[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you gotten an STD before?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: download (1).jpg (16KB, 390x129px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
16KB, 390x129px
How afraid are you of getting STDs?
>>
I'm terrified of STDs. I'm in a committed relationship, though, so it's not so much of a problem anymore. I'm paranoid about possible contact with others bodily fluids, though.
>>
I can almost feel the HIV creeping up my ass cheeks whenever I have to sit down on a public toilet.
>>
Maybe crabs, but must have caught it in time.
>>
>>7018525
ive beat herpes twice

all natural

honestly though im afraid of the person i would be if they DIDNT exist.
>>
File: smaug.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
smaug.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>7019609
>ive beat herpes twice
>ive beat herpes
Uh sure you did, bud.

Spoiler alert: Your nerve cells are pozzed for life. Also let's not forget about asymptomatic shedding.
>>
How do you have sex when you guys are so afraid?
>>
>>7018525
I've never had an std but I did get scabies once from sex in a filthy apartment.

I'm cautious but not overly worried. I choose partners carefully and use protection.
>>
>>7019624
>Honestly though
you didnt catch the sarcasm

this board sometimes...
>>
>>7018525
Crabs <@:-)

They were a nightmare to get rid of
>>
>>7020687
It wasn't you who was the message really intended for but people who really think herpes can be cured.
>>
Syphilis. But I caught it so early so I got out scott-free from any damage.

You go celebrate for 5 years, have sex once, then this shit happens. Even more, the guy I slept with came out clean. Which is even more fucking weird when they told me that I caught it very recently, which lands within the time span that I slept with this guy.

So, though I'm good now, guess who's super mega paranoid from even wanting to get close to anyone? ahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>7020768
Where did you meet him, pham?
>>
>gave a fag head
>He says he's on PREP and he's negative
>still panicking
help
>>
>>7020781
Grindr
>>
I was in an open relationship where I insisted we use protection every time and the guy consistently gave me shit about it because he wanted me to take birth control instead. I guess he thought the only STD was unwanted babies or something but he told me he got tested every six months or any time he slept with a new partner
>fuckass was lying but I never called him out on it
>I got tested regularly anyway, even after we broke up and stopped having sex
>mfw a year later I find out he got gonorrhea from some girl that had a unprotected foursome with his friends behind his back
>we broke up because he found out I bought a bad dragon dildo and that was too much for his average human dick pride
>that dildo was better in bed than he ever was and it didn't get gonorrhea because it was desperate to bareback any vagina it could get in

I'm only scared of STDs when I realize someone I trusted for five years was actually a cishet piece of shit who was more scared of dildos and queer sex than he was of STDs.
>>
>>7021176
Get off this board fag hag.
>>
>>7021176
>someone I trusted
>open relationship
Pick one
>>
>be me
>be slutty
>get gon and chlamydia twice
>ok maybe slutty not so good
>be clean
>be safe and waiting on relationshit
>get raped
>herpes
FML couldn't that asshole have something curable
>>
>be in relationship with older guy
>he has ED problems when wearing a condom
>we agree we're exclusive
>after 6 months agree to forego condoms
>two weeks later he gives me chlamydia and HPV
>>
>>7021176

Gotta go with >>7021497 here. But you probably figured that out a long time ago.

Did he try and pull the "I can't get hard with a condom" thing?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.