[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a place in the LGBT community for "Tranny Chasers"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (67KB, 650x487px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 650x487px
Or are men who are only attracted to femininity and penis considered a pariah to the community.
I'm only attracted to mtf and feel so lost. :(
>>
>>7016539
Chasers are more important than allies.
>>
>>7016539
Chasers are very important allies

Some "allies" are cis straight women who don't do anything but grandstand. Chasers are valued greatly and are the ones who will bring humanity to a new age of enlightenment. The untethering of sexuality and genitalia has been a couple hundred years in the making, and chasers are on the frontier of making that actually finally happen.

But if you just want to diddle our penis and don't respect us as people or women, it's kind of not worth it for us.

Tbh if you find a sweet ftm and treat her with love, I am so happy for both of you.
>>
>>7016567
Q_Q That's nice to hear
I'm pro-lgbt but way more pro-t than anyone i know who isn't trans i think i surprise even my very liberal and gay friends.
A lesbian friends of mine in highschool said "wow you are the only person i know talking about trans issues"
>>7017268
>sweet ftm
>treat her
Typo or what!?

Straight cis women "allies" made me realize i will have a hard time finding a cis girlfriend who isn't shit becuase they almost never respect trans women like it's either "omg gender doesn't exist do whatever you want i can wear pants i'm just like the trans" or "EW not a real girl hurr durr that's a man"
seems like nothing in between
Cis women are threatened by the possibility of attractive trans women.
>>
>>7016539

Are you absolutely sure you're not a tranny yourself? It's not rare with chasers.

>>7017615

>"omg gender doesn't exist do whatever you want i can wear pants i'm just like the trans"

I always thought no normie ever really meant, "Just be yourself," at least not for someone like me. Sad to see I'm right.
>>
>>7018399
Normies are oblivious to struggles the people who deviate from the norm have to deal with
>>
>>7016539
i wouldn't complain, it's not like anyone else wants them
>>
>>7017615
Yeah, I totally meant mtf. Late night and I switched the letter. I should be more careful about that, or people will think I want to be a boy

Lol speaking of which, this is off-topic, but I went to see the doctor about being a tranny, and the nurse, after like a half hour of conversation went "that's male to female... right?" Either she's good at the sly compliment, or maybe I'm kind of androgynous already! Tbh I think she just knows little about trans issues, but it was funny and sorta did make me happy .

And yeah, OP, cis women don't understand at ALL what being trans is like, because cis women are allowed to enact femininity in such broad ways. Cis men, while they don't want to transition, I think have a better understanding of being confined by gender.

Personally, I'm glad to be attracted to men. But I kind of hope I'm attracted to women still, because having a girlfriend sounds fun, especially because she'd want to do girly shit together
>>
File: lca02rbf7rfaavlzlkmt.jpg (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
lca02rbf7rfaavlzlkmt.jpg
58KB, 640x640px
>when a tranny decides to get rid of his dick and then just becomes an ugly woman with no real benefits
>>
>>7017268
>Ftm
Unfortunately I think most chasers are attracted to boobs and penis.
I dobt these people would ever be vocally opposed to a Ftms right to do their thing.
What happens when you suck a Ftm dick anyways.
>>7018399
>are you a tranny yourself, some chasers are
I'm sure some chasers like the idea but accept they couldn't handle the lifestyle themselves.
I've honestly said to myself I'd be "worried" how I turned out if I was growing up today.
Not that I have a problem with it myself just worried how my life choices would effect my family and friends.
>>
>>7018399
>Are you absolutely sure you're not a tranny yourself? It's not rare with chasers.

I have no interest in wearing women's clothing or being treated like a women i have had people say ma'am to me at work and i makes me want to jump in a vat of boiling oil.
>>
>>7016539
>Chasers in LGBT
yes, inasmuch as LGBTLMNOP includes other kinks and fetishes.
>>
>>7018967
I'm a chaser and I'm attracted to asses and cocks. Boobs do nothing for me.
>>
Most chasers, myself included, fall into the 'B' category of LGBT.
>>
>>7016539
>Is there a place in the LGBT community

The Rainbow was chosen to represent the movement because it includes all colors.

So, yes, there is a place for you.
Not all trans-women hate chasers.

You might have better luck if you treated people like people instead of as boobs/penis carriers.

The reason so many trans women are vocal about chasers is because many chasers are focused only on sexual conquest at the expense of loving relationships. And they tend to objectify trans women instead of celebrating them.

Don't be one of those guys and you'll do fine.
>>
>>7016539
Yes.
And straight allies.

I wish we had more agencies like the gay straight alliance, that's just about the zenith of what a civil rights organization should be in my opinion. You don't have to be lgbt to be in the lgbt community, the message of loving your neighbor is for everyone.
Kum bi ya milord, kum bi ya.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.