
>>7041068
this in part >>7041208
even though i have talked about it with a therapist quite a bit even then i have never been able to say it directly or out loud to her. to a doctor is horrifying. additionally, while i live in a blue state, not in bumfuck nowhere, it's not san francisco and i don't know how the doctor might react and whether it might fuck me over for any reason. i have other issues during this visit i need to address.

getting examined it will be very obvious that i have breast growth, and since i have legit finasteride (and gyno is a symptom) i'll have to explain why i don't care or why it's expected and not to take me off it

it is very stressful for me now as suddenly i got scheduled for tomorrow and i shouldn't put it off as i only have a couple months left before losing insurance
>>
>>7041283
How do you expect the doctor to react? Their job is to help you, i sound like a chainsmoking mongoloid and they still managed to help me, and be supportive.
>>
>>7041208
you just have to do it. embarrassment/shame is the main thing to get over with transitioning, imo. nothing will make it easier for you, so stop waiting and get some help.
>>
>>7041283
for me its the opposite, i get more nervous talking to my psychiatrist that i've been seeing than to a GP.
>>
>>7041529
idk. maybe there is something that will go on my record and make everything difficult for me. not to mention the terror, maybe i will get treated shitty, it's not like that's unheard of. maybe i will be put in the position of justifying myself to him when i can't even justify myself to me

>>7041572
i can hardly talk to her about things too. it only works if she says things and i confirm or deny

it's all one big embarrassment to me
>>
>>7041665
Why don't you ask your doctor? Failing that, HRT general is a better place to ask than here.
>>
File: Nfr18cT.png (32KB, 590x340px) Image search: [Google]
Nfr18cT.png
32KB, 590x340px
>>7041665
I already answered your question.
10mg of either is almost equivalent to 10mg of the other. The only difference is that cypionate has a slightly longer half-life/slower release thus needing to be injected less often and having less of a sudden hormone spike.
>>
File: IMG_1699.png (145KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1699.png
145KB, 640x1136px
>>7041696
>>7041675
I deleted them cause I wanted to include this pic.
Also my I was calling in my break room at work, signal was bad and could barley hear her.
You used testosterone as an example.....
EV and EC are not the same. EV is a bioidentcal estrogen and EC is complex and a synthetic estrogen. Anyways you seem to know a bit. What do you make of this picture? I found other similar charts with similar doses.
TL:DR EV (Estradiol Valerate) shortage here in the USA. So doc switched me to EC ( Estradiol Cypionate).
Was previously taking 20mg/ml of EV twice a month (average dose?).
Am now prescribed 5mg/ml of EC 4 times month.
I've concluded .5 ml of 5mg/1ml of EC is the same as 1ml of 20mg/1ml of EV?
Based on similar online sources like this one.
So in theory I'm getting 40mg/1ml of Ev once a week?
I'm not complaining, I want to go along with it. But anyone know a sure answer of EC equivalent doses of EV?
>>
>>7041696
I've even also heard at work that this is what girls use as a shot for a contraceptive. And they said that this one makes them really gain weight.
>>
>>7037808

It sounds like you're saying getting a larger gauge is better than getting a smaller gauge when I've heard using a smaller gauge is easier on your body. I said butt because that was easier to write out on my phone, but I actually plan on switching between my butt, thigh, and deltoid.
>>
File: 1444055986610.png (56KB, 468x387px) Image search: [Google]
1444055986610.png
56KB, 468x387px
>3 months HRT
>in a rush at work I accidentally hit the border of a door with my chest
>my little tit hurt
>never felt this feel
>for some reason it made me happy inside

s-sorry for the blog
>>
File: W1AHSCI.png (49KB, 810x838px) Image search: [Google]
W1AHSCI.png
49KB, 810x838px
>>7041739
>EV is bioidentical
No.

Both are esterifications of bioidentical estradiol which makes them more resistant to liver metabolism and thus synthetic. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estrogen_ester)
The amount of actual estrogen is almost the same in 2ml of 5mg/1ml or 0.5ml of 20mg/ml no matter the ester. The only thing that changes is how fast your body can metabolize the ester to free the estradiol (effectively signified by the half-life), the main difference being the number of C-atoms in the ester, which then is also metabolized relatively quickly.
Realistically, your dosage has been halved (20mg vs 40mg). But since valerate is supposed to be injected every week and not every two weeks you will probably have better effects with your current dosage.
Just ask your doc for a blood test and if your levels aren't satisfactory ask them to increase the dosage.

>>7041751
Estrogen increases water retention. Excess and/or oral estrogen can also fuck with SHGB, TBG, IGF-1 etc. which can in fact lead to weight gain.
>>
File: IMG_1700.png (160KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1700.png
160KB, 640x1136px
>>7041940
Fuck me. But did you see the pic?
Here's another pic I found.
Then then the whole thing that they are the same what about DHT vs T. If you look at the molecule side by side they look the same with the exception of a hydrogen bond. But dht is way more potent than t and that is well known. Also if EV and EC are the same then why does EC come in a less potent concentration? I would expect you would want a high dose aborbed longer over time. Where as injecting 2ml to achieve the same "dose" as EV would seem counter intuitive considering it would make the Deposite pool bigger in surface area increasing the rate of absorption.
Even the nurse receptionist couldn't really say what a proper dose was of ec.
I don't know whether to be scared or happy that I got an increase or decrease of E.
>>
>>7042006
DHT and T are very different in the way tissue reacts to them. Estrogen and T and many other steroids differ by only one molecule or bond and they all have very different effects. Esters work because the body first has to metabolize them into a useable form by hydroxylation (seperating C-Atoms and and substituting them with a -OH group.)
My EV comes in 5mg/ml I don't quite see your point. It's up to the manufacturer to decide what concentration to use. Additional use of oil (solvent) does not influence metabolism while use of different types of oil can influence absorption speed the effect is minuscule.
Your nurse couldn't tell you anything because nurses usually don't know shit.
>>
>>7042075
Shit. So what you are saying is that I got weak sauce? Again did you look at the pictures? Why would they put that dosing on there and other charts? I guess it doesn't matter cause I'm getting an orchiectomy in less than 2 months and hopefully by then EV won't be in a shortage.
>>
>>7041866
>nipples hurt whenever I touch them
>can't stop because like the feeling
>>
>>7018861

How do you get a PO box when you don't have a current lease, mortgage, deed of trust, vehicle registration card, home insurance policy, or vehicle insurance policy? Literally all I have is a checking account statement. I have no other way to get hormones mailed to me now that my parents check my mail. I would have to wake up early to intercept the fucking mail man, which is going to get suspicious because I will be up earlier than normal and hanging around outside several days in a row waiting for the mail to come.
>>
So I'm really confused about the whole process of starting HRT- I don't want to self-medicate, but I don't really know where to start/who to talk to if I want to start- does any psych work? Or is it stupider than that?
>>
>>7042805
Get a diagnosis from your primary care doctor then get a referral to an endocrinologist who can prescribe HRT. They may require a letter from a therapist stating HRT as a medical necessity.
>>
>>7042987
So I just call up my local clinic and say that I'm trans? Is that how it works?
>>
>>7043005
You ask to see your doctor in order to get a diagnosis, yes. Be prepared to answer some commons questions:
>How long have you felt this way?
>Have you spoken with a therapist?
>Have you been diagnosed with a mental disorder/illness in the past?
>Are you sexually attracted to men, women or both?
>Are you aware of the effects of HRT?
>>
>>7043030
Would it be better to talk to a therapist and get a letter of recommendation before talking to a doctor?
>>
>>7043042
Ultimately, yes. It's the smartest thing with least complications. But you can do both simultaneously to quicken the process. You'll probably be able to get a few sessions in with a therapist by the time you get prescribed HRT from an endocrinologist since it's a long process.
>>
>>7043059
Thanks anon.

Not like I'll ever do that though since I could never say anything hinting at me wanting to be a girl out loud.
>>
>>7043067
You're only holding yourself back. There are far, far worse things you'll have to deal with as a trans woman.
>>
>>7018861
Ok so I'm getting my balls removed in two months. Would it be weird if I asked my surgeon if I could keep them in a jar or some shit or would it be too wierd or a biohazard. I will ask the day before the surgery in my pre-op. But like should I even ask? I'm afraid I'll wierd them out and they'll refuse to do the surgery. It's not like a get off on staring my balls in a jar. It's just sentimental. Like as much as I hated them, it's was part of me and it came from my parents. Also I just saw American Horror Story Asylum.......
Thoughts?
>>
>>7043067
baby steps. I'm still questioning and still talking to a therapist about it. If you have the means definitely go for a therapist, they can help you sort your feelings out and they can't talk to their colleagues or friends about you without your consent. My therapist was the first person I told, but it was really hard. Super-repressed my entire life, but i figure the longer i put it off the worse i'll feel. Godspeed.
>>
>>7043101
I don't see why they wouldn't allow you to keep them. It's like how dentists let patients keep their pulled teeth.
>>
>>7043126
True true. My sister was born with a big piece of extra skin on her ear and my mom kept it in a jar of alcohol for many years. Though before I Had a doctor to give me hrt I used to inject lidocaine, ethanol, and tried clamping my cords. They all mostly failed to castrate me. However my balls are smaller and lumpy AF. So I feel like it would make a narley specimen.
>>
My problem is that I'm only "pretty sure" I'm trans. I can look back on my life and it looks like some cheesy tranny backstory, but I don't really feel any disphoria. Like I can look at my dick fine, I don't really get upset when I look in the mirror, maybe it's cuz I already have a feminine looking face, people seem to genuinely wonder what gender I am when they see some pictures of me. The only people I've heard say that you can be trans without disphoria are the cringe tumbler transtrenders. So like, am I trans or not, I'm leaning towards yes but I dunno.
>>
>>7043101

Sergeant Ivy has her trans girlfriend's balls in a jar if I recall correctly.

Personally, I've wondered what it would be like to cook and eat my testicles and the shaft of my penis that's normally thrown away in the surgery.

>inb4 "trannies aren't mentally ill"
>>
>>7043477
>Sergeant Ivy
is that the girl from /pol/ ?
>>
>>7043486

I forgot to say she's from /k/. Maybe she posts on /pol/ but I don't think I've ever seen her there.
>>
>>7037665
anyone?
>>
>>7043477
Um I don't really want to eat them. Or cook them. I just figured why not have them in a jar? I'm a very morbid person. I mean even if I had a gal bladder stone or tumor removed I'd still want to keep those.

You should look up Mein Teil by Rammstein
>>
Is there any way to get fuller looking cheeks without gaining a ton of weight? I've seen various workouts to get fuller looking hips, is there anything similar to that for the face?

Also, does anyone have any experience with and/or advice about waist training? I'm seriously considering it but it seems like something that could potentially cause health problems, especially doing it in such a way as to slightly reduce the size of your ribcage, which is the main reason I was interested in it.
>>
Does hrt make the eyes bigger? A lot of mtf seem to have bigger eyes
>>
>>7044559
It's the anime.
>>
>>7044559
I can't say what, but it does seem to have an effect on the eye area. Theres something about it after HRT, you can tell.
>>
>>7044559
every after photo includes ample makeup which makes eyes appear bigger
>>
>>7043109
>and they can't talk to their colleagues or friends about you without your consent.
Is this just a general statement, or are normal doctors allowed to talk shit by comparrison?
>>
>>7043910

In high school, my science teacher got galstones removed and brought them into class to show everyone.
>>
>>7044559
Might be more due to the fact that pre-transition photos tend to be dead-eyed
>>
File: Bottom is literally Tumblr.png (78KB, 1260x1776px) Image search: [Google]
Bottom is literally Tumblr.png
78KB, 1260x1776px
>>7043423
I'll be blunt, the only question you need to ask is: "Is there legitimate gender?" If yes, Likely trans, if no, NO.

Keep in mind that it's perfectly fine and normal for a male to have feminine qualities and vice-versa, but that does not actually make you trans.

Just make sure you never end up like the bottom of pic related for the love of god.
>>
i am panicking i can't do it, can't sleep
pls
>>7040939
>>
>>7044941
No. Anything what you say to a doc*, the doc tell you and your medical records are confidential. No one but you and your doc gets to know about it unless you consent/allow the doc to talk about it.

*theres a few things they have to report to the healthapt, like potential dangerous pandemics
>>
>>7045409
>>7044941
They are only allowed to break confidentiality if:
You plan to harm yourself or others,
The court orders the release of patient info,
They believe a child is being abused (or some other mandatory reportable felony is being committed),
or you (or if you're underage, a guardian) specifically give them consent to talk about it to others.
>>
So I have no clue what the fuck I am. I absolutely detest presenting as a guy, and want to be as feminine as possible, but I also dont want to have my dick removed. I dont feel like I should call myself trans.
>>
>>7046035
Nothing wrong with being a girl with a penis.
>>
>>7046035
You don't have to have genital dysphoria to be trans, lots of trans people don't get SRS.
>>
>>7043030
>>Are you sexually attracted to men, women or both?
Is it weird to have not been attracted to either men or women before self-medding?

Now I'm into guys...
>>
I'm socially retarded when it comes to people I don't know.

should I dress how Ive been dressing for the last 6 months when I see my psychologist?
Do I be upfront and go; "hey Ive been living as x for 6 months with my family and friends and Id like to be able to not live at two seperate people for the rest of my life it kind of fucks with me"
or ?
>>
>>7046771
It's best if you go in presenting as a girl if you don't want to be seen as a guy.
>>
>>7046788
thats what I was thinking, thanks.
>>
>>7046826
How they see it, it's better to be an unpassable trans woman than someone putting no apparent effort into their transition. It's the sad truth but it doesn't raise as many questions.

I remember going into therapy once presenting full male with a lumberjack beard and she couldn't get over it (understandably).
>>
How much will HRT flare up my hips and ass? That's by most the reason I wanna take them the most. I would be happy with a negative chest if I could just get nicer hips, ass and thighs..
>>
>wake up
>lay in bed and cry off and on for 5 hours today
>make this post

i wish i wasn't a mentally ill faggot

i want to kill myself
>>
>>7047088
it depends on genetics

some cis women have no hips or ass at all
>>
>>7047173
Same
>had a breakdown today while at work
>luckily no one else was in this part of the building at the time

But we can't give up
>>
>>7047347
i haven't even started lol
>>
How does starting E effect your weight?
>>
>>7047385

I had no change due to estrogen in my opinion. To clarify, I did gain weight, but it was due to not going out to walk anymore.
>>
>>7047351

it's a fucking ride

at the end of october it'll be 5 months and i pass but i have years of issues and depression to work through

the first two months i cried pretty much daily because predictably a lot of people in my life left me and i felt like a freak. i got pulled over by the cops last month with my old ID and almost got arrested

but once you start passing it gets better. looking at yourself in the mirror and not feeling like you want to die is really worth the pain and awkwardness
>>
>>7047385
It's hardly affected my weight if at all. Despite eating more for health purposes I'm still having trouble gaining weight.
>>
>>7047558
>but once you start passing it gets better

not everyone will just start passing though
>>
I want to become more feminine but I'm not sure if I am ready to/want to become full grill at any point in my life. I think I would probably be happier just becoming femboy/androgynous, or something like that, if only because it would be less painful then doing a complete transition.

That said I'm talking to my psych about HRT today. What should I tell them? I'm worried if I say the above, they won't take me seriously at all, as I sound like I'm just, i dunno, not committed? But I don't want to lie any say I really want to change myself completely. I'm worried if I take the wrong prescriptions then, I dunno, what if I eventually grew breasts too big for binding? What would I do, be forced to transition fully?
>>
>>7047511
>>7047563
So when i hear about fat shifting on HRT, then, where does it shift from? The waist?
>>
>>7047704
from the usual male spots like the belly, back and upper torso
>>
Hey, how can I get rid of beard while I'm on accutane? Laser and electro are not possible. Worst case scenario I'll pluck for a year until I'm off of accutane. But it hurts so bad...
>>
>>7047737

if laser and electro aren't possible you are kind of fucked

plucking gets easier and less painful with time. eventually it starts to thin out hair a little bit but that's over a long time

invest in 10 dollar pair of tweezers and get to work
>>
>>7047776
well that sucks, i should've done laser before accutane. thnks anyways
>>
>>7047737
Go to a salon and get waxed?
>>
>>7047808
You can't do that on accutane
>>
>>7047737
>>7047794
>>7047866
Just curious, why does Accutane make shaving/lasering/certain stuff impossible?
>>
Why does it seem like every semi well known mtf is batshit insane? (wu, nyberg, caitlyn jenner, etc)
>>
>>7047966
Well-adjusted people generally don't make themselves publically known, and crazy people naturally attract attention.
>>
>>7047966
because they're exactly the type of people the media likes to comment on
>>
>>7047923
Shaving is okay but my beard is visible after I shave. Not just shadow, you can probably see individual follicles 10 meters away.

Accutane makes your skin weak, so anything that can harm your skin is a no-no. Laser, dermarolling, electro, waxing can leave scars on your face. You need to wait 6 months after your accutane treatment to do these things.

Plucking might be a problem as well but I have no other option really.
>>
File: FILE537.gif (221KB, 254x135px) Image search: [Google]
FILE537.gif
221KB, 254x135px
Hello!!

so I believe I posted this question in the wrong thread as nobody seems to care.

so I just got my Estrofem 2mg and Spiro 25mg in the mail.

I'm very excited and want to start right away before I waste more time.

I'm 22 years old, 5'7 and 124lbs
Basically what I've gather is that I should take 100mg of spiro for about 2 to 3 weeks before taking estrofem so I can identify which one is giving me bad sides effects if any.
50mg with breakfast and 50mg before bed for spiro
2mg of estrofem and gradually up it to 6mg a day by the 6th month.

Also I am a huge caffeine addict, I'm talking about 8 cups of coffee a day sometimes more.
will this affect my progress in a negative way?
could anyone give me some advice or tips or some insight?
thank you
>>
>>7048310
are you self-medding?
if so, why would you pick spiro?
>>
>>7048310
>8 cups of coffe
>spiro

Oh boy, both are diuretics, prepare to chug water like its air needed for breathing. You might want to tone down your coffe intake if you want to do that.
>>
>>7048330
Yes I'm self-medding
I lurked around for a while and spiro came highly recommended, the only times spiro was looked down upon was when people were talking about trying to get huge breasts which I'm not a priority of mine, an a cup would make me more than happy desu.
So If i had a second chance to spend my money, which alternative would you recomend instead of spiro.

>>7048353
Thanks I really didn't know about this,
I've heard I also need to stay away from bananas. any other stuff you know that may save my life by avoiding?

I know it's too many questions but this is really important to me and as many of you understand, family is really non-existing sometimes when it comes to this.
>>
>>7048377
i would pick cypro over spiro every day of the week which i did
i live in europe though so i got cypro prescribed so i wanted to get used to the stuff i knew i'd be prescribed eventually
the endo laughed at me when i mentioned i considered spiro at first
>>
>>7048401
Good thing I only got one bottle of spiro, and it's 25mg so it'll be empty soon.
I'll order my cypro in a week, hopefully I don't get a bad reaction from jumping from spiro
>>
I've heard it's harder to lose weight on Estrogen, is that the case? I'm very sedentary and avoid mirrors so I am kinda overweight.
>>
>>7048455
I really hope you're wrong, I'm trying to lose a bit more weight and maybe put it back again but now going to the right places.
>>
>>7046212
Really? That makes me feel better about this whole process then.

Does the entire conflict between self med and getting prescribed meds boil down to cost? Im really anxious to get things going but I dont want to end up fucking myself up
>>
>>7048551

The conflict between self-medding and prescription is usually based on timeframe. You can be on HRT in a month or less self-medding, whereas if you're going through government provided healthcare in Europe it could be 6 months to 4 years.
>>
Any knowledge on a US timeframe? Is there any specific way I should go about self medding or is it just try at random and see what produces results?
>>
>>7048377
Spiro is literally shit tier. Its only advantage is that its cheap as fuck.
To put the shittyness into perspective: The AA property of spiro is a side effect in of itself. Spiro is used to flush your body out but spare potassium (which is why you gotta avoid potassium rich foods on spiro).
>>
>>7048771
That aside, not sure, im not on Spiro but i heard the mass of side effects you get (first and foremost hourly peeing, which as a diuretic is actually its primary effect, not a side effect) are a massive nuisance.
>>
>>7048776
Not that anon but I've been on spiro for a couple of years, only real side effect here has been going to the bathroom alot. And yes I know, cypro is on order. Should've switched sooner for better blockage
>>
>>7048783
so technically if you're not really mtf but a femboy spiro is the best option?
>>
>>7048744

Living in NJ, it took 5 months from seeing a psychiatrist to the day I got my hormone prescription from an endocrinologist. But that entire 5 month wait time was for the endocrinologist. The psychiatrist gave me my first appointment with him the day after I emailed him to set a date. He also gave me the diagnosis and endocrinologist referral in that same appointment. Had I chosen the other endocrinologist in town, my wait would have been a week from start to finish. Keep in mind I was already self-medding and sure I wanted the diagnosis so that might be why the psychiatrist gave me the referral after one appointment.
>>
>5'6" skinny grill
>want to be boy
>terrified of needles
>don't want to be manly, just want to be less feminine
>only sometimes feel dysphoric, usually pretty alright since I'm pretty flat-chested and it's easy to hide my chest
>except when period hits
>also strongly averted to feminine pronouns, would much rather be called "he"
>like my birth name, it's pretty, but hate being called by it
>would rather be called my internet guy name all the time
>can't even have sex BC having a dick in me makes me really uncomfortable & I'm bad at finding people interested in casual encounters where I could use a strapon
>also poor
>closest doctors are 2 hours away

Should I just continue to live my life and keep evading my feelies, or should I grow up, get over it, and go to the doc?

Its hard to make a decision because usually I feel pretty okay but then it hits me really hard how unhappy I am for a week or two.
>>
>>7049150
The latter, repression never ends well.
>>
>>7049150
You should talk to a psych at least. You might work through your issues and be happy as a grill. Or transition. Either way you'll be happier in the long run.
>>
I'm in interested in getting an orchi in order to avoid having to take a blocker. However, I read that the missing testicles shrinks the area, which means less skin/depth to work with if you get SRS. Is this true?
>>
>>7049150
>except when period hits
increases your breast size temporarily?
>>
>>7049289

Or maybe it was less vaginal depth lol. IDK.
>>
>>7049291
Yes. Roommate says she doesn't notice it, but I always wear baggy clothes. I can feel the difference tho, and then they hurt too much to bind.
>>
>>7049339
Do you have any psychological effects when having your period?
>>
>>7049371
Nothing out of the ordinary, I guess? I have no tolerance for any bullshit while I'm usually very patient and understanding, and I get really... Extra depressed. I'm mildly depressed on a good day, but I get "can't get out of bed" depressed when I'm on my period. Like... for example, last time, i asked my roommate to watch some shitty anine with me, she said no and went to go play with our mutual online gaming friends, but instead of saying "okay" and also playing with them... I crawled into bed and cried myself to sleep because I was lonely and I wanted to spend time with her specifically. I always just chalked it up to the hormones but I guess its a bit extreme.
>>
What would you do if you woke up cis? Ftm-type person. I'm genuinely curious. I've been on mones for a year now + top surgery and have a weird relationship with my weird fake body. I think appreciating the "gross" parts of transition is fine. but I also think it's funny when I get mistaken for a trans girl/realize how arbitrary it is
>>
File: Filthy_eef479_6055939.jpg (54KB, 900x577px) Image search: [Google]
Filthy_eef479_6055939.jpg
54KB, 900x577px
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0FhhdUiG6EH

Any tips om voice?
>>
>>7049410
Assuming mtf, you definitely have a very male trying to be feminine sound to your voice. I'm terrible with musical terms and how to change sound, but I think your problem is that you're vibrating in your chest and not your upper neck and head. Don't quote me, though.
>>
>>7049406
How total are we talking here? Timeline-retroactive for proper puberty+bone development?

I feel like I'd miss being tall, but otherwise I can't stand anything about my body except for the feminine aspects. Too bad I'd probably keep my chronic conditions (though my sister had them a lot less than I did, so maybe there's hope).

I do kind of appreciate the amount of effort transition has forced me to make, probably would have been super lazy as cis.
>>
>>7049515
>miss being tall
maybe u should work on ur ego u faget
>>
>>7049531
Nah it's just useful, the rest of my family being short has made me appreciate it, even if it makes some parts of transitioning more difficult.
>>
Just started on a 100mg dose of Spiro as prescribed and it is fucking me up severely in terms of fatigue... has anyone used both Spiro and Cypro? How would you compare the two? I think I can deal with Cypro making me feel depressed, but the fatigue from Spiro is shithouse.
>>
>>7050040
8m by no means experienced, yesterday I took my first 100mg of spiro as well, it was about 5 hours ago, and I'm not feeling tired or fatigued at all. Somebody mentioned in this thread earlier that spiro does dehydrates you so you must not be getting enough water into your system
>>
>>7050066
Will try to keep more hydrated... Would (you) care to report back later on whether you do start to experience fatigue? I'm on day three, day one was fine, today is the day when it really set in fatigue wise...
>>
>>7050090
Will do
Are you taking anything else with spiro? I also have estrofem but I'm not starting it after I've tried spiro for a week or two. Just to see which one gives me any sides effects.
>>
>>7050090
The fatigue might be because your T levels are now substantially lower. If you didnt know, T is a natural driver - it gives you energy to do stuff.

Just wait it out until your body adjusts for a estogen dominated endocrine system.

But drinking a lot is a good idea regardless, especially on Spiro.
>>
>>7050109
Just spiro, doing everything by the book as it were. Seems like a pretty sound plan.

>>7050123
I thought this, but it just seems so extreme, like I'm sleep deprived or similar. Welp, guess I'll just keep drinking water and water until my next appointment.

Do you take spiro or cypro?
>>
Is it possible to use hormones to just go androgynous? Is that even a sensible thing to do or will it fuck me up?

I don't want to transition fully. I don't always want to be a woman, but being a fat ugly hairy dude is really really not helping. If I was sort of half way, I could use like makeup and shit to make myself look more feminine or masculine, right?
>>
>>7021539
Bump
>>
>>7050193
Cypro.
Dont have the sideeffect Cypro can cause (Depression caused by B12 insufficency), probably because i take my Cypro with my breakfast which is a bowl of cornflakes.

>>7021539

I go to theraphy and it doesnt cost me anything cause i have healthinsurance.
>>
>>7050318
sure, why not? it's your body ad you're free to do as you wish
you should be aware though that HRT is an all or nothing deal, you can't pick and choose the effects
a lower dose would either do nothing or give a slower progress
>>
I'm kind of terrified to come out. not to sound like a /pol/ crossposter, but reading about the violence rates and the general opposition to trans people being real is really kinda scary. I'm sure I'm not alone in this anxiety- how do you all deal with it? have you experienced violence or harassment?
>>
>>7050596
i cut contact with anyone not accepting my transition, including family
also i pass well and have presented full time for a while and i don't go around telling people about my transness so i only get the normal shit women get, nothing related to being a tranny
>>
>>7048455
It is; women naturally have more fat. You can still lose weight just fine though, and it's definitely not worth putting off HRT and becoming more manly and delaying your progress just to lose weight faster.
>>
>>7049406
I have a pathetic, very specific plan about what I'd do. I know which of my old clothes I'd wear which would fit my new body well enough to go out shopping, and how I'd check whether the world had magically changed to accommodate me being female or whether everyone still expected me to be male.

Before that I'd just rush to the mirror and cry a lot though.

I don't know. I'd probably mostly get over it pretty quickly, just with the occasional recurring moments of realisation that things are finally okay. I'd be scared that things could potentially change back at any moment, which would probably drive me insane.

There's not really anything to being cis to feel good about, or anything that you really need to "do" with it; it's only really meaningful in contrast to how it is to be trans.
>>
>>7050040
I had like every side effect of spiro, fatigue included. I switched to cypro and was emotionally unstable and often depressed for the first week or so (I'm depressed anyway but it felt different), then it wore off and there haven't been any other side effects since.

If you don't have liver problems then cypro is basically 100% better.
>>
>>7050596
Come out only to people it's necessary to until you're well into your transition (when you pass, if you think that's realistically possible).
>>
>>7050090
Reporting back as promised.
I went home at 0630 and took the first 50mg of spiro of the day, went to bed at 0800 and slept really well, the usual.
Woke up at 1300 to get ready for work.
Currently 1745 and I'm feeling energetic, no signs of fatigue so far. Will be taking the second 50mg of spiro as soon as I get home.
>>
>>7051311
Considering cypro but if I end up doing estrogen in pill form won't they both take their toll on liver?

>>7053192
>>7053206
Interesting, I wonder how splitting up intake effects it... Do you have to get up from sleeping to pee? Usually take 100mg as soon as I wake up. That said I'm not as fatigued as I was yesterday (been up for ~6 hours) but the real fatigue sets in ~12 hours Let me know how you go, might split my dose up if you manage to remain fatigue free. Thanks famalam
>>
>>7053403
I've never taken 100mg of spiro at once because I was recommended to do 2 intakes of 50mg instead of 1 100mg.
I'm always drinking a lot of liquids, specially because that's how I cope with hunger. I do pee regularly because of that but I have not seen any increase of bathroom trips after I started spiro.
>>
>>7053403
>>7053449
BTW I never wake up to pee or anything at all.
>>
Is there a way to destroy dysphoria without transitioning? Mine isn't severe at all, most days it's just a little thought at the back of my head nagging me about how my penis/face/chest is wrong, and i only get bad days once or twice a week.
>>
>>7053639
If I were you I'd meditate long time about personal life, goals and identity. Hormones is a serious thing and you can't play around with it. Also keep in mind that there's not a single human being, no matter how narcissistic, that is entirely happy with their body, there will always be something nagging you about it. If you're happy about yourself most of the time then the safe route would be to just accept yourself the way you are, if you transition things can get worst if you're not sure about it.
>>
>>7053639

Don't ignore it. The nagging becomes a roar and the roar becomes thunder.
>>
>>7053639
See a therapist specialized in gender issues.
>>
>>7053686>>7053668

Good advice, thank you
>>
Is it okay to throw used glass ampules in recycling without anything to contain them? I'm wondering because I don't want someone to get cut.
>>
I could use some advice, or another persons opinion.

>18, MtF
>6 months since starting HRT
>5 months since I last went outside for anything other than electrolysis
>18 months since I last spoke to anyone other than family or a doctor
>gain little, if anything from talking to therapists
>want to be a girl but hate being trans, plan to an hero if I eventually can't pass

>have 2 friends in primary school (one was a teacher)
>bullied by pupils (and eventually some teachers), originally for acting too feminine, later because I existed
>start secondary school, luckily in separate classes from everyone at primary
>completely change personality, repress previous feelings and start acting like a guy
>gain 20~ good friends and get on well with almost everyone in my classes
>after 3 years become incredibly depressed and lose all motivation and willpower
>slowly start losing friends, grades start dropping
>finish secondary, good grades in maths and sciences, barely pass english, fail all other subjects
>start college, a handful of friends at this point, all of whom I never see
>start getting bullied again, come out to my parents and then drop out after christmas

How do I make friends again? Should I even bother? All the friends I made were purely because I put on a facade.
I don't want to go outside because I hate myself and I'm too scared to join a trans community because of jealousy, hating being trans, etc. etc. I don't pursue any hobbies anymore due to lack of motivation, and .

Sorry for the blog post, and for any nonsensical bits.
Spending my night writing this was easier than spending it crying in bed I guess.
>>
>>7053755
If you're not gonna go outside, you might as well try to talk to people with video games.
How are you getting money?
>>
Ugh I'm getting so afraid thinking about how long its going to take for me to even be able to afford meds, let alone start them.

Im 19 and I know that Im probably far from being a lost cause, but I cant help but kick myself for not saying anything about this when I was younger.

Ignore me. Im not even forming complete thoughts rn.
>>
>>7053449
Oic, are you self-medding? Might try splitting it up into 50mg on day 8 or sommat. Are you a coffee drinker? Maybe I should cut caffeine.
>>
>>7053961
Yup, self medding, but everything I'm doing is based on a lot of experiences from other people.
I'm a huge coffee addict, I drink at least 8 cups of coffee a day, sometimes more
>>
>>7053913
Maybe insurance could help? If you're sure about this it's definitely worth exploring every possibility to get on hrt as soon as possible.
>>
So what is the ideal weight to start HRT at? Should i aim to be at what a female my height should weigh?
>>
>>7054305
I'm 5'7 124lbs I'm losing weight right now that I'm just recently starting. And then I'll gain weight back to see if it goes to the right places, if not I'll just lose some weight again. You're in control familio.
>>
>>7053989
Ah, okay. It makes sense to me the whole 50mg twice daily but was prescribed to take one in the morning. I wonder if caffeine is keeping the fatigue at bay in your case.
>>
>>7053912
>If you're not gonna go outside, you might as well try to talk to people with video games.
I don't play much anymore, and my PC is so old I can't play anything new.

>How are you getting money?
I'm not.
>>
I live in an area of the UK where there are no real specialists in Transgender matters, with my only real option to travel 3-4 hours to either the nearest city with functions, or travel all the way to London.
My feelings come and go and are manageable most of the time.
What do?
>>
>>7055882
I also feel its important to note that I haven't had "strong" feelings of dysphoria before I became mentally unwell, though I did associate and feel better associated with female company since I was young.
I also have no friends to chat with, avoiding contact with others since a few months ago.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-07-16-38-25.png (432KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-07-16-38-25.png
432KB, 854x480px
>>7055905
If you find it easy to manage, Id say its not urgent, but take a random day to go talk to a specialist and start getting these feelings sorted out.
>>
>>7053744
There are probably specific laws for it which you should look up.
>>
>>7056258

I decided to do a search on Google and it seems to be agreed upon that used ampules should be disposed of in sharps containers. I was going to get an extra large one anyway. I guess I will just have to smash the ampules before putting them in the container so they don't take up too much space.
>>
I'm MTF trans and have been on HRT for over a year now. I plan to come out to my girlfriend's parents and she's supporting my decision. I'm not sure how this will go over since they're pretty conservative and only one of them knows (barely fluent) English. What are my prospects?
>>
>>7056445
Do you mean you already pass as female and you're coming out as trans, or that they think you're a guy and you're telling them you're transitioning?

If the former then why would you do that, especially if they're not going to be accepting? They don't have to know, and it doesn't matter.
>>
>>7056505
They've always thought I was a guy. It wasn't a big deal when we hardly ever met face-to-face, only exchanging single-word greetings on the occasions we do. With the possibility that my girlfriend and I are going with them to visit relatives, I thought I might as well let them know.

They already grudgingly accept our relationship since we've moved out a long time ago, so yeah, maybe I should hold out on it.
>>
>>7056014
I guess so, just that some periods of time are tougher than others...
>>
File: tumblr_mwtpnfWgIV1sepmpuo1_500.jpg (86KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwtpnfWgIV1sepmpuo1_500.jpg
86KB, 500x447px
I'm mtfg and things have been going great and I'm much happier with my life and myself
But why do I occasionally feel like a boy or want to go back to being one? I'm not sure I get it. Maybe I'm just desiring to have masculine traits I associate with males.
>>
File: 1379902068003.png (26KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1379902068003.png
26KB, 200x200px
>>7059815
I think it also may be because while I was more depressed and hated myself and felt dysphoric and had to repress and stuff
I was more sane and my head was on straight
I'm 9 months into hormones and I'm really tired of feeling like my head is just a jumble of spaghetti sometimes.
I wanna be normal.
>>
My hairline is awful. Other than surgery, What options do I have?
>>
>>7059815
Maybe you're just more androgynous than full blown trans. At least when you're presenting female it's more socially acceptable to have masculine traits than the other way around.
>>
File: 1406188660336.jpg (66KB, 690x690px) Image search: [Google]
1406188660336.jpg
66KB, 690x690px
>>7060002
>Maybe you're just more androgynous than full blown trans
Could be true. I certainly am andro in my looks and voice, and I've wondered if I actually am gender fluid or something like that. Sometimes I just get full blown femme and other times I'm more masc. I feel like this is how your average person would act though as opposed to a tranny who has to be one way or the other. Normies just don't give as much of a shit would they?
>>
>>7059986
Finasteride
Rogaine
Biotin supplements
Wigs
Bangs
>>
>>7060039
Any harm in trying rogaine and biotin pills/shampoo at the same time?
>>
>>7060116
No. Well, I don't know about the biotin shampoo. I take pills.
>>
>>7020165
I wear Vans authentic low tops in all black, makes my size 43.5 EU seem a lot smaller c:
>>
>>7037665

You're trans. See a gender therapist and transition before its too late. How old are you?
>>
>>7018861
I dont necessarily want to transition, but I do want to become genderless

Including (and especially) castration

Where do I even begin?
>>
how do I shoot myself while causing the least amount of trouble for other people?
>>
>>7063237

Shoot yourself in the butt.

With estrogen.
>>
>>7063237
Aim into the roof of your mouth, with a mouth full of water if possible.
Do it in a bathtub I guess?
Make sure you've exhausted all other options beforehand.
>>
>>7063237
By not shooting yourself. You will cause tons of people tons of trouble by killing yourself, and even worse, rob everyone that you can improve the lives of when you transition and are able to live a happy life.
>>
I don't think I'm trans but I think I may have minor dysphoria symptoms.

> I identify as a mostly straight male (23)
> What causes my concerns is my hairy as fuck body which I feel very unhappy with (Seriously considering laser hair removal because of it)
> dislike how boxy my torso is
> huge balls =( wish they were a bit smaller

I'm basically wondering if its worth seeing therapist about this and maybe starting HRT as the side effects for the most part would be pros minus boobs, boobs > A-B cup would kinda suck.

I don't want to transition just achieve a very andro body. I don't feel unhappy in the slightest being a guy I'm just not happy with how masculine my body is.

Not sure if in denial or convincing myself.
>>
>>7064029
Definitely worth seeing a therapist about it. Do you shave your body already? If not, you may feel more or less strongly about the whole thing if you try. Maybe you're full trans and just not realizing it yet, maybe you really do just want an andro body, either way talking to a therapist about it is a good idea.
>>
>>7064029
>not wanting to be a cute girl with huge balls
>>
>>7064040
Yeah it's probably best if I do see one I guess I can set it up for next month or so. And yeah I do every once and a while but its kind of uncomfy due to the pricklyness I get after just a half day. I use an epilator on my legs but Im letting it grow out for laser now.

>>7064046
hahaha no
>>
>>7064065
How do you feel right after you shave? I used to never shave my body, but when I started realizing I might be trans I went ahead and just shaved the full thing and it made me feel a lot more certain that I was since I was so happy having smooth(er) skin.
>>
>>7064078
If were being honest here I feel better about myself but I feel like I have to hide it from my peers/family.
>>
>Can't even whack off anymore without get dysphoric
FUCK
>>
>>7064097
Why do you feel like you have to hide it? Do you have any reason to think they wouldn't accept you?
>>
>>7064138
I don't live at home anymore so I only ever see them at Christmas now.
I know this sounds illogical but its just me being dumb in this regard. I think they would be fine with laser for the most part but I think they would view shaving as weird idk.

Cause I used to be bullied a lot growing up things like being called gay and what not so I don't know what they think or if they think I'm in the closet or something (As I said before def not gay) were all pretty reserved about our emotions in my family.

Sorry about wall of text, just after graduating uni and finding a well paying job I have time to worry about myself (and afford it too) now rather then what I'm going to do for my career.
>>
I want someone to mutually care about me.
I don't want to grow old.
I don't want to die.
I want to be appealing to others.
I want to grow up as a girl.
I want my youth back.
I wouldn't mind suffering if I didn't feel so alone in it.
I just want too much that feels unattainable.
I don't know how to comfort myself when I'm feeling like this; can someone help?
>>
>>7064206
I feel the same way, mac. It's a scary world out there. I wish I had someone I could weather the storm with.
>>
How do you discuss being nonbinary with a therapist? I wanna see one to go on hormones and begin my transition but... Ugh. I don't know what to do. Do I just sit down and say "I want help on my transition"? I have never told anyone irl about my gender issues and I don't like the idea of coming out to anyone. It's too intimidating and awkward.

>>7064206

Are you having an existential crisis?
>>
>>7065971
there is only two genders !!!
>>
>>7065971
I think I've been having this ongoing crisis since gradeschool; I remember going into my mom's room crying at night because I was scared of dying.
I feel like I shouldn't be so "empty" at this or ideally any point in my life.
>>
Who would like to know why not to have SRS/GRS with McGinn based on my experience and regret?
>>
>>7067146
pls do tell. I'm heavily considering my surgeon options with SRS right now.
>>
>>7067170
For one I'm two years post op and still have to wear pads so discharge and blood doesn't soil my panties.
>>
>>7067259
How does it look aesthetically?
>>
>>7067259
>discharge and blood
looks like you lucked out on a cis cagina :^)
>>
So lets talk breast buds. Im on 3 months now and my boobs have grown pretty noticeable by now (cant hide them unless id use a binder, could pass as a really bad case of gymp tho), and when i feel them up theres this lump inside, directly underneath my nipples. About 4cm big. Feels pretty hard. Its hard to tell, but it feels like its kinda lumpy, rather than smooth.

How are these supposed to feel like?
>>
>>7067480
yes that is how its supposed to be
>>
>>7018861
Is http://www.npdpharmacy.net/ a good website? I have no way of getting a prescription where I am so I have to resort to alternatives.
>>
>>7067887

qhi.co.uk is legitimate
>>
>>7067984
>co.uk
Do they ship to US?
>>
>>7068018

Yes. You could also try inhousepharmacy.vu or alldaychemist.com, which are also legitimate.
>>
>>7068027
>alldaychemist.com
Looking on here, I only see "Endace" and "Cytomid". I've never heard of either of these so I don't know if they're safe.
>>
>>7068027
How do you buy from inhouse without a prescription? I'm afraid that if I do this wrong I might get fined.
>>
>>7068121
You don't need one. They'll process your order ship it anyway.
>>
how can I order hormones without anybody knowing i ordered them. i plan on using a prepaid visa card but i dunno what i'm gonna do about the package. if i put the shipping address as a nearby apartment building will I be able to pick it up later?
>>
>>7068159
Ship it to a PO box.
>>
Does anyone know what a good dosage is for intramuscular progesterone? Knowing the oral dose would be good too.

>>7068083

So you're looking for a progestin and flutamide?
>>
>>7068316
Cypro actually. Spyro and Cypro are the only ones that I know anything about and I don't want to risk trying something else without lots of information on the effects/differences.
>>
>>7068356

I recommend getting cyproterone from inhousepharmacy since it's cheaper there.
>>
Can DD's be bound?
>>
>>7068368

Into Bs, maybe. You would be better off asking FtM general, which you might have already, but I'm not going to check.
>>
Hypothetical question.
Let's say a pre-everything mtf wanted to start transitioning, but would have to keep it secret as long as she lived under her parents roof, as they're the only conservative people in Portland. The problem is, she has just turned 17. Should she risk it and try to transition now, on parents insurance and hide meds in house, or should she try to survive another year until she's an adult and can get informed consent?
>>
>>7069100
I waited until I was 18 because I didn't want to get disowned. Hell I still might get disowned if I get caught.
>>
>>7069144
Is there anyway I-SHE could get help now? Counseling, therapy, having some kind soul nearby donate to a sister in need?
>>
>>7069100
If they respect "her" privacy, "she" could likely hide it by going full paranoia mode, self-med, prepaid visa, PO box.
>>
File: tranny-devito.jpg (150KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
tranny-devito.jpg
150KB, 500x630px
What can we do to stop pic from making us look bad?
>>
>>7069100
>Portland
according to a very angry detransitioner from portland i used to know, you can get hormones and even surgery without parental permission in oregon from 15+
you are in the absolute best place in the world to do it now
>>
>>7069346
I wish I'd known this last year, goddammit.
Where would one go to get the hormones on their own?
>>
>>7069384
not sure, but the place is filled with youth sexual health clinics
you can just look up ones close to you and ask them if they can help/know anywhere that can
>>
>>7020243
Literally me, except I did tell her, fucked up our relationship for months but now she simply thinks I was temporarily insane and there's no truth in it. It's no more than two days ago she said she thought I might be gay, since I can't fuck her. Just gonna kill myself at some point I guess.
>>
At 19 (approaching 20), do you have any hope of T, top surgery, and bottom surgery without just looking freakish in the end? I left it late because of family.
>>
>>7070096
T is really, really strong so given time you'll probably have a satisfying amount of masculinization.
Only thing I'd be worried about is bottom surgery; results aren't ideal no matter which way you're going, but building an external organ tends to have less satisfying results than an internal one. I'm mtf so I don't look into phaloplasty (that's it right?) much.
>>
If an insurer has trachea shave and electrolysis (the next things I'm looking at in my transition) listed as exclusions is the no way to bend them even if you get it deemed medically necessary?
Alternatively, anyone in the US get these covered? What state, insurer, and any difficulties directly related?
>>
>>7070096
yes
the odds are further from your favour than they once were, but a good friend started at the same age as you and was 5'0"
he's only been on t since February but grew an inch in height, has a deep voice even for a cis guy, and has passed as cis around other trans people
for the most part only neurotic early transitioners like me will be able to tell

surgery is iffier. top surgery is actually worse than bottom -- hope you have a small chest if you don't want weird nips and disfiguring scars, though I've heard that surgeons who don't usually do top surgery have found alternate methods for the one trans guy each who approached them on the topic. bottom surgery's terrible reputation is undeserved, but as a direct result of it there's little information on the open internet and you'll have to seek out specific closed communities. note regarding metoidioplasty that there are surgeons who do cosmetic silicone penile implants on cis men, and at least in theory this could be used to bring a meta near average size.
>>
Guys I've taking spiro for 5 days and strofem 1 day
So yeah barely started however I was reading that once you start you kinda have to keep taking your pills to keep changes otherwise your body starts going back to male looking plus bone issues.
Is it too late for me to stop without having any issues?
I really just started to get that femboi look so it was a temporary thing, didn't it had be forever
>>
the LGBT health center I called said that I'm gonna have to pay $45 per counseling for 6 to 8 sessions before they'll OK me for HRT.

is this normal or am I getting ripped off
>>
I have some questions about facial changes while on estrogen.

Is it just fat redistribution?
The pic linked in the OP says that fat redistribution starts at 3-6 months and finishes at 2-5 years. I've seen some people say that if your face doesn't pass at the 6 month mark it never will without surgery, how true is that?
>>
>>7070348
>is it just fat redistribution
That and the skin softening thing. Maybe, though. I'm not a doctor.
>when will changes happen
There's no way to tell. Some people don't develop breasts until ~9 months, some never do, some get them in 2. Some changes while on E take around 2 years to finalize, so anywhere between when you start and then. It's not a race, and there's definitely no way to tell *for sure* until the two year mark. 6 months is pretty early for changes tbdesu. Most physical changes don't even *start* until then. Be patient and if you're worried about passing just stay in boymode and practice mannerisms/voice.
>>
>>7070437
Thank you.

It's been 4~ months since I started and I'm constantly worrying about my face. I've had quite a bit of breast growth and my voice therapist says I look different, but I still hate looking in the mirror.
I guess I'm just paranoid about not enough changes happening by the 6 month mark.
>>
>>7070474
>worried about your face
Even cis women do this. Plastic surgery wouldn't be a thing if that wasn't the case. You'll be fine.

Also, keep in mind. The one group of people most critical of passing appearances is the trans crowd. Even more so here because we're bullies.
I did an exercise today to calm me down- go run some errands and try to look at other females around you (without being a creeper). Try to find traits about them that are "masculine"- facial or otherwise. I've got a complex about my height and shoulders (I'm 5'11 and have 17" shoulders and have an enormous nose), but when I look at real women (not models), I can find a lot of masculine traits, and even my height and nose that I obsess over, when compared to much more realistic standards, aren't that out of the norm. It's hard, but just remember the most critical person about your appearance is probably yourself.
>>
>>7070137
Basically nothing has happened so far, and you can stop without any issues (including no permanent effects). You can't go partway with HRT; you get all of the effects or none of them.

If you were to have been on it longer: breast growth won't go away (though they will shrink a little). Skin, hair, body odour etc. will return to normal. Male bone growth that should have happened in that time won't have, so ultimately there will be less of it.

>>7070267
Pretty normal, though different places have different practices. Look into informed consent clinics, which will okay you with minimal bullshit.
>>
>>7070662
>Pretty normal, though different places have different practices. Look into informed consent clinics, which will okay you with minimal bullshit.

Alright thanks. I was referred to this center because the mental health clinic I was going to didn't handle transgender health. They seem like a good resource for additional support but I don't think I can put up with any gatekeeping nonsense right now. I'm already firm in my identity.

I did find someone in my state that I've heard good things about who does single appointment referrals, but they're a few hours away. Completely worth it if it works out, because I just want to get started as soon as possible.
>>
Fucking hell. Still in the process of figuring out whether what I'm feeling is really dysphoria or not, and I'm watching all these videos of detransitioners describing their experience and why they thought they were trans etc, and I just feel like they're on another fucking planet. There's not one thing there that I relate to, not one common experience or thought for me to latch onto and go "aha, that's it, that's all it is, not really trans."
I just want an out, goddamn it. I've already decided to sit on it and wait for the allegedly inevitable midlife crisis before pursuing transition, but just gimme a damn glimmer of hope that I'll end up somewhere different ffs.

This is just a rant don't mind me. It's just so frustrating. I wanted to challenge the transness, not reinforce it!
>>
>>7070870
What videos are you referring to? Can you link them?
>>
I read Bica makes the skin more photosensitive

So it would be dangerous to be on it while having laser?
>>
File: 20161017_100355.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20161017_100355.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
How do I fix these marks? Will HRT help? I just want to have a nice butt when I transition..
>>
>>7070890

This is all I've got on hand. A while back I fell down the youtube rabbit hole hopping from one related recommended video to the next, but I've purged my browser history since then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLWGj5pnS6Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l7e5SaAUe0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1brOoVMeidk
>>
>>7070988
hrt will most likely make it worse, see a derm
>>
>>7070993
I went through a similar phase before finally getting to live on my own. I find that the web is filled with stuff like this. I'm ftm but I also spent a lot of time reading about mtf transition and a lot of these people have a clear yes or no view on transition. I basically never went back to thinking "did I do the right thing?" after hormones. I almost stopped feeling like garbage every day after (lol I always feel like garbage though I digress) The best advice for me was just feeling out how I felt living any longer with any dsyphoria at all. Like, I probably couldn't have done girlmode for any longer than for when I was 18. Looking back now I realize I had really bad sexual dsyphoria but just kept wanting to "disprove" myself because surprise, being a transsexual is pretty much only guaranteed to allieve whatever dsyphoria you physically couldn't bear with. It sucks in a lot of ways but I also had to think really hard about it since basically puberty.
>>
>>7070870
I'm kind of in a same situation, i can relate to trans people but i can't really pinpoint why i want to be a woman, i'm hoping that a therapist will sort out my feelings and give me a more solid ground to move on.
>>
>>7070988
dat ass is phat
>>
>tfw i have to wait 5+ more months just to talk to someone in the medical field about being a tranny
I literally feel like I'm wasting money, time, and feminimity by waiting this long. I wish I could self-med, but have no creditcard to pay on QHI and I'm scared of wrecking my health with Spiro.

what do
>>
>>7072021
Can't you use a debit card? Or any other sort of pre-paid card? (I've never used QHI, so sorry if this was a stupid answer)
>>
>>7072047
Hmm.. yeah, maybe a prepaid card of some sort could work. Appreciate it, anon, didn't think of that! c:
>>
>>7072055

The prepaid card is a great idea, but why don't you have a checking account?
>>
>>7072125
I do, but I'm not sure you can pay via deposits.
>>
next thread;

>>7074766
>>7074766
>>7074766
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.