[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I look better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (186KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 960x960px
I'm going to a conference and I want to try to meet people but I'm really self conscious so I figured you guys could maybe give me some advice. Be mean if you want, or nice.
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 858x858px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 858x858px
Fuck, sorry, I don't take selfies at all, I don't know how to do this, let's see if this image works
>>
Bicalutamide and raloxifene.
>>
>>7016349
you look like a weak ass bitch
>>
Kinda yeah, oh and by the way, other anon, these drugs are like hormones and stuff. I don't think that's what I'm looking for, I was mainly talking cosmetics, I'm a guy I don't want to change that.
>>
Start working out you stupid fat fuck.

Get a haircut that doesn't look like you got it at some shitty salon.
>>
Ok, thanks for the advice
>>
go away, you look like 16
>>
>>7016349
>>7016361

hair is ok, but you need to lose weight

also this >>7016743
>>
>>7016361
you gotta eat healthy and start being active if you want to date people bro.
>>
>>7016361
I'm MtF and DESU I would date you. But I'm not gonna lie, you look like someone that would get thrown in a bin for defending someone. But I would fish you out :)
>>
>>7016349
LOSE WEIGHT
O
S
E

W
E
I
G
H
T
>>
>>7016370
lupron and estradiol-17b
get the real shit
>>
>wide face
Pretty masculine.
>>
>>7016361
you could pass for a female whale with a wig and makeup, congrats
>>
Lose a bit of weight, get your hair cut into a slightly more definite 'style', clear your skin up a bit (Use BB cream in the interim because it won't happen overnight).

Other than that you're fine really. Realistically speaking weight, skincare and hairstyle are pretty much all you can do unless you're trying to get a more specialized look (In which case, you'd know what you're going for).

Be happy - You're not ugly, you've got all the foundations and you're not trying to work around some kind of glaringly bad feature or permanent issue. You just look like you've neglected your appearance for a few years; the more work you put in the more you'll get out.

I won't tell you how to style your hair or what to wear because that's a personal thing unique to you; go with what you like the look of and gives you confidence. Beware of people that give you hair/clothing recommendations - they can tell you what will make you look good in a picture, but you'll come across very awkward and underconfident in real life if it doesn't suit your personality.
>>
>>7018693
Thanks, I appreaciate the advice and the compliments.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.