[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DO YOU DEVELOP A GIRL VOICE IT'S FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1448148153807.jpg (243KB, 398x354px) Image search: [Google]
1448148153807.jpg
243KB, 398x354px
HOW DO YOU DEVELOP A GIRL VOICE

IT'S FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE
>>
by not going thru male puberty :^)
>>
>>7014304
You gotta get gud
>>
I have a low average testosterone and I'm a cis gay male and my voice doesn't need much changing for me to sound like a girl.

Knowing that I have low average test is so emasculating... It bugs me when I read about these trans guys with much higher test than me.

I can't even gain muscle(only look lean and twink like), fuck myself.
>>
>>7014304
Talk to yourself on skype or discord
>>
>>7014304
You just have to work on expanding your vocal range. It's not about talking in a higher pitch, it's about talking from further forward in your throat. After a couple years of practice, my voice goes all the way from "Christopher Lee" to "little girl" though I'm pretty uncomfortable using either extreme in public or in private. I usually default to a kind of speaking contralto to mezzo-soprano depending on how my throat is feeling.
>>
>>7014416
>years of practice

What do I practice

how do I expand my range

Every guide is riddles and mysteries to my apparently retarded brain

what the fuck do you even DO

>I usually default to a kind of speaking contralto to mezzo-soprano
what in the fuck am I reading
>>
>>7014436
I was told: "Stop all vibrating in your throat from yours Adams Apple and below"
>>
>>7014436
I speak in a lowish female voice. Try singing along with singers who have high registers, like Geddy Lee, and attempting to increase your singing voice's pitch. When you're ready, graduate to female contraltos like Cher or Amanda Palmer. Then just start speaking while holding your throat that way. Eventually the muscles will strengthen and it'll get easier to go higher and higher.

If singing isn't your thing, try speaking in falsetto and then going halfway back to your male voice. Most people skip over a hidden medium between falsetto and their regular voices. That's almost where you need to be. Play with it some and you might get there that way.

But more important is modulation and tone. Men emphasize their speech with volume. They get louder or quieter to convey emphasis. Women use pitch. Their voice stays the same volume pretty consistently, but the pitch rises and falls to create emphasis

Also, women tend to speak more softly, using more soft air as opposed to voiced air. More air passes by a woman's vocal chords without moving them. You don't want to over do this, or you'll sound like breathy charicature. It's subtle, not extreme.
>>
I like this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE4DjgNhOMs

He doesn't actually explain how he does it, but you can sort of just try out different things to try to figure it out.
I haven't figure it out either, but I've been casually practicing it for a while.

>Swedish (on a good voice day)
https://clyp.it/yjapvfjx

>English (today, OK voice day)
https://clyp.it/zpiiipum

What is to note is that my vocal cords are damaged. I had a trachea shave where, on one side, the surgeon got a little too close to where my vocal cords are attached, so the top of one of my vocal folds is a bit loose (makes me sound hoarse, sort of as if I have a cold).
It's also harder to speak english, since I'm not at all used to it, so my voice sounds like I'm forced or have some sort of noise stuck in my throat.

>This is what I've tried to do
So, if you can start off with raising your pitch, since that would make it easier for you to continue practice, dysphoria wise.
Then you want to avoid speaking anywhere close to your chest, you should feel the sound forming in your mouth, even in your nose can be ok to start with.
However, there are even more qualities you need to avoid. There's both pitch, and there's how many formants you fit into your spectrum, very many formants will cause your voice to sound male (no matter what), and too few makes it sound like falsetto.

Once you've done that, where your voice just sounds higher, without resonance, but not falsetto... If you're like me, and was squeezing your voice a lot, using more of your throat to push the air through, you need to start to use your stomach, to get a proper airflow.

Then lastly, that video might help in adding more feminine quality, there's so much about how you speak that makes it feminine. I'm struggling quite a lot with this part.

>Some comedian doing his voice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSvTOs-VmIE
So it definitely should be possible to get a decent voice.
>>
>>7014363
Take T supplements, if it really is low. Blood work can check.
>>
>>7015506
Already taking ZMA and I'm going to an urologist(again soon), if I get borderline low test again and the doctor won't do anything about it I'm going to get really fucking mad.

I feel like I'm missing out on being youthful(having high sex drive, ect) because of my low test.

I get mad at knowing that there are men over 60 that have better test levels then mine, it infuriates me!

I'm working my ass of with my diet and going to the gym just to look like a twink while the average guy would already by much bigger and stronger than me.
>>
>>7014304
i just got it bro
suddenly it was there
it worked for me
just be yourself
>>
File: giphy.jpg (297KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.jpg
297KB, 360x640px
There's quite afew elements that go into a good female voice I think. A lot of trans peoples videos seem to simplify it and for a lot of people this doesn't really help. Try to get a book on singing and do all the exercises no matter how silly. Once you start understanding how your voice works things get a lot more simple.
These videos have helped me a lot recently :).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS1OIBhfEUk

Also why do Swedish people sound so sexy
>.<
>>
>>7014580
yeah resonance is the main thing, not pitch, what he calls 'vocal posture' in that vid and its pretty hard to achieve, some tutorials suggest starting from swallowing a bit of water and trying to keep you throat in that position
could take couple months of daily training to get right
>>
>>7014304
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogAvc_8erBA
Get triggered, most people can do it but it's not easy.
>>
>>7014416
>After a couple years of practice, my voice goes all the way from "Christopher Lee" to "little girl" though I'm pretty uncomfortable using either extreme in public or in private.
kek, tell us more about your astonishing abilities, can you also fly every type of aircraft, speak 80 languages, and manipulate the world stock market?

For anyone who doesn't get it, OP is ludicrously mary sueing himself, claiming a vocal range far beyond any trained singer living or dead.
>>
>>7014485
>Try singing along with singers who have high registers, like Geddy Lee, and attempting to increase your singing voice's pitch. When you're ready, graduate to female contraltos like Cher or Amanda Palmer.
Singer here. That's not how it works, my man...
>>
>>7014304
find a voice therapist
>>
What if I get drunk, or take drugs, and start talking in male voice?

I heard I talk in unnaturally high pitched voice when on drugs, but still...the possibility remains, this is one of the reasons I don't transition
>>
>>7020309
Don't do drugs around people who will get mad about that?
>>
>>7020370
it's not about being mad, its about losing control of my voice
>>
>>7020410
at a certain point your voice will become so natural you won't lose control of it
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.