[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pregnancy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (62KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 576x432px
Trans people-have you ever been pregnant or been impreganted?
Was it pre or post transition?
How was it?

I was recently reading "Fucking Transwomen" and there were a couple of pages about getting ciswomen pregnant. It was kind of funny, but also somewhat sad. It's weird to thing that after years on HRT your biological sexual reproductive organs may still function at full capacity.

As a transwoman, having sex with a ciswoman and then having to worry about pregnancy feels bizarre. I'd rather have a guy pump his load into me desu
>>
>>7007958
a trans guy friend of mine got raped and knocked up by his agp ex and had to get an abortion
it was shortly before his 16th birthday and the party got cancelled over this
i'm not technically supposed to know this but a couple of aaps i was chilling with at the time told me (we don't exactly live in a metropolis)
i'm a lot closer to him now than i was at the time and the fact of it haunts my thoughts given he doesn't know i know
>>
>>7007980
That sounds horrible.
Was he transitioned at the time?
Being raped as a guy AND THEN having to get an abortion sounds really horrifying
>>
>>7008037
he was (and is) socially transitioned but was (and is) pre-t, so presumably he went girlmode to get the abortion, though having to fake being a girl for something so inherently female that you thought you abandoned long ago sounds equally terrifying to being forced to get it in guymode
he doesn't like to talk about that relationship which i do not blame him for at all but does allude to how fucked it was from time to tiime
the agp in question also identified as mtf at the time but is now calling himself a cis guy again and because of the aforementioned fact i don't live in the most populous of places i still know people who know him, i give it about an 80% chance he transitions in midlife after picking up a wife and a couple kids
>>
yea, my boypussy got impregnated numerous times
>>
>>7008043
disgusting
agps should be gassed
>>
>>7008107
he looked pretty damn cute when he was en femme but he won't still look like that when he's 46 rather than 16 :(
>>
>>7008043
I still don't understand what makes him an agp though....
>>
>>7008293
~vibes~
it's hard to place, but he was pretty much the inverse of the aap ftms who were the ones who told me about the whole mess (both of whom were the stereotypical 'love yaoi so much you become a yaoi boy' aaps)
>>
>>7008043
>the agp in question also identified as mtf at the time but is now calling himself a cis guy again and because of the aforementioned fact i don't live in the most populous of places i still know people who know him, i give it about an 80% chance he transitions in midlife after picking up a wife and a couple kids
I hope he becomes a suicide stat, what a piece of shit.
>>
Ftm here. I was married and became pregnant before transition. I chose to keep the baby. It felt like i was in some body horror story. It was terrible and what finally pushed me to transition. My husband left me, but i do love my daughter.
>>
FtM. Yes. Pre-transition. Then I watched The Business of Being Born and realized I'd never be to deal with giving birth naturally. It's too painful.

I've always wanted to adopt since childhood anyway.
>>
>>7008349
So you got an abortion?
>>
>>7008043
weird, i also know a transguy who was sexually abused as a teenager by an "mtf."
>>
>>7008346
That sucks. How quickly did your husband leave? Did he make an effort to stay? What did your daughter make of it? How is/was transitioning for you? How old are you now, and what was your age when you were pregnant ?
>>
Some guys go off T to have a baby and then go back on it. I think it would make me too dysphoric though.
>>
>>7008121
who cares
even if he looked like a woman he's still a gross disgusting rapist
>>
>>7008621

Wha? No, I meant I had plans to have a baby eventually. I probably wouldn't get an abortion ever. I don't even like sex so it's not like I'd get accidentally pregnant.
>>
>>7008960
My husband said he was ok with it at first, but once I stopped being pretty and feminine he stopped being attracted to me and didn't stay much longer after that.
I was pregnant at 23-24 and I'm 27 now. My daughter was too young at the time to really have any thoughts on the matter I think. I regret that she's going to grow up without a mom, but I probably would have killed myself if I hadn't transitioned.
Transition has been ok, but the changes to my body from pregnancy didn't make it any easier.
>>
>>7009568
Ohh
I gotcha
Sorry I misinterpreted you
>>7009318
Yeah that's what I would think, but I'm mtf.
I wouldn't hate knocking someone up, the problem would be explaining how between two lesbians one is somehow suddenly pregnant
People knowing is the problem for me
I'd tell the kid when they're old enough to understand AND keep the secret so no big deal there
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.