[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE ALL STARS 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 14

File: elakser.png (679KB, 770x619px) Image search: [Google]
elakser.png
679KB, 770x619px
>>6993539

Let's all take a second to hate on Alaska some more.

SPOILERS BELLOW

Top 3 is aksala, xoted and aytak
yxxxor is top 4
Which means assyla goes next
>>
File: a5000.jpg (25KB, 306x219px) Image search: [Google]
a5000.jpg
25KB, 306x219px
kek
>>
>>7008044
Alaska would be nothing without Sharon and its really sad to see her riding her coattails. Its gonna be a gaggy reunion though! ;-)
>>
cant believe detox will be top 3. i dont even remeber she is there half the time
>>
>>7008517
cant wait until the true winner of all stars is announced
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QvfNeQE0G0
>>
>>7010830
Oh at all!
>>
>>7008044
i love alaska though
tell me why not
>>
>>7011237
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEZy-z5X_KY
>>
I want katya to over alaska so bad. Never thought i would feel this strongly about fucking reality tv
>>
This whole villain edit is making me love Alaska even more. Between her rabid fans and all her muh racism bullshit, I've been losing interest in Katya.
>>
>>7015711
Alaska can't even keep her teeth brushed, let's be honest.
>>
>>7008091
she also told people to preorder her album poundsnake
>>
some kind soul please link us the episode when its available

thanks mawma
>>
EP WHERE

WHERE
>>
>>7021094

Link me to the episode.
>>
>>7021186
eat shit nigger
>>
>>7021222

go away Hon
>>
File: eatyourheartout.png (735KB, 1366x834px) Image search: [Google]
eatyourheartout.png
735KB, 1366x834px
>>7020630
>>7021094
>>7021186
I could link the episode.

But I won't
>>
>>7021330
Well, you're just a right old cunt, aren't you?
>>
>>7021305
I'm a privileged white man who can afford cable. Go back to your third world country, Bebe.
>>
>>7021330

Thanks bitch.

http://vodlocker.com/wg7om5vnzwod
>>
>>7021330
>how to taunt people
>what is a screenshot
>caring for snakes

those tabs. kek
>>
Other links to episode:

http://watchers.to/n1028smibedo.html

http://vidlox.tv/pejrruuyv1p8/RuPauls.Drag.Race.All.Stars.s02e07.Family.That.Drags.Together.SDTV.x264-Weby.mp4

http://uptobox.com/rrs0jyvm1sso
>>
More links to episode:

http://uploadrocket dot net/0ifjch5uimsa/RuPauls.Drag.Race.All.Stars.s02e07.Family.That.Drags.Together.SDTV.x264-Weby.mp4.html

http://uploading dot site/sf1a9ot9ekyg.htm

https://openload dot co/f/Kws0fBXF7q8/RuPauls.Drag.Race.All.Stars.s02e07.Family.That.Drags.Together.SDTV.x264-Weby.mp4

https://1fichier.com/?zi2ojbdc9q
>>
File: #thatpart.jpg (21KB, 320x295px) Image search: [Google]
#thatpart.jpg
21KB, 320x295px
Rolaskatox was a mistake. If Katya doesn't win this then I'm going to be pissed
>>
>>7021374
I don't care too much who wins at this point, more than Roxxxy is kicked next.
>>
>>7021391
The next episode is the finale. Three bitches are losing next week, and you know how Rolaskatox worked out last time. ;-)
>>
Just curious.

Is this thread actually made up of gays and whatnot?

I get a real fruit fly vibe from the posts.
>>
>>7021463
I'm a gay.
>>
>Detox won the lip sync by mooning rupaul and jiggling her ass implants.

And people thought Alaska winning last episode's lipsync was bullshit.
>>
>>7021495
Detox didn't win legitimately, are you mentally disabled? We've all seen her lumpy implanted ass a million times. The only reason she won is because Katya was going to send Roxxxy home and that wouldn't make for good drama for the finale next week, Now its going to be Rolaskatox against Katya. This entire season winning the lipsyncs have meant nothing. You must not know Katya, she was trying to lose this lip sync. She didn't want to be the one to have to take flak for sending anybody home. She's gonna save it for next week.
>>
>>7021509
The producers know which lipstick the girls pick before they announce the winner incase whoever wins wants to send somebody home that they want to keep around for a while. What you see isn't always the truth.
>>
>>7021495
It wasn't a really good choice for a final lip sync in my opinion. It would've been better for a quirky first lip sync of the season like Geronimo or Supermodel.
>>
>>7021509
But it isn't making for suspenseful drama.

Roxxxy is legitimately dull as fucking dirt.
>>
>>7021532
Its gonna be a 3v1 bloodbath, bitch. It gun be gud.
>>
Since Alaska broke the legal agreement she can very well take the money she won (40k) and give it to Katya. That would be awesome.
>>
>>7021607

she can very well (implying Rupaul)
>>
>>7021374
Rolaskatox done fucked up drag
>>
Top four should've been Detox, Tatiana, Alyssa, and Katya.

Alaska is clearly being steered to win and roxxy should've left 50 episodes ago
>>
wtf i hate alaska now
(even more after this episode)

>>7021495
hey, his outfit/wig was really great. And katya has always been shit at lipsynching.
also katya couldn't compete with detox ass
>>
it's official, they are giving alaska the villain edit for breaking the nda

katya is definately taking the crown

thank you jesus
>>
"I still cry when I don't get what I want"

props for setting yourself up for the tantrum alaska
>>
File: whats the tea.gif (485KB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
whats the tea.gif
485KB, 500x209px
SO who here is still team Alaska
THis bitch had the nerve to wear a t-shirt and tutu while vouging, not even vogue just do "lol funny XD" dancing, dress her mom up in another mae west outfit, and throw a fit because she was in the bottom

Also, we need some real ballroom voguing up on this show
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ8_RS1LQeo
>>
did that cunt really try to bribe people to keep her?

i got my life when katya just said "party" to her face
>>
Alaska: "I've tried to stay really focused and really strong and not show any signs of weakness, and now I'm not able to hide it."

Really, queen? It's been pretty easy for her to stay strong when she's been (unjustly) winning challenges and getting unwarranted praise despite being bland week after week. The minute someone finally calls her out for her shitty mess of a performance she throws a bitch fit.

If the producers still hand her (or any Rolaskatox member) the crown instead of Katya, I'm going to lose my shit. How the fuck am I so mad at a reality show.
>>
remember when they found out jinx won and alaska was so fucked up crying that michelle had to be the one crowning jinx instead of sharon because she had to stay backstage tending to alaska?

she's such a sore loser
>>
This season is fucking batshit crazy.

I have to say though, that as much as Roxxy doesnt deserve to still be there, no one can (legitimately) blame her for it. She even said herself several times "Ive been in the bottom X times..." People are kinda pissed at her right now but I hope that blows over because the bitch really succeeded in redeeming herself for her shitty attitude from season 5... and while she wanted to be there to the end, I don't think she actually deluded herself into thinking she would ever win.. she kept her chill.... unlike some certain other queens... one who apparently wont even be showing up for the reunion...

I feel bad for her for not getting eliminated, now she's getting undeserved hate and has to sit there and see how few people are rooting for her.. besides her "friends"..
>>
>>7023429
Agreed. The real villains are Alaska and Detox.

And even Detox I can't bring myself to hate, because she's owned being a cunt from the beginning.

Alaska, however, is the epitome of a snake.
>>
>>7023489
I still love Detox. I've loved that stupid bitch ever since she showed up on that retarded street casting bullshit on season 3 and stuck her tongue down her own throat. I still can't believe they picked that lunatic Venus over her.
I never think of her as being one of my "favorites" but she's one of the few I think I could actually hang out in real life and have fun with. She's always honest, even when she's being stupid.
>>
>Roxxxy makes it to Top 4 after being in the bottom five fucking times
I've had it with this season.
>>
>>7023713
Roxxy is the best though

We all know Alaska is going to win. The entire series is rigged to benefit the fan-favorites. Alaska was everyone's favorite pony and this entire season is a charade to make everyone content by having her win.
>>
alaska being messy makes me like her more than just quirky blonde Talent week after week
>>
>>7023183

I'm team Detox, but I've yet to hop on the Alaska hate train this evening. She's clearly done the best of everyone.
>>
>>7024416

I don't know why I said evening instead of season, but there you have it.
>>
>>7023722
Did you not watch the last episode, or were you just dropped on your head as a child?
>>
this season sucks hard.
it is like the bland leading the bland.

i would much rather have allysa and tati around instead of detox and alaska.

i mean alaska just looks like man most of the time and detox looks like some sort of lizard or predatory bird.
>>
Alyssa and Tatianna are the true winners of this season. At this point I'm rooting for Katya
>>
>>7024874
>this season sucks hard
b-b-but the DRAMA has never been as intense for this season, for EACH episode
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id7H6--pZ_8

fuaark
>>
>>7024401
Alaska's mom is a messy retard hillbilly with missing teeth though. Alaska would still be auditioning if Sharon hadn't tried out once.
>>
>>7026159

Alaska's eclipsed Sharon though, even without a crown.
>>
>>7026224
in terms of popularity/money, not talent
>>
>>7026997
Alaska post-s05 >>> Sharon post-s04
>>
this is easily the best on season period ever. there's such a huge stream of never ending drama. who the fuck even remembers adore walking out and phi phi being a cunt
>>
If Alaska wins...

will you boycott the show?
>>
>>7028570
Hell no, I want her to win
>>
Still can't get over some of their faces as men....

If I passed Alaska, Alyssa, Detox on the street without makeup on I would think they both have HIV/AIDS and avoid them.

They aren't fuckable in anyway in their natural form.
>>
File: twinkie.jpg (32KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
twinkie.jpg
32KB, 1280x720px
>>7028641
lip injection (and botox?) ruined Alaska: he was cute in season 5
>>
>>7015711
What racist stuff has Katya done?
>>
File: lineysha.png (753KB, 597x599px) Image search: [Google]
lineysha.png
753KB, 597x599px
Which drag race boys would you fug.

Let's get Milk and Pearl out of the way.

Lineysha >>> all

>>7028715
he meant the opposite. katya goes all sjw on gays for not wanting to fuck asians, blacks etc saying its racism
>>
>>7028722
adore>>jinxx>bianca>violet>phi phi>april>>tatianna>kenya michaels>max

jade jolie was cute but had such a taylor swift face that made me really uncomfortable
>>
>>7026159
Alaska's mom looks normal are you not talking about Roxxxy's grandmother/mom?
>>
>>7028791
alaska's mom has been stirring shit on social media trying to defend his son from all the hate he is getting the way people who dont know how to use the internet do. its really cringeworthy

>>7028775
that's some shit taste. kenya is even a tranny
>>
>>7028806
>kenya is even a tranny
implying that's problem :^)
>>
>>7028855
if there's something worse than "straight" bisexual men who like trannies is "gay" men who also do
>>
>>7028869
I'm pansexual fight me
>>
>>7028570
can you imagine the backlash she'll get

girl I hope she wins cause I'm a messy bitch
>>
>>7027042
you're delusional lol
>>
here's some inside info, you heard it here first folks

- miss fame, milk and bendelacreme were offered to be on all stars but refused
- ru wanted kennedy and darienne lake but the other producers refused
- the other producers wanted courtney and pearl but ru refused
- shangela and laganja were supposed to be on in place of tatianna and coco. they wanted to create a rolaskatox vs haus of edwards situation
>>
alaska doing some clever damage control

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9moQucvufs
>>
>>7029364
This isn't clever. She's saying I'm a cringey piece of shit accept me. Its a desperate plea and what else can she do at this point? I'll see you on Thursday when Katya wins.
>>
isn't the finale already recorded or is it live?

I'm sure Alaska won...Katya didn't win any of the episodes that I can recall.
>>
>>7029886

You gotta be 18 y/o to post here, you know.
>>
>>7029986
She's won three times. Winning the lipsyncs is a separate thing.
If the producers wanted Alaska to win they wouldn't be showing these uncomfortable moments, turning the audience against her. They're probably punishing her for breaking the NDA, even if she was originally intended to win.
They filmed several wins in the last episode. The reunion is also filmed already, housewives style. They were shown all the episodes, but I don't know if they revealed the winner to them.
>>
>>7029986

She hasn't won any lipsyncs, but she was top 2 for snatch game(though her Bjork was shit), top 2 for the product challenge, and top 2 on the makeover.

Detox's track record is just as good, actually just a tiny bit better. Of course, Alaska is ahead of both of them.
>>
>>7028722
>Lineysha
forever robbed in the first challenge

never4get
>>
File: no.gif (2MB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
2MB, 500x288px
>>7029294
>producers wanted pearl
>>
>>7032572
she was the biggest source of ratings from season 7
>>
look how this bitch can command a crowd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZk2dlqX7CM

the true winner of all stars 2
>>
>>7032670
I love Alyssa, but is this a drag show or a fundraiser to save thirsty wigs?
>>
>>7032572
We needed more Kennedy
>>
>>7033352
It continues to baffle me that they opted to give her the bitch edit when she gave us shit like "after a long night of hooking, trade didn't like the session" and Little Richard. Like, there had to have been more fun stuff with her that simply got left on the cutting room floor.
>>
>>7033386
Honestly, she never came off as a bitch to me. Even if she got a bitch edit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zadE8Ms8dus

best thing to ever come out of drag race and its not even from the show itself
>>
bump for teamkatya
>>
if alaska wins we riot
>>
i love all the queens left and don't mind who wins :)
>>
You're all retarded for thinking tranny isn't a slur. We're literally beaten and have shit thrown at us on the streets but if you're a cis straight male who dresses like a girl for fun then you probably don't experience much of that. Tranny is what they call us when they see us as less than human.
>>
>>7041481
hold your horses there
there are quite a few of us that follow Drag Race who aren't okay with using that word
hell, there are drag racers themselves that aren't strictly trans women that have come out against using it (Courtney Act springs immediately to mind)
as much as I expect to get berated for posting this for any number of reasons, this being 4chan, don't let the loud gays mislead you into believing that we're all like that
>>
Twitter votes:
Roxxy - 216 Hearts, 65 Retweets
Katya - 7300 Hearts, 7900 Retweets
Detox - 478 Hearts, 234 Retweets
Alaska - 983 Hearts, 889 Retweets

Instagram votes:
Roxxy - 5907 Hearts, 1709 Comments
Katya - 61100 Hearts, 11900 Comments
Detox - 10100 Hearts, 1835 Comments
Alaska - 19000 Hearts, 5777 Comments

Katya is the clear winner!
>>
>>7041656
>Hearts
>>
>>7041481
>when they see us as less than human.
You are less than human. You're a defect.
>>
>>7041481
it's your responsitrannity to kill yourself deformed hon
>>
>>7041686
>>7042967
blunt edge/10
>>
File: lol.png (87KB, 291x286px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
87KB, 291x286px
>>7041672

looks like hearts to me

What's funny is how what went down on this show sort of relates to the election. People all think Alaska is going to win, she seems competent, has won the most games, she has her little alaskatox club (much like Hillary and the DNC) and has many fans.

Yet the Russian Katya is going to win. She is the underdog all season that the Judges don't seem to understand and the other girls seem scared of in some ways. Much like how Trump is going to trump over Hillary and win.
>>
>Katya winning by a landslide on all voting platforms
Oh fuck boys. Is she really snatching the crown? I'm doubting that Alaska'll get crowned after everything that has gone down this season, all she has done is harm her reputation.
>>
damage control at full force

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=Z010TXQuO-Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE2L6_MPHGo
>>
>>7045873
cringe control
>>
will we know who wins next episode? im a bit confused. or does the crowning happen at the reunion?
>>
>>7045873
>>7046756

you kids gonna damn her no matter what she does
>>
>>7049930
it's not about what she does, its about what she did
>>
First look of the episode later tonight...

http://www.logotv.com/video-clips/d5vpbx/rupauls-all-stars-drag-race-read-you-wrote-you
>>
>>7050587
Which was... committing the crime of being kind of an asshole on reality TV because she buckled under pressure? Like goddamn, it's all fun and games until someone goes and starts taking it too seriously and sending fucking Twitter death threats or some shit (which, to be clear, I am not accusing you specifically of doing). Take it down a notch, they're just trying to have fun with the drama. No need to whip out the cross and nails.

I mean, they filmed this, what, a year ago? A lot of this shit is old news to the people that were actually involved. Just get out your #TeamKatya or #TeamAlaska signs and be a good cheerleader.
>>
Alaska can't win right because she broke her NDA? Is this confirmed?
>>
>>7052036
I haven't seen it confirmed, just heavily speculated. It wouldn't surprise me though. While she was clearly getting bolstered during filming, the editing seems like it tried to downplay that as much as possible. I got a really canned taste from a lot of her confessionals that I didn't quite get as much of from the other queens.

The funny thing is, when Phi Phi went after Alyssa for allegedly caring more about t-shirt sales and making memes than actually winning the show (like that's somehow a bad thing???), Alaska seemed to be actually doing that much more brazenly (ANUS, or, I dressed up as Lil' Poundcake did you see did you see me do that I totally did that). Whereas Alyssa is just... Alyssa.
>>
any word on a livestream for tonight? poorfag here
>>
>>7052698
@andresifelipe on twitter usually livesstream it on periscope or soemthing
>>
BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THAT GLADYS KNIGHT & ALASKA WINNING I CAN'T
>>
>>7053246
Yeah but the original crowning happened before Ru knew about Alaska breaking her nda. The reunion will be something extra for your nerves mawma! ;-)
>>
That was underwhelming.
>>
>>7053333
Don't they usually film a crowning for each queen and decide who wins while editing the episode?
>>
>>7053463
This is all stars not the regular seasons. So probably not.
>>
>>7053473
No they filmed 3. But they did it before they ever left the competition so Alaska was crowned before she broke her nda. The reunion was filmed recently and they're not gonna hold shit back! Oh at all!
>>
>>7053557
Oh okay then. Guess they just might fix this mess.
>>
>>7032599
If the rating was to gauge boredom.
>>
Anyone got a link?
>>
The rabid Katya stans deserved this.
>>
>>7053694
http://gorillavid.in/yjlpuv6xnw03 have fun
>>
>>7053868
Thank you, very much appreciated
>>
I'm a little confused about something: Alaska breaking the NDA. How did she do that, exactly? Did she post something somewhere? What happened?

In any case, if she really did break NDA, she shouldn't have won. I wanted Katya to win anyways, but this just seals the deal.
>>
>>7054298
The cast leaked before s8 , allegedly from Alaskas ex boyfriend
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xw5VkCpxRg
>>
>>7054602
Aww. She included Trixie Mattel at the very end.

She deserves it after the nonsense that was S07E05.
>>
Katya was the clear winner this episode, just like she was the clear winner on 2 other challenges that Alaska won.

Honestly..I've lost all respect for Rupaul and I hope others are complaining and speaking their mind on facebook/twitter.

Alaska did not deserve to win.

Katya stuck through the whole challenge without winning any money at all in the lipsync challenges. She was humble, had grace and didn't act like a brat.

If she doesn't steal the crown from Alaska in the reunion, fuck Rupaul and fuck her show. I will never watch it again.
>>
seems like everyone else agrees

katya was robbed
>>
>>7054728

either Rupaul dethrones Alaska and gives it to Katya
or that nignog needs to be lynched
>>
>>
all stars doesn't have a reunion...do they?
>>
>>7054753
Two weeks from now on the 27th
>>
>>7054725
>I will never watch it again.

Sure, Jan.
>>
Overall it was a really entertaining season, especially because this is the 1st time (in 2 years where i re-watched every past season) I really followed each news, feud & controversies on social medias.
I will def watch it again.

>>7054728
>everyone
>YT comments
k
>>
>>7055281

they're facebook comments

I didn't even get to the youtube/instagram/twitter/reddit comments yet...
>>
Was rooting for Katya and am very pleased with the result. Had Katya won she would have been acused of being just the backup winner because alaska broke the nda. Now she will always be regarded as the true winner who didnt get the crown because the show was rigged for some other cunt.

Now katya will always be perceived as the underdog who should have won and alaska the snake who didnt deserve to win.
>>
How would you react if Alaska got disqualified and discrowned at the finale ala Willam?
>>
>>7053811
>>7053811
>>7053811
>>7053811
this is the truth
>>
wtf i hate alaska now

RIGGA MORRIS
>>
>>7055376
Agreed. I love the fact they crowned someone who was so transparently favoured and received free passes throughout the season despite Katya being an overwhelming fan favourite. It's so satisfying to see how Alaska's career is fading and Katya is gaining fans because of this travesty.
>>
Fuck Alaska and her vocal fry bitch ass.
>>
all this hate will probably make alaska relapse and drink herself to death
>>
most underwhelming drag race ending ever

still looking forward to the reunion. hope coco montrese doesnt hold shit back. oh at all
>>
>>7058140
Yeah, what was with that ending? It makes an All Stars win look less legit than a regular season win
>>
>>7055514
i keep it real im shangela i keep it real
>>
File: snakecrown.jpg (325KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
snakecrown.jpg
325KB, 1280x850px
>>
>>7055809

she most likely already is dying of hiv/aids
so who really cares

so many dragqueens look poz and disgusting
>>
>>7058608
if anything it reminded me of the ending to series 1
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.