[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you legbutts prefer to get over a breakup with someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: drink.gif (899KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
drink.gif
899KB, 500x280px
How do you legbutts prefer to get over a breakup with someone you loved?
>>
>>7018415
drinking & seeing friends?
>>
File: 1471989087895s.jpg (3KB, 215x185px) Image search: [Google]
1471989087895s.jpg
3KB, 215x185px
>>7018415
Get drunk and/or high and go party hard mode with friends. It won't heal that wound, but at least it will make you feel better. You may even find someone else while doing this. 30% of the time this works all the time.
>>
Spending the rest of my life alone, if such a thing ever happened. My only breakups were with brief flings I could care less about.
>>
>>7018739
:(
>>
>>7018415
Drugs and bars and sex with random girls on tinder, until one of the random tinder lesbians turns out to be as emotionally unhealthy as me and then we move in together and date until everything explodes and the cycle repeats itself
>>
>>7019001
Nice digits.
>>7018415
>Schedule a friends night out at the pub.
>Play cards.
>Stand a bit out of the conversation.
>Fall into tears after second pint and 8th card game.
>Explain without entering details.
>Get complimentary irish coffee from friends.
>Go to friend home and play Civ V until you fall asleep.
>Wake up, drive home, take a shower, shave, spend rest of day cooking elborate dinner.

Works most times. Idk what my friends do when they get home, but the ritual is practically the same. To the point, we pretty much know pub night is depression therapy.
We never skip it though. You wouldn't want to be that cheapskate who doesn't buy an ireish coffee to a friend in need.
>>
I like to disappear for a weekend. I'll get a mixed bag of drugs, plenty of booze, and some cute guys to fuck.

Once I'm done being a degenerate I like to sit in my backyard and watch the sun rise while I contemplate life, and reflect on what I've learned from the failed relationship.

Most importantly, I keep in mind that all beauty is transient. All things end. A broken heart feels bad but it's worth the lazy mornings and smiles shared. But maybe me going into relationships expecting them to eventually end is why they do.

Or maybe they tire of my pretentiousness.
>>
>>7018415
>How do you legbutts prefer to get over a breakup with someone you loved?
26 year old virgin here.
I guess I'm lucky since I will never feel that.
>>
I've never had a breakup. I would prolly drink myself to death.
>>
>>7020095
you dont have to date to fuck
although learning to not fall in love comes with practice for some..
not only does it scare people off but it kills a part of you inside in the process !
you will find love anon..
>>
>>7020148
>you will find love anon
Nah I'm going to an hero soon.
But it could have been a worse run, I will try again.
>>
>>7020166
I dont think people who dismiss western superstition should be quick to bite eastern superstition

why havent you put yourself out there? Lots of people will fuck people. more and more later in life.
>>
>>7018415
Trying to figure that out right now. Probably just gonna start baking cakes and stuff until I feel better.
>>
>>7018415
sit at home and refresh their facebook/twitter for months
>>
>>7018415
>get over a breakup with someone you loved
I learned to imitate love well enough that no one has ever noticed that I'm completely emotionally detached from any of my relationships.
>>
>>7020248
Are you me?
>>
File: 1474682774168.jpg (58KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1474682774168.jpg
58KB, 500x380px
>>7020201
>why havent you put yourself out there?
Can't due to a lot of issues.
I seriously have to reroll in life.
>>
>>7018415
This is a good question, I am trying to figure it out right now. I'm generally just sitting around depressed, messaging everyone on my tinder and grindr (which just makes the depression worse because they never message back). Drink too much, smoke weed. Over eat followed by throwing it up because I don't want to get fatter than I already am. I've been running a lot, which of everything is the only thing that makes me feel better though.

So I guess my suggestion is go for a run, because the rest of my ideas will lead you to suicidal thoughts, in my experience
>>
>>7018415
Month-long grindr binge usually.
>>
I cut,drink and im just plain suicidal, spent 7 months in a psychiatric hospital, still suicidal.
>>
>>7018415
The last time I just sat at home smoking weed and playing vidya after work and on the weekends. I had to have something else playing too, like a youtube video, documentary or a movie to keep the loneliness at bay.

>TFW you don't live near any of your good friends anymore and you have no one to hang out with accept over google hangout.
>>
>>7020260
Start lifting to breh, gains keep the sadness away.
>>
>>7020255
you just have to reinvent yourself rather then .... uninventing yourself
>>
>>7020349
I intend on it... but other than the binge eating followed by purging, I've been on a caloric cut. And lifting just kills me if I don't eat enough. I end up over training everytime
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.