[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rebuttal, faggots?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (70KB, 599x517px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 599x517px
Rebuttal, faggots?
>>
>>7013889

>when there's all sorts of homeless gays that could use his help

So he shouldn't raise a family and take a parantless kid as his son because there are gay homeless people who smoke tina and inject everything in their arms from ketamine to black tar heroine?

The homeless are scums(at least the ones who have a drug habbit and have been homeless for a long time), these type of people have done some shady shit on the streets.
>>
File: 1472916351149.png (29KB, 705x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472916351149.png
29KB, 705x1000px
>>7013889
> I don't like the movies he's in
>>
>>7013912

>It's a militant gay poster
>>
>>7013881
>Rebuttal
Society does not make this distinction at all.
Society only sees fags.
>>
>>7013929

Pretty bitter of you to consider straights scum tbqh.
>>
>>7013973
but they are.
>>
>>7013881
The shit on the right is literally some sort of gay event, of course they're gonna be "faggots" there.

Most gay people act like the left picture most of the time. Your anecdotal evidence doesn't change that.
>>
>>7013912
>you should raise a child that's already majorly damaged over a more recent one that has better future prospects just because you have the same sexuality as them

This is exactly what shitty straight people do

He is no way obligated to other homosexuals he doesn't even know, that's ridicolous
>>
>>7014117
What is he lying about exactly?

also are you genuinely this butthurt about heterosexuals?
>>
>>7014117

>Wahhhhhh people made fun of me for sucking cock
>>
>>7014253
>He lied and implied that all gay children are "meme broken."
Literally what?
No one said that in this thread

>He lied and implied that a sad gay kid is worse than a happy straight kid
A sad kid is usually worse than a happy kid. It depends on the context since being somewhat sad is reasonable at times. Being sad because you are chronically depressed or traumatized probably means you're probably gonna suffer from long term psychological consequences. Having emotional hangups, being less motivated and more anxious, harder time being productive. A sad kid will most likely grow up to be a moderately happy adult depending on their circumstances, but they almost always have worse future prospects than regular happy kids. The psychological damaged inflicted on them acts as a cap on their actual genetic potential. It's always preferable to have a happy child than a sad one withing reasonable living conditions. All of this works as a generalization, and sexuality doesn't determine it.

>no straight is better than any gay
Better at what? this statement is totally empty

>gay people taking care of gay kids and hurting straight ones, doing what's right
Hurting people is not right, whether they are gay or straight. That's what makes someone evil. Having a child with the same sexuality as you is irrelevant.

>and do straight evil.
Here's where I think you're wrong. I'm fairly confident that a straight child growing up with a homosexual parent would have a totally different understanding of heteronormativity than most straight people with straight parents. Depending on how good their relationship with the parent is, they would be much less likely to be sexist and homophobic compared to regular straight people raised by straight parents.

Anyways I think your animosity towards straight people is totally unreasonable. You will not escape homophobia and the negative psychological effects associated with it by continuing to categorize and segregate yourself.
>>
>>7013881
>hey how was your weekend?
>pretty good man I went out with my bros, got smashed, and fucked this big titted slut all night right in the pussy. you?
>my boyfriend and I went on a day trip to the museums, it was pretty-
>STOP THROWING YOUR SEXUALITY IN MY FACE REEE
>>
misogynistic strawman!
>>
>>7013881
>all of the pictures of gay people "shoving it in peoples faces" are events like mardi gra
>they're literally a special time and place for it that you have to go out of your way to see
>most people who bitch have never actually seen it in real life, and the ones who have conveniently forget that the vast majority of gays they've seen have been normal people
>>
>>7015419
I'm saying that it doesn't matter how you act, some people will still treat you like shit because they saw a gay person they didn't like on tv once ten years ago
>>
Really.. who gives a fuck.. they are smiling
>>
>>7013881
Do you even know who those two guys on the right are? Why are you so sure that they flaunt their sexuality everywhere they go, whine about being victims, or base their entire life off of their sexual identity? Because they were scantily dressed at some point? You haven't even met them and you are constructing a whole backstory for them based on a single photograph and your own preconceptions. This is a perfect example of why generalizations and straw men are so unfair.

If there's one thing that everyone knows about Neil Patrick Harris, it's that he's gay. I haven't seen a single interview in which he doesn't reference his sexuality in some way. Most people who know who he is think he's a pretty cool guy though, plus he's wearing a suit in that picture so you know he's a respectable "homosexual man" and not a "faggot" like those other two degenerates - they don't even have names, so you're free to project every gay stereotype onto them and feel vindicated.

I must remember never to be seen enjoying being gay and having fun, lest I be recognized as a faggot.
>>
>>7013904
So, questions, why do you think he's "obligated" to help a homosexual, yet, in the same vein, forced to detest, neglect or even kill a heterosexual?
It's clearly not compassion or empathy, as you're advocating for the murder of a small child because of something he could not control, something that would make you just as bad, if not much worse than many modern groups which oppose homosexuality, so why do you yet cling to moral superiority that you simply don't have?
>>
>>7014021
>>7014022
So, in short, you consider yourselves to be capable of judging at least 95%, labeling them as trash, because of discriminating against a group for something they can't help, before proceeding to to do just that, but on said 95%.
This effectively makes you hypocritical, deluded, egocentric, and absolutely insane.
>>
>>7016190
typical gay man egocentrism. they hate everydoby who is not like like them, inclusing all women, straight and bisexual men.

is ironic how that type of gay later is the firts one in worshipping ""straight"" cock.
>>
>>7013881
GOD HATES FAGS

NO MO HOMOS

THIS PLACE IS GAY
>>
>>7013881
FAGAY GHEY HOMO QUEER GAY
>>
>>7013881
Using NPH as an example is a little ironic considering his best known contemporary character is a straight man whore who is the straight equivalent of a flaming faggot. He's obnoxiously straight to the point of seeming like he's compensating for something, and yet people love the character.
>>
>>7016190
>This effectively makes you hypocritical, deluded, egocentric, and absolutely insane.
We're fags.
Society expects us to be utterly disgusting subhuman scum.
It'd be wrong to not live up to that expectation.
>>
>>7018409
>>7018412
RIGHT WING POLACK
There, now you must be so pissed that I stated facts and implied they are even insults to begin with!
And I'm so pissed you called me homo since I'm a faggot!

But in all seriousness where the fuck do you think you are? In fucking kindergarten? I have heard more offensive things from 12 years old gipsy kids when I was helping at a foster care
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (46KB, 590x525px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
46KB, 590x525px
>>7015477
>Really.. who gives a fuck.. they are smiling
Really.. who gave a fuck.. he was smiling
>>
File: this post is literally hitler.jpg (21KB, 310x232px) Image search: [Google]
this post is literally hitler.jpg
21KB, 310x232px
>>7018871
>>
>>7013912
Holy shit what? If it weren't for heterosexual people, we wouldn't be here right now. I may be gay but I do realize the role the "normal" people play to further the survival of our species. We're the anomalous ones.
>>
>>7013881
>Victumitus
>itus

FUCK OFF WITH THE ITUS MEME THERE IS NO INFLAMMATION
>>
>>7019216
Sounds like typical straight dog shit desu senpai. :)
>>
File: 1449870226402.jpg (23KB, 281x480px) Image search: [Google]
1449870226402.jpg
23KB, 281x480px
>>7013881
Normal queer
-deals with non-straightness as it's own thing, in a way that seems practical

Faggotchurcher
-uses speshul queer status as a foundation for playing jesus, getting in everyone's face, act in a way that ought to get you stoned and looking for roman-smelling people to try to bring down, embrace lots of trendy social causes, scheme with fellow Jesusechoers and generally meddle viciously in whatever way.
>>
>>7023921
Cancerous le-danky dank?
>>
>>7013881
You've misspelled "victimitis"
>>
>>7013881
max ideology
>>
>>7013881
My rebuttal is that Neil Patrick Harris is a slut too.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.