[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the difference between mtfs and pathetic men?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

What's the difference between mtfs and pathetic men?
>>
>>7014520
mtfs are women
>>
>>7014521
How can one word be the same as another without being synonymous?
>>
>>7014520
I don't know. What is the difference between you and a tranny?
>>
Depends on what you consider pathetic.

Pretend to be female, gain ease of access and attention. Sounds like a good plan to me, how do we shill it?
>>
>>7014520
>>7014526

SERVEDDDDD
>>
>>7014525
what does this even mean?
>>
>>7014537
Go back to grammar school. Apparently someone didn't learn you can't assign whatever definition you want to words.
>>
>>7014545
prescriptivist get out reeee
>>
>>7014520
There is none

Deep down, all trannies know it to be true
>>
>>7014549
Kek, thanks for the new imaginary term.
>>
>>7014545
kek
>>
>>7014520
The point of communication is that people can understand what you type
>>
>>7014520
Transgenderism is a treatment for GID, currently the most successful one, whereupon the patient is prescribed hormonal blockers for their natal sex, and given hormones of the opposite sex.
This along with surgery, has been reported to ease dysphoria in the patient significantly.
A failed man, would be a male who, by societal, or perhaps personal judgement, does not accomplish whatever goals are considered criteria for succes in males.
And you're probably going to ignore this because this entire thread is bait.
>>
>>7014525
I don't think they said that they're identical to women. In this case, trans woman and cis woman are hyponyms of the word "woman." Your way with words is frightening. Did you finish middle school yet?
>>
Kawaiiness
>>
>>7016014
I'm not trying to make a bait thread; I'm just trying to figure out if I'm a tranny or just an insecure man.
>>
>>7016183
Do button test
>>
Whether or not they pass
>>
Mtfs have the courage to change.
>>
>>7016250
Button test?
>>
>>7016262
Nothing courageous about taking the easy way out. Trying your best to be a real man is courageous.
>>
>>7014520
the former are usually better looking
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.