[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Transladies, a couple of questions from a straight white man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: me me.jpg (93KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
me me.jpg
93KB, 800x800px
Do you MtF ladies like dating straight men? What's the best way to meet someone that isn't craigslist or some awful shit like that?
Do I have to go to a gay bar?

>Be me mid 30's white guy
>good job, single, live alone
>molested by male family member as kid, have weird attraction to benis ever since
>been with guys, find it gross
>still like benis
>meet trans woman by chance years ago
>great sex but kind of crazy
>threatened me for no reason
>leave and date cis girls ever since
>still think about trans woman when beating it
>>
>>7015928
Just ask the other chasers I wouldn't know
>>
>>7015928
I mean yeah, dating a straight guy is ideal for a straight transwoman obviously. If you don't want craigslisty type hons then gay bars are probably not where you want to look for tramswomen. You're more likely to find drag queens and trenders at gay bars. Try Tinder or something man, I dunno. Alternatively, go to /mtfg/ or /passgen/, use a trip and hugbox the shit out of the first person you like the look of.
t. lonely tranny with no real dating experience.
>>
>>7015950
Chasers?
>>
>>7015960
Tranny chaser. Trannys don't like men that are specifically after them for their dicks. We call them chasers.
>>
>>7015941
Thanks?

>>7015955
What is mtfg and passgen?
>>
>>7015974
>Thanks?

They were being sarcastic fampai.

>>7015974
Mtfgen is MtF General discussion thread. Passgen is passing general thread.
>>
>>7015974
Regular threads on /lgbt/ where transwomen post.
>>
File: bp.jpg (58KB, 680x661px) Image search: [Google]
bp.jpg
58KB, 680x661px
>>7015967
That makes sense. I don't think I am a chaser, I have only ever been with the one chick that got weird. Obligatory bane post.
>>
>>7015991
Best way to get a tranny is to just treat them and see them as a normal female while being neutral about the dick and appreciating their transbody for what it is.
>>
>>7015982 >>7015941
I am pretty well adjusted. I don't hurt people or discriminate. I don't commit crimes, support Trump or think about diddling children. I have a stable group of friends and have had a couple of long term relationships where things just didn't work out. I pay my bills, save money, travel. Normal life.
>>
>>7016010
pls marry me and pound my bp into submission nightly
>>
>>7016003
Why do I have to be neutral about the dick? I'm not neutral about a girl's ass if I love it.
>>
>>7016018
Because the majority of transwomen hate their dick. Probably about 15% like to use it. 45% neutral. 40% strongly dislike.

If you're going into this looking for a dick to play with, youre gonna have a bad time.
>>
>>7016010
No marry me and pound MY bp into submission every night
>>
>>7016029
reee fuck off bitch
>>
>>7016012
>>7016029

BP is "boi pussy" right? I don't find men attractive.
>>
>>7016023
If so many transwomen hate their dicks, then why do so many still have them? Is srs too expensive?
>>
>>7016060
Wew lad it's just a meme to call assholes boipucci.
>>
>>7016068
Personally I still have my dick because:

1) SRS is quite expensive and the post-care would have me out of work for too long.

2) I'm saving my tissue in hopes medical technology and practice gives us the ability to get real vaginas with ovaries in the next ~20 years.
>>
File: 1468781888955.jpg (464KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1468781888955.jpg
464KB, 1280x1920px
>>7015928
Most transgirls consider you gay if you approach them and consider their relationship with other men a gay relationship. To stay on the safe side, refer to them as their biological sex and not what they're presenting as. Not everyone wears themselves on their skin and just because a transperson is presenting feminine doesn't mean they want you to acknowledge them like that.
>>
>>7016074
Typically, how long is the post op care?
>>
>>7016075
This is terrible advice specifically from a hideously failed femboy who is eternally jealous straight men wouldn't consider fucking him.
>>
>>7016085
It sounds dumb. I mean if you go out of your way to present as a woman, wouldn't you want to be treated that as such?
>>
>>7016096
Correct. He's just eternally triggered that femboys don't get love from straight men like transwomen do.

Caraposter is an avatar fag that has stalked and harassed a transwoman. He suffers from delusions of grandeur.
>>
>>7016075
I really don't think the one transgirl I was with thought I was gay.
>>
>>7016100
Sounds a little insane, but also dumb. Fits with the M.O.
>>
>>7016060
lmao lurk more gayboi
>>
>>7016083
Literally forever, currently a post-op transwoman will have to manually dialate every day for the rest of her life or her neovag will close up.
>>
>>7016129
Wow. That is something I would never have thought about. Sounds like not so much fun. Does sex count towards dilation?
>>
>>7016146
Yeah it does. Also anon is a little misleading. You don't have to literally dilate every day but it's certainly good to.

Postcare is usually 3 months intensively after the surgery then less overtime. I think most post-ops dilate 2-3 times a week.
>>
Straight white man checking in. I hate women. Are MTF more down to earth them the average spoiled bitch? I wish I was gay.
>>
>>7016171
most MTFs act like perversions of female stereotypes so no. Most have an extreme princess complex.
>>
>>7016176

Woman detected
>>
File: dafuck.png (74KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
dafuck.png
74KB, 300x256px
>>7016185
Actually I am OP. Just pointing out facts.
>>
Huh, I wouldn't have thought that.Anyways I guess I was/am kinda gay now that I think about it

>be in Belguim
>drinking with a group of local Belgian bros
>one is gay+fem and reminds me of an old friend I was very fond of
>we talk alot, sit next to each other, get very drunk while the rest of them play drinking games
>all of the sudden he looks at me and says 'Your friends don't know do they?'
>I say no
>he touches my hand warmly and still looking me in the eyes, says he wont say anything and that he understands the pain I feel
> say nothing, want to kiss him badly but go back to playing drinking games
>cry myself to sleep that night alone
Yeah Im not straight
>>
>>7016173
>>7016210
>>
>>7016198
Oh interesting. You sound very womanly. Not saying thats a bad thing tho ;)
>>
>>7016171
I can't speak for all MtFs, but even though I hated living as a guy and could never really get into the whole "male bonding" thing that guys do, I can still sympathize with a lot of the more negative shit that men have to put up with because of it.
That said, its pretty retarded to make that sort of generalization about groups of people who had no choice in the matter. There are shitty men, shitty women, shitty black people, shitty white people, shitty gay people, shitty straight people, shitty left or right handed people, whatever- there's still plenty of decent people in every demographic and letting bad experiences with some of them is the same as when SJWs start screaming about how "all men are rapists and oppressors" or whatever.
>>
>>7016129
Fake and gay and based on outdated practices and information. With proper surgery and today's techniques, a "neovag" is identical to a "real" one. Identical. Self-lubricating, no-dilating, and full-clitorating. It's entirely aesthetic.
Of course, the more dick you have, the wider a range you'll have to work from.
>>
>>7016260
*letting bad experiences with some of them shape your opinions
I need to stop rewriting my posts in the middle of sentences...
>>
desu I felt the same about male bonding and all that other stuff when I was younger. I eventually changed because of experiences but I'm still not really into 'guy' stuff except lifting weights, insulting each other, drinking and playing some sports casually. I still have alot of feelings that I thought were gone but come out when I am drunk. Idk I dont feel like I am 'gay' tho, Im just attracted to the person I see on the inside whom I can connect with strongly. Sometimes its a guy, sometimes a girl.
>>
>>7016267
>>7016313

Keep fucking forgetting dammit
>>
>>7016210
Go for twinks and/or femboys, there's a bunch of them that should be down to earth enough for you
>>
>>7016313
That's called being bi.
Why do bi people always over complicate things?
>>
I go on cl Tbh
>>
>>7016010
>don't support trump
Deal breaker
>>
>>7016198
Yikes. Hope some nice girl snatches you up. What's a functional human being like you even doing here?

My journal today will include having spotted a unicorn.
>>
>>7016075
Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8!
>>
>>7015928
>Do you MtF ladies like dating straight men?
I haven't done that yet.
It's hopefully coming somewhat soon...

>What's the best way to meet someone that isn't craigslist or some awful shit like that?
No clue.

Probably tinder (maybe not, since it's practically a hook up site now?) or some other dating site, might not write about being trans though... So, good luck... Some will probably write about it.

>Do I have to go to a gay bar?
No, unless you want some faggy SJW
>>
>>7015928
>Do you MtF ladies like dating straight men?
Some do. I'm one of them. Straight men can be a little awkward at first, and first-timers often come in with some wildly inaccurate ideas about how sex with trans girls should go. A little bit of talk beforehand can go a long way to remedy that, and should be attempted. Yes, take the time to learn the dos and don'ts of our genitals - they can vary a lot from girl to girl, even those of us who are OK with or like our original equipment.

Invest in lube.

>What's the best way to meet someone that isn't craigslist or some awful shit like that?
OK Cupid has got me some really good dates. Make a full profile that gives reason to be interested in you as a person, include a few flattering pics of yourself, and make sure every message you send out is personalized to connect with, relate to, and initiate dialog with the specific girl you're contacting. I have a policy of deleting stock messages, and it doesn't seem to be uncommon.

Yes, you almost certainly have to send messages. When we're active, it's all we can do to respond to the messages coming our way.

>Do I have to go to a gay bar?
Only if you want to. There's a cozy one near here people go to to chat and play board games, so it's pretty popular with lots of crowds. But it won't help you find a trans girl, much.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.