[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this accurate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 1374641903349.jpg (1013KB, 1260x1799px) Image search: [Google]
1374641903349.jpg
1013KB, 1260x1799px
Is this accurate?
>>
it's an MS paint comic so yes
>>
>>7017043
Yes.
>>
>>7017043
Wup.
>>
>>7017043
definitely
>>
Top kek. The Jew one slayed me.
>>
>>7017043
>just wait a minute jamal
kek
>>
>>7017043
Most of it is spot on except
>Jamal

gays are super racist m80
>>
>>7017043
What's the lesbian and trans equivalent?
>>
>>7018581
Someone would have to make it. Go for it, homie. Templates right there.
>>
File: 1448648748365.jpg (237KB, 843x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1448648748365.jpg
237KB, 843x1024px
>>7018581
>>
>>7017043
>gays helped Hitler rise to power
The fuck
>>
>>7020458
>The fuck
/pol/
>>
File: SA.gif (127KB, 614x473px) Image search: [Google]
SA.gif
127KB, 614x473px
>>7020458
The SA were notoriously homosexual and this was a source of great embarrassment for the Nazi leadership, especially after Hitler became chancellor. Their political opponents would often reference this fact in jokes and cartoons (image related).

The homosexuality of Ernst Röhm and other SA leaders was one of the officially reasons given for their eventual purge during the Night of the Long Knives.
>>
>>7020618

Too bad Hitler didn't order Rohm's assassination prior to Rohm burning Magnus Hirschfeld's research. I wonder what position we would be in now if that had happened.
>>
>>7020618
Because straight people never call other straight people gay when they're planning to steal something from them, right?
>>
File: ernst rohm.jpg (114KB, 650x624px) Image search: [Google]
ernst rohm.jpg
114KB, 650x624px
>>7020618
Here's another contemporary cartoon: Röhm inspecting his troops.
>>
>>7020262

Need a panel equating drag queens with black face
>>
>>7020635
>implying Hirschfeld's books wouldn't have been burned regardless

>>7020640
Röhm and his associates made little to no effort to conceal their sexual proclivities and it was pretty common knowledge at the time. Hitler himself didn't bother denying the accusations, but dismissed criticism by declaring that "the SA are a band of warriors and not a moral institution".
>>
>>7020262
There's no cis lesbos in there.
>>
>>7020716
I've heard someone from /pol/ say that before. If I'm going to give a shit though, you're going to have to give sources. Real sources.
>>
>>7020262
>both hons shouting at each other
perfect
>>
>>7021028
This isn't actually something that's disputed by historians. In fact, if anything, it's the crackpot sources that /pol/ appreciates that would tend to challenge Röhm's well-documented homosexuality - neo-Nazis are divided on this issue over ideological concerns, not historical accuracy (for example, Strasserists often claim Röhm was a victim of slander because he was a supporter of Strasser).

Read any book you want that covers the history of the SA and it'll be in there. Guaranteed.
>>
>>7020618
It's a pretty common theme among oppressed people. You always end up with a small minority that believe themselves to be "one of the normal ones" and side with their oppressors. Usually because they are middle class, and thus too isolated from reality to actually understand how dangerous the new regime is to people like them.
>>
>>7021080
Then you should have no trouble providing me with a source, instead of giving me the opinions of /pol/, which I will never care about.
>>
>>7021107
Again, any book you can find on the subject will reference it. It's not like I care about /pol/'s opinions either.

If you want a specific title, try "Ernst Röhm: Hitler's SA Chief of Staff" by Eleanor Hancock, probably the most exhaustive biography of the man in English.
>>
>>7021143
Can you reference an exact page number, or at least a chapter, where she provides evidence that Rohm was gay? I'm not about to read an entire book about a piece of shit I hate just because /pol/ promised me where was something interesting hidden in it somewhere.
>>
>>7021153
You can read the full intro to the book on Amazon.com, which makes prominent mention of his homosexuality.

It's otherwise explored throughout the book from numerous perspectives. The index isn't all that useful for locating it, as it separates the topic of homosexuality in general from Röhm's own individual case and categorizes the latter by the source. However, it's also made available on Amazon if you want to sort through it.
>>
>>7020458
Hitler's right hand man during his rise to power was Ernst Rohm, a noted homosexual.
>>
>>7021153
Try the Index
>>
>>7021223
So in other words, you can't provide shit and you're talking out of your ass. Thanks Jesus.
>>
>>7023494
Except he gave you a source, and mentioned various details about said source, including the fact that it is readily available in a well known site.
>>
>>7023494
Lol what. He told you a source, you're an idiot
>>
>>7020262
the fucking 'kins'
>>
>>7023575
That's not how sources work you turbopedo. :) You give a page number, a paragraph number, a chapter. It's clear from your pedophilia that any said book contains no evidence.
>>
>>7023750
>pedophilia
You keep using that word.
I do not think it means what you think it means.
But really, how am I a pedophile for correcting you?
Also, you have an incredibly arbitrary definition of source, as, for an example, half of the sources that weren't made by someone on the autism spectrum wouldn't be sources, as they forgot to note the specific paragraph.
>>
>>7024211
Where did I say you're a pedophile because you "correct" me?

Also, I don't think you know what the word "correct" means. To "correct" someone doesn't mean to tell a lie and say something that's completely wrong. :)
>>
>>7024232
You still haven't told me why you think I'm a pedophile.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.