[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many of you legitimately awful people? Like, not in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: eslR25k.jpg (14KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
eslR25k.jpg
14KB, 320x320px
Why are so many of you legitimately awful people? Like, not in the sense being gay or whatever is bad, but some of you have terrible personalities, why?
>>
>>7018079

People like to run away from themselves I guess. They cover up the pain with sarcasm etc.
>>
>>7018079
well you're on 4chan, hon
what did you expect?
>>
>>7018079
It's funny because chances are you're from /pol/ since they make most of these shitty bait threads all day every day.
So when you're not here you're probably screeching about how you're superior to everyone who's the wrong color or nationality and making excuses that "the CONSPIRACY" is the only reason you're not on top despite your objective superiority and logical perfect morality.

Either that or you're just a retard that judges a whole group based on a handful of anecdotes so a few gay assholes makes "SO MANY gays legitimately AWFUL people" but I'm sure anyone whose awful and part of a group you belong to is just a "rare outlier that doesn't count!"
>>
>>7018079

I gave him everything - every best part of me and he rejected it all because he either wasn't attracted or had come to take me for granted.

I had every right to disappear.

If that makes me "awful" then so be it.

He hurt me worse than he will ever know.
>>
>>7018079
Have you forgotten what site you're on?
>>
Because this is r9k for fags.
>>
>>7018130
>It's another everyone I don't like is from /pol/ episode
>>
>>7018715
fairly accurate.
>>
>>7018079
The vast majority of humans are trash and not worth associating with.
>>
File: SeanSFIII3rd.jpg (196KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
SeanSFIII3rd.jpg
196KB, 1600x1600px
>>7018079
Now this is the dumbest bait question I've seen for a while, I really enjoy it OP.
>Why are so many gay people legitimately awful
>it's not like gay people are also people
>it's not like people tend to be pretty awful

Answer me this, OP, you're straight right? Why are so many of you legitimately awful people? Like, not in the sense being straight or whatever is bad, but some of you have terrible personalities, why? Almost every outstanding terrible person in history has been straight, what's up with that?
>>
>Why are so many people legitimately awful people? Like, not in the sense being a person or whatever is bad, but some of you have terrible personalities, why?
ftfy
Lots of humans are incapable of dropping their own beliefs to come to the help of others. Humans are just selfish and contradictory. I assume you're relatively self aware OP, if you're not, start becoming self aware and you'll understand all the little things about yourself that are 'bad' although it's never a good idea to come up with any ideas about good or bad to rationalize your own decisions. Pretty much OP, be mindful of yourself in regards to others. Don't talk behind people's backs and contradict yourself to achieve some kind of superiority, and definitely don't let any beliefs or any parts of your moral compass that are learnt affect your decision making. Just learn to be mindful of yourself and those around you and I doubt you'll ever get into an argument ever again. I haven't for almost 50 years now.
>>
>>7018079
Women are narcissists at heart, M2Fs doubly so.

It's why a /lgbt/ board is more than 50% trans at any time despite trans being a much smaller fraction of the population than l, g, or b.

Being trans = being unable to stop talking about yourself, your "experiences," your "story," your "needs."

Awful people.
>>
>>7019073
When i first came to lgbt it was all trans posts and i had to go to the archive for a decent gay guy thread lol, you speak the truth
>>
>>7018079
>Why are so many of you legitimately awful people?

the internet attracts people with poor social skills and trolls who will say things they don't actually believe in order to get a response.

we are no more or less awful than any other group of people, we just seem that way.
>>
>>7018079
Well, they are straight just like you. What did you expect? :)
>>
>>7018130
>implying /pol/ and /lgbt/ are mutually exclusive
>>
>>7019073
Transition consumes at least 3 years of our lives and doing those it's the one thing with utmost priority, hence we like to talk about it. Its just as relevant as games are to people who spend most their times playing games, but since thats a socially more acceptable topic I'm a narcissist as opposed to people who tell me other stuff I don't wanna hear about?

The issue I got with most people where I start to feel like I'm a narcissist is that they don't have anything interesting to share themselves so I have to sort of lead the discussion.

I agree trannies might be more prone to narcissism but a lot of people could be less boring in a conversation aswell.
>>
>>7018079
you're on fucking 4chan
>>
>>7018079
Seeing as you fail starting threads, I have no idea what you're complaining about.

"Terrible personalities" is really subjective, because even what would be objectively jerkish behavior can be considered pleasant in the right circumstances and to the right people.

I'm guessing you're one of those idiots who think that if you ever hears that someone is gay, they're "forcing it down my throat"? Maybe the problem is you.
>>
>>7024619
>I'm a narcissist as opposed to people who tell me other stuff I don't wanna hear about?
Uh yeah, since those people tell you shit about hobbies, art, film, literature, news, politics, and you tell them shit about MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME? See, those topics aren't equal, and it's the specific topic you're stuck on that determines if you're actually a narcissist. A guy who can't think of anything but model trains is a harmless nut, sure, but he's not narcissistic in that it's not himself he's absorbed in.
>>
>>7018079

Dad didn't love me and he died before I was old enough to tell him to go fuck himself with any lucidity.

Now I take my insatiable rage and self loathing and attempt to destroy any happiness another person has because I know I'll never have something like that and it makes me angry that others get to experience something that I never will.
>>
>>7018079
I was raised in a poor town
>>
>mom is a toxic homophobic bitch
>dad 9/10 chance of being homophobic, just doesn't talk about it
>both are militant conservatards
>salty because can't find qt bf with dark features, beard n glasses, wants to cuddle and play vidya and use drugs semi-responsibly
>use drugs as a major aspect of my identity because it's the only thing i find to be fufilling (and cocaine provides me with artificial confidence)
>constant social anxiety when in public (and not this bullshit "give me attention everyone look at me i have social anxiety" shit, i just hate being around people because i feel like i look and act stupid
>>
>>7018731
>implying that it's not true
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.