[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ask a guy with no pic for a pic on Grindr >He's black

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image_31.jpg (38KB, 583x494px) Image search: [Google]
image_31.jpg
38KB, 583x494px
>Ask a guy with no pic for a pic on Grindr
>He's black
>>
>>7009180
Does the profile description says otherwise?
>>
>>7009185
It says nothing.
>>
>>7009187
Then it was literally a gamble. What the fuck did you expect?
>>
>>7009180
why are black guys always on the down low?
>>
>>7009314
Because black culture is incredibly homophobic.
>>
>>7009320
This, the only ones out are the super flamers. I'm black and only my mother knows and maybe some aunts by proxy. I dread telling my two brothers.
>>
>>7009320
and if they're open they're extremely fem
>>
>>7009314
Because only the Milo types like em.
>>
File: 1452540638254_0.jpg (98KB, 1032x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1452540638254_0.jpg
98KB, 1032x1052px
>>7009180
This happens surprisingly a lot.
>>
File: 1474486267448.gif (197KB, 256x320px) Image search: [Google]
1474486267448.gif
197KB, 256x320px
>Go on dating/hookup profile
>Every single black guy who isn't DL.
>all have screen names like

>Chocolateman
>Bignblak
>Imablackguy
>chocolatebbc
>africanking
>darknhandsome
>Bigbrowncub
>brwnchaser
>blkboy4u
>blackguy
>Imblacksogivmesumfuk

They have nothing but their race to go on. It's fucking pitiful.
>>
>>7013569
I've never noticed this. I've always used a video game or anime related handle myself.
>>
>>7009180
But was he hot? That's the real question.

>>7009320
Yep. He probably didn't want to leave his pic up for sundry and all to find, for that very reason.
>>
>>7013737
>black
>hot

all politics aside black people must be the least attractive race.
There's some black people with a different skull structure obviously but the gorilla looking ones male or female have to be some of the ugliest people on the planet.
>>
>growlr
>nothing but gross niggers
>craigslist
>nothing but gross niggers who don't even fit the ad
>>
>>7013758
Of course you find blacks unattractive, they're the race with the least physical traits in common with whites and you feel more comfortable with traits similar to your own. Not to mention society has everyone hardwired to like a manufactured look which blacks cannot emulate. Which is a huge factor in why blacks cannot and will never fully assimilate into western culture. If blacks were the majority of the earth the roles would definitely be reversed and "white" traits would be undesirable.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.