[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay or Trans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 1433212554258.jpg (196KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
1433212554258.jpg
196KB, 1024x819px
How do I know if I'm gay or trans?

I definitely want to look girly, but I don't want to live as a girl. I'm not sure why though I think its the social stigma of it more than anything. I also don't want tits, but I wouldn't mind them.
>>
>>7017456
You're only trans if you would prefer the following IMO:
Boobs
Vagina
Girl voice
No body/facial hair
Girl body

I would also say that you aren't trans if you don't suffer from gender dysphoria from at least one of the following:
Penis
Voice
Man body
Man face
Body/facial hair

The other stuff like pronouns, whether you like makeup, How fem your reactions are to things, how girly you were pre-puberty (most of the time doesn't have much/any baring on wether or not you will grow up to be trans) But I would say that I personally would find it weird if anyone told me they were trans but they were ok with using their penis to penetrate.

To me, it sounds like you just want to be a gay femboy. And there's nothing wrong with that. At the end of the day, Just go and do what you think works best for you. And if eventually you feel like trying out HRT, you could always trial it for a couple months without any real issues. Im not saying that I'm recommending that u jump on E. But if you really want to try it out, you can. I felt so much better once I started my HRT. But I'm trans. I've heard about femboys starting HRT and just feeling worse because of it. And most HRT will give you boobs.

What ever happens. I wish you the best!
>>
File: maple.png (926KB, 1600x1334px) Image search: [Google]
maple.png
926KB, 1600x1334px
>>7017483
>You're only trans if you would prefer the following IMO:
>Boobs
no
>Vagina
no
>Girl voice
indifferent
>No body/facial hair
yes
>Girl body
yes

>I would also say that you aren't trans if you don't suffer from gender dysphoria from at least one of the following:
>Penis
no
>Voice
somewhat
>Man body
yes
>Man face
YES
>Body/facial hair
yes

So I'm most likely a femboy. I was thinking about doing that SERMs guide that /femgen/ has.

Oh and what about those trans girls that dont want to lose their penis?
>>
>>7017456
dysphoria

in other words, it's all about body
if you hate what you see in mirror, and the sound of your voice so much you wanna kill yourself, it's probably it

if you want to chemically castrate yourself and lose sex drive just to look more closely to opposite sex, you are trans
>>
File: Please Stand By.gif (690KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Please Stand By.gif
690KB, 320x240px
>>7017492
the whole keeping the penis thing I don't think is so much that they would prefer to have a penis, as such as they know that it's expensive and can be risky and there's a chance it will fuck up. I'm actually on the fence myself about what to do with the bastard. On the one hand, I hate seeing it and feeling it there. But on the other hand. My bf likes it and it can feel kinda lewd sometimes.But most of all I'm really scared about the OP. and I'm not exactly covered in money.
I certainly can't speak for everyone. But I do feel like it's not so much that they prefer a penis, but it's more just people being realistic and coming to terms and accepting it. I mean, don't get my wrong. If I could just change it in a second I would and I would never look back.

And yeah, I agree. It does mostly sound like you just want a nice fem guy body. You can still work on your voice and you can do the guide and you will have some pretty nice results from just changing your diet and stuff. I really hope you work out exactly what you want to do. And if you want, I am happy to talk to you on something other than 4chan if you ever want advice/'support.
>>
>>7017508
Yeah that would be cool, do you have steam?
>>
>>7017492
i knew a trans woman on reddit who had phalloplasty post-op because she regretted it that much but was still happy about her transition and would never detransition, which i suspect shows there ARE trans women who actively prefer having penes
femboy is kind of a weird category, about a third of them based on limited unscientific polls appear to be mtfs so repressed they've convinced themselves they can still be guys while taking estrogen, further research is needed but official studies on the topic would probably just claim they're 'nonbinary'
also, what do you mean by 'girl body' without tits? being ftm i'm all too bitterly aware there are flat-chested feminine body structures, but they're kind of an inherent aspect, especially given a post-pubertal transitioning mtf is unlikely to turn out thicc. are you concerned about size? because some trans girls, especially those with smaller-breasted families, turn out pretty much flat and very few develop large breats, most don't even end up average
>>
File: Untitled.png (416KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
416KB, 422x750px
>>7017524
I guess it is the size, I would actually like tiny ones like pic related but nothing bigger than this honestly.
>>
>>7017456
>How do I know if I'm gay or trans?
That question itself answers it. Definitely not trans.
>>
>>7017541
I don't think its that simple.
>>
>>7017541
>>
>>7017547
I do. If you're trans you know it. If you're questioning it you're just confused and try to find an explanation to mostly unrelated issues.

As much as transtrenders would like you to believe, Being trans isnt about liking girly shit.
>>
>>7017552
That explains it rather well too. Kek.
>>
>>7017555
Well, I know I hate being a guy.

Does that mean I want to be a girl?

I would push this button. >>7017552

But thats assuming that I was born as a girl, I'm terrified of transitioning.
>>
>>7017566
>Does that mean I want to be a girl?
No that means you have issues with yourself. You might hate being a girl just as much and come to realize its a different aspect about yourself that made you think you hate being a guy.

>I'm terrified of transitioning.
Everyone is. Usually takes utter despair to go through with it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.