[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok guys. Straight dude here. I came here without prejudice and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: hank.jpg (150KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
hank.jpg
150KB, 1280x1707px
Ok guys.
Straight dude here.

I came here without prejudice and since this is a social platform i would like to know more about this /lgbt/ stuff cause it's usually a taboo subject IRL.
I would likely want to know more about your opinions on straight people. Do you feel alienated from society? Are you guys happy? Are you born like that or did you decide to become gay or whatever?
>>
Worst place to ask. A lot of insane and generally dishonest 15 year olds here.
>>
>>7016429
Oh ok.
I tought this was a good place to ask that
>>
>>7016437
mtf here

>Do you feel alienated from society?

Only if I don't pass (so yes)

>Are you guys happy?

Depends, I'm very moody.

>Are you born like that or did you decide to become gay or whatever?

Born like this, but only now choose to express it.

Any other questions?
>>
>>7016460
What exactly is a mtf?

Very moody eh? Well, that's almost the majority of the population in the world desu

Do you like to engage in weird parties? Do you hate conservative people?
>>
>>7016470
MTF is a male-to-female transsexual
>>
>>7016475
A travesti?
>>
>>7016416
I'll give you a good response. I am very happy being gay. I have no problem with straight people. I am also a Christian who believes that homosexuality is not wrong.

My denomination is Disciples of Christ.
>>
>>7016499
Ok
I think that Jesus welcomes everyone however the old testament isn't particularly kind to homosexuals.

You could try greek mithology
>>
Not most of the time, but there are certain occasions where I feel uncomfortable. You don't realize how often you have to come out until you start interacting with people. Just saying "my boyfriend and I" has given people an awful lot to judge me on, and it does happen.

>Are you guys happy?
I have ups and downs.

Well, I certainly didn't decide to feel the way I feel. I don't know how much is nature vs. nurture, and it's most likely a bit of both, but I've never made a conscious choice to be attracted to men.

>Opinions on straight people
They're people like me. I dunno what more to say. I just judge them for how they are and treat others. Straight people can be just as awful and great as LGBT people.
>>
>>7016525
I see.
Well, it seems you fellas don't have much of a choice in this matter.
It seems you are really born that way
>>
>>7016488
No, a transsexual
>>
>>7016470
>>7016488
A transvestite is just someone who crossdresses as a hobby, a transsexual is someone who medically changes their body to that of the opposite sex (or at least, as close as modern technology will allow). Contrary to popular belief, it isn't just a dude getting boob implants and their dick chopped off or whatever, most of the changes are just from taking hormone pills or injections which cause the effects of the opposite sex's puberty, and prevent puberty as their birth sex if they start young enough. Still need surgery to change the naughty bits though unfortunately, so not all of us do that part.

>Do you like to engage in weird parties?
Also, not the person you were responding to, but I personally don't engage in any "weird parties" or anything like that, I'm sure that some LGBT people do weird shit but so do plenty of straight people.
>Do you hate conservative people?
Depends on how extreme the person is I guess. I disagree with most right-wing rhetoric and generally don't care for people who hold such opinions but I don't particularly hate their guts or whatever unless they're the sort who go around assaulting minorities or dragging gay kids to Jesus camp or whatever. I sure which /pol/ would stop shitting everywhere when a topic they don't like comes up, though.
>>
>>7016416
>Opinions on straight people
Some of my best friends are straight people!

>Alienated from society
I've always felt alienated a bit, but mostly because I don't understand what society is supposed to be. I don't get out much though, so sure.

>Are you happy
Eh. I'm not very far into my transition at all or anything so that might have something to do with it. Not yet really able to live as my gender.

>Were you born like that?
Think so? Was never masculine, the issues started popping up when I hit 13

>>7016470
>Do you engage in weird parties?
(X) HATE PARTIES

Yes, but for a wide variety of reasons many of which are unrelated to anything LGBT. Moderate fiscal conservatives are cool though, I'm not particularly anti-business
>>
>>7016587
I see.
Well, good luck with your hormone thing.

>>7016590
I notice that most people here are mtf.
Ar least the ones who are responding to this thread
>>
>>7016608
I dunno
If you look in the chart threads there's a bunch of gays, I bet they all have normal lives while the mtfs stay up late to obsessively post on 4chan

just a retarded guess though
>>
>>7016617
Well, i am a >nogf guy myself so i can relate to the late night posters
>>
>>7016544
Anything else you'd like to ask? :)
>>
>>7016643
Nothing more, thanks friendo
>>
>>7016416

I'm a bisexual MtF.

>I would likely want to know more about your opinions on straight people.

There's nothing wrong with people for being straight. Being bigoted towards someone because they're not straight and/or cis is a problem.

Yes. I always have. Besides feeling unwelcome among girls and alienated by the differences I had with boys, I also disliked normies, their behavior, and their platitudes. Such as "Life is short, enjoy it," and "Live for/true to yourself."

>Are you guys happy?

Since I don't pass and my life is on hold as a result, no I am not happy. I'm especially unhappy because I didn't transition before or during puberty because I knew my parents did not approve of LGBT people, and I took the normie saying that "Life is short" and got "Life is short, I can suffer through it and it will be over before I know it." I'm not sure if I managed to convey how sad that is. Imagine a 12 year old child deciding that they would give up on their life and agree to suffer in silence to not upset others and the only consolation they've allowed themselves to accept for it is that one day the suffering will end and they won't have to worry about it any longer.

I don't think I chose it, nor was there any trauma that could have caused it. If I chose it, I should've been able to choose to go back. But as much as I wanted to be normal it did not happen. I think I was born this way.

Are you Hispanic? I'm asking because you used travesti.

>>7016470

I don't even go to normal parties because I'm a shut-in NEET. The only parties I've been to in the past were family ones.

Trickle-down is retarded and LGBT-phobia needs to be eliminated. Evangelicals need to stop denying scientific truth. Nothing else associated with conservatives that comes to mind bothers me. I like gun rights.
>>
So OP, I see you got jumped on by trannies already, if you want a "lgbt-light" version, here's a bi guy.
My opinion on straight people... why would I have one? 95% of my friends are straight, even if there was something I would have got used to it.
As for alienation, fortunately I live in a conservative but weirdly accepting country, but kissing in public even at night makes me feel like everybody is looking. As for happiness I don't really differ from any normal person, I could come to terms with my stuff well, and hey, how happy do you think I am if you read the previous sentence again?
I too think I was born like this but both of us, me and the guy with now, are closeted towards our families so we don't really express it outside of privacy, but most of my friends know since long years.
>>
>>7016608
There are quite a few mtf people on this board. Good amount of ftm too. A lot of people here are just gay, and there are other "queers" too.

In particular, LGBT culture irl can be very politically correct, and often it is dominated by people with very loud personalities. Here is a good place for some discussion of things like transexuality, because it's something we can't really help but suffer from, but here we are free to talk about it without offending anyone or being "overly political."

It's a safe space because it's not a safe space, ironically. I am transgender (transexual), and I have learned so much more about myself and the condition and symptoms of transexuality from this site than from places like Reddit, etc.
>>
>>7016416
>I would likely want to know more about your opinions on straight people.

Mostly neutral, with occasional pangs of resentment. I view straight people as mindless sheep. Docile, fluffy sheep that I would just as soon slaughter as pet.

Do you feel alienated from society?

It varies at different points in life. Most of the alienation I've experienced was all in my head, as nobody has overtly made an issue with my prescious homosex

Are you guys happy?

Bahahaha

Are you born like that or did you decide to become gay or whatever?

Wasn't born gay because babies don't have sexualities. Didn't decide to be gay because that makes no sense. I don't know what happened it could have been anything that made me gay, but definitely cute boys
>>
>>7017166
Oops forgot to greentext properly. Is late
>>
>>7016470
massively late reply but whatever

>What exactly is a mtf?

Male-to-female. Born male, now female.

lol I hate parties

Nah, I'm pretty conservative myself
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.