[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reading this board over the past six months has convinced me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Reading this board over the past six months has convinced me of the following:

1) Trans people are mentally ill deviants who need to be kept in special institutions that cater to and attempt to actually fix their problems, rather than misunderstood special snowflakes who need special rights and special drugs to enable their idiotic fantasy delusions. I don't hate trannies, I just want them to get better. The current method isn't working.

2) Gay men are pretty much all thieving, buttfucking STD-riddled losers who, thankfully, will never successfully procreate. It literally doesn't matter what they do, they have no future and their lives are forfeit.

3) Gay women basically don't exist, except for a handful of "political lesbians" whose entire sexual identity revolves around getting uppity on Twitter and giggling in the direction of another female after having a single long island iced tea.

4) Bisexualism is a meme. "Bi" women don't actually form romantic relationships with other women, they just do it for attention. "Bi" men are gay men who just sleep with women for attention (and AIDS). Sometimes they're gay men who marry women to put up a front, but everything they do is underpinned by an insatiable lust for cock.

I'm just saying, maybe this board was a mistake. It's not exactly a good cheerleader for your little movement here.
>>
You literally made this exact thread 3 days ago. Literally verbatim.

KYS
>>
File: 1465164612445.jpg (153KB, 870x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1465164612445.jpg
153KB, 870x1110px
>>7009718
What about chasers?
>>
>>7009718
"Maybe if i make the same post every few days it'll trigger those fags xDD praise kek!!!!"
>>
you already made this thread once or just copied it

this board isnt meant to be a "cheerleader" for anything, anyway, nice opinions, hope you dont have to stay here any longer than you want to
>>
>>6976225
>>6976225
>>6976225
>>6976225

>>6976225
>>
>>7009743
i would have shat if that was a 4
>>
>>7009730
>You literally made this exact thread 3 days ago. Literally verbatim.
>>7009745
>you already made this thread once or just copied it

I just wrote this post. What exactly is pretending that I copied it supposed to do?
>>
>>7009851

>>6976225
>>
>>7009859

What exactly is pretending that I copied it supposed to do?
>>
>maybe this board was a mistake.
It's actually doing its job reasonably well though.
Unlike a certain political board.
>>
>>7009956
>It's actually doing its job reasonably well though.

What is its job? To discredit the LGBT movement?
>>
>>7009900
>What exactly is pretending that I copied it supposed to do?
>>
>>7009990

Just answer the question. I've asked you three times now.
>>
>>7009985
>What is its job?
It's a containment board for a reason.
>>
>>7010007
Just stop making duplicate threads, faglord.
>>
>>7010024

Try actually responding with an argument rather than this fake "duplicate thread" shit.

I don't understand how this is intended to be a real point, anyway. Let's imagine that I have, in fact, created this thread before. You're saying you can't respond to me because I've said the same thing twice?

Give it up, kid. You're way out of your depth here.
>>
>>7010048
The point is that you have been answered already in your previous thread (which you tried to lie about) and that you only want more attention

Dont reply to him people just let this thread die
>>
except your perception of these issues is irrelevant due to not experiencing any of it yourself :^)

>what is mansplaining?
>>
>>7010057

Just answer the question. I've asked you four times now.

>>7010069
>>what is mansplaining?

I'm uh, not a man.

And I said at the outset that my impressions were based on what I have read *on this board*. Perhaps you should try reading what I wrote rather than inventing shit I never said and then getting angry about those imaginary things.
>>
>>7010069

>What is mansplaining?

A tumblrism, you cancerous scum.
>>
>>7009718
You must remember where you are, 4chan, where socially inept NEETs, Neo Nazis, autists, and generally the most bitter, angry people will be here, which in a community whose acceptance in the mainstream is fairly recent, there are a lot of basket cases.
You should really see some of those coming out threads, tons of people here have had shitty childhoods and adolescences.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.