[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis Lesbian General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 72

File: image.jpg (45KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 500x280px
→ Cis Lesbian General:
Waifu edition--?
Who is your waifu lesgen?

What actress or musician or celebrity do you love?

What kind of wife do you want /lesgen/? What would a woman need to be for you to marry her?

Bonus question- why am I so single and alone ;--------;
Jk
if you need to draw attention to you not being Cis or lesbian, please see
>>>>/lgbt/bigen
>>>>/lgbt/mtfg

Some advice to keep this general decent:
Recognize the ability to hide posts that are attention-seeking.
This thread is intended for AFAB lesbians to discuss and congregate on 4chan's /lgbt/ board.
Therefore please respect /lgbt/ board rules, and 4chan global rules.

IGNORE TROLLS
IGNORE BAIT
To join Discord look here: http://pastebin.com/P644WE

FUCKING IGNORE TROLLS AND BAIT YOU IDIOTS
>>
I feel like this would be a good place to ask this. Lesbians why do you rape your children? just curious
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X12000580
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X12000610
>>
>>7007392
>Bonus question- why am I so single and alone

Because you haven't met me yet, baby.
>>
>>7007480
http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/authors-of-disreputable-anti-gay-rights-studies-triggered-growing-numbers-of-critics-rapidly-widening-scandal/politics/2012/06/25/42133
>>
>>7007499
>thenewcivilrightmovement
nice liberal drudge report.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/kids-of-gay-parents-fare-worse-study-finds-but-draws-fire-from-experts/
the only problem found in the study is that the women may have not been ""true lesbians"" but regardless they were still in LESBIAN relationships
>>
>>7007514
>insulting a liberal source while ignoring Regnerus' own agenda

Bruh.

Look up his methodology on your own time and you'll see why his studies aren't taken seriously.

Isn't he the dude that tried to spread bs about gay men by using sample sizes of gay men found largely from prison samples and STD clinics?
>>
This was supposed to be a wiafu discussion
>>
File: 1467619140152.jpg (83KB, 477x597px) Image search: [Google]
1467619140152.jpg
83KB, 477x597px
>Who is your waifu lesgen?
Have no waifu, staying pure for my 3D real waifu.
>What actress or musician or celebrity do you love?
I love one musician where she has become like an idol to me. Not gonna share tho, too personal info.
>What kind of wife do you want /lesgen/?
The essentials: kind, supportive, able to make compromises.
What I really what in a wife: cares about her health, is active, funny.
>What would a woman need to be for you to marry her?
A woman who does what she wants and won't mind talking back at me for any BS I might say or do.
>Why am I so single and alone ?
You just haven't met your waifu yet.
>>
Carrie-Anne moss is my celeb waifu. When she was in Jessica jones I almost lost my goddamn mind.
>>
>>7007990

Oh man that must've been weird.
>Oh my god she's playing a lesbian this is everything I've ever wanted
>Oh she's playing a cheating dick
>Dang
>>
>>7008003
Yeah pretty much, but my thing for her kind of adapted and now her being a fucking bitch is kind of hot in a weird way.
>>
>>7008029

Cant argue with that.
>>
>>7007989
Kristen Stewart

KRISTEN STEWART

>What kind of wife do you want /lesgen/?
One that enjoys brutal banter and lots of sexytimes

>What would a woman need to be for you to marry her?
cis

personal choice, though i'm not lonely
>>
Previous thread
>>6996457
>>
File: hugs.jpg (22KB, 366x238px) Image search: [Google]
hugs.jpg
22KB, 366x238px
>>
File: stenny.jpg (1MB, 1227x1719px) Image search: [Google]
stenny.jpg
1MB, 1227x1719px
Any other women like crossdressing? I like pretending to be a guy and passing as one. I used to think I was ftm but I don't really think so anymore. I used to think I was butch but I like girly stuff. I'm probably just into genderbending and gender role screwing.

Can you even have the female equivalent of AGP if you don't like men? I'm not interested in guys but I like the idea of being a femboy sometimes. Would I wanna really become one? Probably not, but it's an interesting concept.

>>7007392

A woman who likes children and animals. I don't mean animals as in "dogs and cats" either. I want corn snakes, ferrets, budgies, dogs, goldfish, dogs, chickens, etc.
>>
>>7008437

I dress boyishly enough as it is that I sometimes get mistaken for one from behind, but other than that, eh. Dont do it with that in mind particularly
>>
File: ladyoscar 2.jpg (41KB, 301x406px) Image search: [Google]
ladyoscar 2.jpg
41KB, 301x406px
>>7007392
>Who is your waifu?
Lucina from Fire Emblem, or Lady Oscar. I love gallant, elegant, princely types.
>What actress/musician/celebrity do you love?
Audrey Hepburn, Yvonne Craig...I really like ballet dancers. <3
>What kind of wife do you want?
Someone who is sincere and kind, who can support me just as well as I support her.
I'd marry someone based on the strength of our connection and on how we act during a difficult situation.
>Why am I so single and alone?
I'm a socially anxious nerd who wants to be princely, haha. Kind of speaks for itself.
>>7008437
I've worn unisex clothes for most of my life, so putting on overtly feminine or overtly masculine clothes both feel like crossdressing. I get a real kick out of both suits and dresses as a result, and it's just glorious.

And yeah, I've also had femboy fantasies even though I don't want a dick on or near me.
I do want to try binding or packing just once, though, just to see how it would look and feel.

Ideally, I want to be just like Lady Oscar, and look stunning in either masculine or feminine clothing. <3
>>
>>7008154
Tbqh, I agree to all of these.
Tho Kristen Stewart is a qt, she hasn't gained the waifu title
>>
>>7008437
I used to crossdress when I was like 14, but then I began to like feminine grills more and more and eventually I became a feminine grill on the outside as well, but if I could still crossdress for a day I would do it, the thing is that I don't want to cut the hair I've been growing for 5 or so years.
>>
File: ava.jpg (177KB, 612x787px) Image search: [Google]
ava.jpg
177KB, 612x787px
>>7007392
>tfw no android waifu
Sucks to live in this age
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 845x845px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 845x845px
I have two waifus

I want to have lesbian gaybies with Kimbra
>>
File: avatar_5a2ae28137ab_512.png (260KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
260KB, 512x512px
>>7007392

Pic related.

Kat Dennings. I love her sense of humour and she is so beautiful.

>What kind of wife do you want /lesgen/? What would a woman need to be for you to marry her?

Honestly not that much, I believe. I'd want there to be lots of mutual love, obviously, and us being able to communicate. I think that most problems that could come our way can be solved by communication.
>>
>>7007392
Discord Pastebin is ded.

>>7008676
Kinda looks like my ex-grillfriend desu.
>>
>>7008676
I LOVE Kimbra...
I wanna "Settle Down" with her, too.
>>
File: image.png (126KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
126KB, 500x475px
Well, I finally got a hot girl to like me. And she turned out to be a crazy fucking bitch. We dated for a week and she was already talking about 'forever' and shit, as well as being fucking possessive and way too tochy feely in public. It was so fucking uncomfortable and when I broke up with her she flipped out and she's been texting me constantly trying to guilt me back into dating her.

Plus she's literally addicted to multiple drugs apparently and drinks all the time and has the mental maturity of a 10 year old.

Just holy fuck. Why can my first girlfriend just be chill cute person. I just wanna get coffee and hang out together and study and have fun. Fuck my life.
>>
File: image.jpg (223KB, 930x1154px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223KB, 930x1154px
>>7008817>>7008858

Kimbra is a goddess

I want her to settle her box down on my face
Marriage is also cool

I wish she was taller though. Short girls aren't usually my thing
>>
File: Aoi_hana_love_is_blind.png (168KB, 500x714px) Image search: [Google]
Aoi_hana_love_is_blind.png
168KB, 500x714px
Pic half-related, Fumi from Aoi Hana.
Too 3D for me
>What kind of wife do you want /lesgen/? What would a woman need to be for you to marry her?
Kind, sweet, gentle, blushes easily, free-spirited. Likes farm life, yappy dogs, being the little spoon, and animu. Hopefully is a chubster or at least modestly plus-size. Has a good heart.
Idk senpai. I'm single because I'm a depressed shut-in weeb.
>>
Does anybody ever trade snapchat or kik here??
>>
>>7009361
i would if i knew i'd be trading with other cis lesbians. however most are likely to be transgirls or straight men
>>
>>7009361
No
Should we??
I was thinking of making the next thread selfie edition. People could post contact info then?
>>
>>7009361
>>7009379
>>7009382
Normies get out REEEE
>>
>>7009382
I mostly just lurk but I think that'd be cool. It's hard finding other people to chat with on kik/snap in soc because they're all men

>>7009379
How do you think we could verify? Just a timestamp or something more?
>>
File: 1475504065140.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475504065140.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>>7009382
>selfie edition
>>
>>7009382
Can we make it a selfie or vocaroo edition? For girls too shy to show their faces?
[spoiler]pls no bully, i'm cis, i just want a friend fampai[/spoiler]
>>
>>7009404
it's relatively easy to cut and paste a timestamp onto any random girl's photo. 4chan is not the website i'd share information
>>
>>7009382
>>>/soc/
>>
>>7009442
Timestamp on crumpled paper? I mean you can usually tell when those are faked
>>
>>7009442
I'm not that paranoid dude
>>
I want a girlfriend.
>>
Why does it feel like the whole board hates us.
I'm a femme lesbian around 120 lbs
and apparently I don't exist and dick is superior.
>>
>>7009577
Can I help with that?

>>7009581
Because men are disgusting
>>
>>7009587
pussy for life.
I have no idea why some men are so self-centered, closeminded, and redpilled. even gay dudes (which is fucking unbelieveable and hypocritical)
>>
>>7009614
they are raised to be absolute scumbags
>>
Curie from Fallout 4. I have her modded to look like this tho. I fucking love pure innocence so much she's so great. I'd kill for a QT french girlfriend like this.
>>
>>7009635
you can hate that which you'd like to fuck.
>>
File: painter_marimite_sei.jpg (60KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
painter_marimite_sei.jpg
60KB, 550x600px
>>7007392
I'm too much of a shipper to have a waifu. Though I do sort of worship Satou Sei, and I want to punch anyone who hurts Chiba Saori or Ontan's feelings.

If mangaka count, then Ohsawa Yayoi. She's such an amazing dork.

I think I'll just get a cat instead.

>Bonus question- why am I so single and alone ;--------;
It'll be OK sis, you'll find someone eventually. Or being alone will stop bothering you. Either way, it'll be OK.
>>
File: azura.png (50KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
azura.png
50KB, 256x256px
>>7009412
I'd be up for that! Maybe not the sefie part, but I love showing off my voice~
>>
Let's dispel (or prove) some stereotypes. Lesbians, what's your relationship with your father like?
>>
>>7009780
My real dad left after my sister died when I was 2 I then got a replacement step dad when I was 9 and I hate him a lot.
>>
>waifu
tracer
>celeb
well i LOVED david bowie...
>wife
femme as fuck like me.
they'd just have to be reliable.
>single
:( feelsbadman
>>
>>7009780
my dad was okay.
did dad things.
>>
>>7009780
Really good. He's a bit clueless sometimes, and he's an anxious mess that hears about any negativity toward LGBT and gets frightened I'm going to be hurt, but 100% supportive and nice. He doesn't involve himself with asking if I have a gf or anything, but even before I was out he never asked about the alternative.
>>
>>7009814
tfw no qt with nice butt to use as pillow
>>
>>7009780
didn't have one. I didn't know there was a stereotype for lesbian relationships with their father.
>>
File: 20161004_240564.jpg (17KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
20161004_240564.jpg
17KB, 255x255px
Really makes you think...
>>
>>7009581
>120lbs
How tall are you though?
>>7009412
That would be cool I think
>>7009577
Me too ):
>tfw bad at asking people out
>tfw no one asks you out
>tfw you start liking them you start being REALLY into them, but most girls don't even give you have the time of day or pretend like they care, even if they allude to liking you back
Meh
>>
>>7009780
My dad is okay
My relationship with him is a lot better than with my mother(who I absolutely loathe) but my dad and I will never be cool because he's a conservative unapproving bigot like every single other person in my biological family, and he's my moms stool pigeon and goes along with everything she says or does and embraces and cosigns her horrible behaviour and the abuse she dishes out.
Seriously, if you have three children who hate you, you'd think maybe the problem has something to do with YOU

I wish I had never been born and my mother would have kept having miscarriages

Sorry for the rant
>>
>>7009780
Benign neglect. Neither of us is capable of offering long-term emotional support and we quarrel if we spend too much time together, but I like to think we'd have each other's backs if the going got tough.
>>
>>7009864
I'm 5'6
and it all went to my ass
>>
>>7009780

Really good.
He's not good at expressing emotions very much and if me, my mum or my sister ever give him a hug or something he gets very uncomfortable.
But he's always been there for me and generally been a great guy.

After I came out, some friends of his came over.
I asked if they knew about me, and if they'd be okay with me being there, and he said that if they werent they could leave. And these were like, school friends he'd known for decades.
>>
>>7009770
>cat
Patrician taste, fampai

>>7009780
Abusive shit.
>>
File: bTIY04c.png (203KB, 902x293px) Image search: [Google]
bTIY04c.png
203KB, 902x293px
>>7009970
Lucky. I'm 5'5 and 115ish, I have the flattest chest and a small butt too. The rest of my family is even shorter but with more curves. Shit sucks.
>>
>>7010040
You sound very edible
>>
>>7008437
That sounds cute. I'd be into a girl like that. I dress ina lot of men's clothes but that's just because I like the style. Big ol green parka with wool lining, unisex or men's shirts, shoes as well. Legging like pants with some back pockets at least make it look a bit more feminine I guess.

Always thought androgynous women were hot, even when I was a kid. I'd go full andro like you if I could. Bet you're cute.
>>
>>7010040
I love petite girls tho.
they tend to be super cute.
>>
>>7009780
Crazy shit bag. Step dad is great though. He never had kids of his own so he really appreciates being a part of our family. Cares a lot whole being a stoic grump. He's great.
>>
File: nigga.jpg (60KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
nigga.jpg
60KB, 550x550px
>>7010058
>>7010047
Ty for the vote of confidence, but I am a plank. Hopefully a cute plank, but I just want a chest.
>>
>>7010092
heads up, don't feed the idiot troll.
>>
File: PeNmf2X.jpg (92KB, 735x1012px) Image search: [Google]
PeNmf2X.jpg
92KB, 735x1012px
>favorite celebrity
Like you even need to ask
>>
File: taigawhoablush.gif (508KB, 426x268px) Image search: [Google]
taigawhoablush.gif
508KB, 426x268px
>>7010058
As someone who is 4'10" this made me feel better, thanks!
>>7010040
L-lucky...I've always wanted to be tall and thin like that. I find that kind of body adorable.
[spoiler]Especially the flat chest and ass.[/spoiler]
Instead, I'm a bit of a munchkin, and while I'm not overweight in any way, I still sometimes wish I wasn't so curvy. I want to look like a tall gallant princely type, but it's hard to be noticeable when you're so short ;_;
>>
>>7010154
adorkable
>>
>>7009970
>120lbs@5'6
Idek post body pic
I like thin and skinny girls most
>>
File: 1433571005031.jpg (173KB, 474x695px) Image search: [Google]
1433571005031.jpg
173KB, 474x695px
>>7010154
Lol 5'5 isn't that tall. I feel pretty tall compared to people in my state, but everyone I've talked to from other places reports that I'm tiny. And curvy girls are 10good, everyone likes curves.
Princeliness is cool, though. Idk if I'd do it, but I've been told I've got an "elegant face". Maybe for Halloween.
>>
File: cat_gravity_02.jpg (250KB, 973x780px) Image search: [Google]
cat_gravity_02.jpg
250KB, 973x780px
>>7010004
>Patrician taste, fampai
Cats really are the best.
>>
>>7009581
maybe it has something to do with that fact that half of the people in a lesbian relationship are fucking abused by their dyke lovers
>>
>>7010252
>half the people in a workshop to deal with abuse by a partner were abused by a partner

Wow it's literally nothing
>>
>>7009780
My dad is great, super supportive and caring. He's a pushover when it comes to his wife though, so her bitchiness influences him.
>>
>>7010259
are you a retard? The Study was done by the CDC using landlines and other credible polling methods.https://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/nisvs_sofindings.pdf
Even liberal biased Huffingtonpost recognizes lesbian battery.
>>
>>7010252
>>7010259
>>7010276
come on, stop responding to this shit every time
>>
>>7009780
My parents split up when I was 2. My father contacted my mother and me again when I was 18, and we're kind of in contact again now, but mostly just for when we need legal documents from each other.
First time my parents and me met again my mother stealthily told him that I'm a lesbian, and asked how he feels about it, and he couldn't care less about my orientation. My mother's pretty open herself but I feel she still judges me more than he does.
>>
>>7010283
Not the usual anon that posts about lesbians beating each other, he's probably a few threads down and to the left.
>>
File: soleil rose.jpg (11KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
soleil rose.jpg
11KB, 236x236px
>>7010235
Really? I've heard 5'3-5'4 is the average height for women, so you'd actually be a bit above that. Have you been talking to some Norse giants? ^^;; If that's the case, I'm downright Lilliputian...
Thank you for complimenting my curves, though. It means a lot since I have some serious body image issues. Not anorexic, but I've come dangerously close to EDs before...it sucks being so unpopular and unliked. Don't even have many irl friends to hang out with, but my long distance friends think I'm rather pretty...
Thank you for complimenting my wannabe prince thing, though! It really means a lot--everyone around me says that it's a really dorky interest, and not in a good way. Maybe it IS dorky, but I still honestly dream of a girl appreciating my love of flowers, poetry, and elegant men's (and women's!)wear.
>>
>>7010154

>5'5
>tall
You're adorable.
>>
File: tumblr_o7o6pimlQk1rmpy30o1_540.png (285KB, 540x714px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7o6pimlQk1rmpy30o1_540.png
285KB, 540x714px
>>7010290
It's totally dorky, but dorky can be cute. You're probably pretty anon, I stand by the idea that there are very few naturally ugly people. You might not be perfect, but with the right makeup and care, any girl can be qt. Also flowers and elegant clothing are both A+. I like poetry for the literary component but I'm hopeless at meanings. Too straightforward for that shit.

Also Soleil is cute as fuck good taste
>>
File: soleil i'm pretty.png (114KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
soleil i'm pretty.png
114KB, 400x240px
>>7010311
Aw, thank you so much! I'm honestly quite flattered, I can't thank you enough!
My favorite poet is John Donne, though he does write in Middle English...maybe you can give him a try? His work always seems to get my emotions down pat.
Also, haha, I tend to use Soleil as an avatar on here because she and I are nearly EXACTLY alike. It's kind of scary. I mean
>Terrible singer and dancer
>Flirts all the time
>VERY gay
>No sense of modesty, but is embarrassed when people catch me/her dancing
>Our voices even sound similar when I pitch mine up
>I've actually said the same things she does before I've even heard her lines

It really IS scary...but I love that she is a lot like me. It helped me a lot during a rough time!
Would you like to be friends? my email is gunstarzeroes at gmail...I'm open for a chat! ^^
>>
>>7009587
>can I help with that
If you're not fat then we have a good chance

>>7009780
My father treats me like a baby. I'm all he really has so he loves me unconditionally. I would think the stereotype is that lesbians have mommy issues instead of dad problems. Which in my case, yes I have mommy issues.

>>7010154
>4'10"
Welp.
>>
Anyone like vintage actresses? TCM is giving a Mary Pickford documentary. She was cute. It's a shame people don't remember silent actors anymore.
>>
>>7010360
>If you're not fat then we have a good chance
We have a good chance
>>
>>7010360
>mommy issues

My girlfriend is slightly older than me and often says about herself that she has good mom qualities, so therefore regularly jokes about me dating her because she is the mother I always wished I had.
>>
>>7010353
I took a look at some his stuff, pretty fun wordplay. And it's cool to find characters that are close to you. I can never think of any, my friend challenged me to find three and I blanked on it for like an hour before I gave up.

May or may not email you.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 534x382px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 534x382px
What's been your worst/most disappointing gay bar experience?
>>
File: hams.jpg (73KB, 600x573px) Image search: [Google]
hams.jpg
73KB, 600x573px
>>7010409
I have the exact opposite situation!
I can't seem to stop finding characters I relate to, for various personal reasons, some of which are actually quite heartbreaking.
For instance, two characters I relate to are Homura Akemi and Helga from Hey Arnold, for very, very depressing reasons.
But since I can relate myself to fiction so profoundly, it can be a real comfort as it reminds me that there ARE people who can understand me, and that I can find them someday.

As for gay poetry, there's Sappho of course...have you ever read Goblin Market by Christina Rossetti? I discovered that when I was fourteen, and...holy hell, I loved it.
>"Hug me, kiss me, suck my juices"...
<3 It really is quite lovely, and Rossetti is another of my favorites, though she is much more Victorian and not really gay, sadly.
>>
>>7007392
Rebecca Sugar
Rebecca Sugar
Rebecca Sugar
>>
>>7010394
My mommy issues are probably why I'm so fixated on older women. Age gaps like 5-10+ years are so hot.

>>7010375
Discord? Snap? Kik? Email? Let's date.

>>7010446
Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you
>>
>>7010040
>>I'm 5'3 110lbs, B32 cup and actually have an ass.
>>I'm skinny but have curves.
>>I went from an A32 cup to a B32 and now I'm almost a C32.
>>Big boobs run in my family but it's like I'm going through puberty at 22.
>> I-I don't know wtf is happening.
>>Have been working out more this year and have gained back some of my muscles.
You might get lucky and have a growth spurt. Start working out anon.
>>
>>7010530
Ooh. Maybe, I fuckin' hope. We'll see, I guess. All I really do is walk or run. Probably why I'm a stick desu but oops. I figure it isn't regularly enough to make a difference.
>>
>>7010538
Do you actually do crunches, sit-ups actually workout ect? Walking and running is good. But try fitting a 30min workout in 2-3 days a week.
>>
>>7010524
Hmm, maybe discord so I know that it's your kik/snap and not some rando? I'm snipsnap#4444
>>
Does any trannies want a muscular bf or biscum?
>>
>>7010559
I'm kinda lazy, so no. I'll have to figure out a good one and replace some reading time with actual exercise. Thanks for the tip, anon.
>>
>>7010585
Np! Honestly once you start working out and seeing results after awhile, it's fuckin' addictive. In a good healthy way, and it makes you feel amazing in tons of different ways.
>>
>>7010446
What do you see in her?
>>
I wonder if I could pass as a kid and go trick-or-treating, I haven't gone in ten years. I wanted to go as a preteen and teen but my mom didn't allow it. I'm 5'0 so maybe....

>>7010040

Hah. Damn my genes, no amount of weight loss will make me small chested.
>>
>>7010623
She's so passionate about her work. She's cute, talented, and so creative. She's really made a stand for representation for queer youth in cartoons. ah man and her curly hair
>>
>>7008505
date me
>>
>tfw somewhat husky voice
>my laugh ends up mostly silent braying and gasping for breath

It doesnt usually bother me but sometimes I wish I had a nicer laugh.
Anyone ktf?
>>
>>7010765
Maybe. My voice is pretty low and apparently my laugh sounds like an "asthmatic donkey".
>>
>>7008505
No pls date me instead <3
>>
>>7010765
>>7010779
>girls with lower voices
we NEED a vocaroo thread.
>>
>>7010779
>>7010765
Iktf on the laugh part. My voice isn't really high or low, but everyone thinks I laugh like that video of a fox laughing.
>>
>>7010779
>>7010851
Nice to not be alone!

>>7010785
You say that as though we wouldnt just immediately be called trannies
>>
>>7010894
It's easy to tell who is a real woman
>>
>>7010894
so you admit to being a tranny, is that what you're saying?
>>
>>7010901
True, but that wont stop the thread flipping a collective shit over it anyways.

Kinda like this
>>7010907
>>
>>7010736
>>7010781
Really, thanks a ton, haha, but I'm the same person as >>7010154 so I hope you don't mind shorties!
Since everyone's talking about voices I guess I'll attach a clip of mine. I like my voice a lot, though I am self conscious!!! ;_;
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1V6oJpl1ukB
>>
>>7010920
That's not even husky
>>
>>7010920
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1V6oJpl1ukB
the most lesbian voice ive ever heard jesus christ
>>
>>7010894
No anon, I say that as though I love girls with deeper voices and will probably save your vocaroos in a folder.
>tfw I also have a deeper voice but my voice isn't nice sounding
>>
>>7008219

>tfw no tired older woman gf to be a ray of energy and sunshine for

>no older gf to spoil with cuddles
>>
File: 1475635909418.jpg (957KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1475635909418.jpg
957KB, 2560x1536px
Aaaaaahhhhhnd i hurt myself, AGAIN.

"Sigh" what id'do?
>>
File: 500.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
500.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
>>7009056
>tfw fumi from aoi hana is basically you, but you're 3D
>>
>>7010785
Thiss is a bad idea.
>>
>>7011248
Uuuuh then don't?
>>
>>7011274
Oh... Ohhkaaay
>>
>>7011295
Nope! Sorry. Not my style.
>>
>>7011301
Why are you replying dumb shit?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1460867331551-1.jpg (13KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460867331551-1.jpg
13KB, 235x214px
Makoto Kikuchi from Im@s

Idk, maybe Scarlett Johansson

Just a nice girl who lovessss me

>why am I so single and alone?
Bc im fat, ugly and anxious
>>
>>7010785
YES
>>
>>7011308
Bored. I feed people who are trolling when I'm bored. Can't help myself.
>>
>>7009412
>vocaroo
Yessss
>>
>>7010154
>4'10"
Please post your body. I want to fantasize about having a lesgen wearable backpack gf.
>>
Pic related
Pic related
Pic related except at least 4 inches taller
>Bonus question- why am I so single and alone
Are you pic related/look like pic related? If so, you're not single anymore. The wedding's in a week.
>>
>>7010524

>five years
>mommy

Don't degrade mommies, you aren't in a true mommy relationship unless she's 20+ years your senior. Get this subculture right. God. I am very offended right now.
>>
>>7011082
I wonder if anyone has the vocaroos I posted months ago saved. Wow.

>>7011248
It's honestly the life.
>>
File: 678.jpg (11KB, 300x197px) Image search: [Google]
678.jpg
11KB, 300x197px
>>7010926
Yeah boy.

Why do lesbian voices sound so smart
>>
>>7009780
No relationship there after my mom, brother, and I unanimously voted to throw him out of the house years ago. I've seen him maybe once or twice briefly.

His family used to be cool but now won't shut up about forgiveness and the importance of going to church. Starting to not have a relationship with them either.
>>
File: 1369813155477.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1369813155477.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>7009770
Do you still carry Sei in your wallet? It's also rare to see people liking Chiba, she's such a best girl though.
>>
File: 1354876213729.jpg (98KB, 684x596px) Image search: [Google]
1354876213729.jpg
98KB, 684x596px
>>7009780
Great. We paint models together and I recommend him trash moeshit to watch he never watches, except for GuP. We are so alike it's scary.
>>
>>7011449
>Do you still carry Sei in your wallet?
I did not expect anyone to remember that. Sadly she doesn't fit in my current wallet, and I couldn't bring myself to trim the card's edges (even though it would just be the excess laminate). Feels kinda lonely desu.

>It's also rare to see people liking Chiba, she's such a best girl though.
She is! She cares so fiercely for the people she loves, and doesn't give a god damn about anything else. My heart broke when she got separated from everyone and hung out in the nurses office all the time. She definitely deserves more love.
She also deserved to get together with Takatsuki, dammnit. I hope Musume no Iede has a more satisfying ending.
>>
>>7009780
He died when I was 8. RIP
>>
>>7011409
You think Rachel browses cis lesgen?
>>
>>7011378
I said 5-10+ the + signifies anything above 10 counts too. I also didn't say I would call them mommy. I just like age gaps.

>>7010567
Sent
>>
>>7011583
>I did not expect anyone to remember that
I remember most stuff that's posted in here.

>Feels kinda lonely desu.
Buy a bigger wallet for her sake. I hope you are keeping her somewhere safe meanwhile.

>She also deserved to get together with Takatsuki, dammnit
I think the same, they feel just so perfect together. What did she even see in that retarded church boy? Shimura always disappoints me.

>I hope Musume no Iede has a more satisfying ending
What is this about? After the butthurt I got from Hourou Musuko and Aoi Hana I haven't touched newest Shimura stuff.
>>
>>7011702
Maybe after this one wears out. In the meantime she's chilling in a safe place.

I didn't like the church boy either. I think she may have appreciated the fact that he was also not interested in playing nice/confirming to social norms, but eh. I didn't ship it.

I don't remember hating the ending to other works by her, and iirc she got sick around the time she was wrapping up HM and AH, so I'm going to pretend that was the problem. Either way I'd probably still read her next work, I like her style too much to quit.

It's just little snippets from the intertwined lives of a bunch of characters. I like it but it doesn't have a plot per se, nor is there much yuri until v4 (though there is a brief appearance by a middle-aged OL couple in one of the earlier vols, which is kinda neat).
>>
>>7009780
He went throuth the "hated when child, best friend later" route.
Now I respect him and love to spend time with him.
>>
>>7008437
I like dressing like a guy but I have no intention of transitioning. I like to fantasize a feminine girl dominating me and forcing me to submit to her.

Alas. All I can do is create chinese flipbooks and hope that a girl out there might take a hint ;_;
>>
>>7011823
Can I force you into tight dresses and heels and makeup?
>>
>>7011881
O-only if it's just for you. I don't like other people seeing me like that but maybe for a dommy qt.
>>
>>7011823
>I like to fantasize a feminine girl dominating me and forcing me to submit to her.

Get in line.
>>
File: mammon2.jpg (97KB, 489x596px) Image search: [Google]
mammon2.jpg
97KB, 489x596px
Romantic vanilla sensual loving sex more frightening to me than really rough bdsm sex. How do I get over my fear of soft lesbian sex?!
>>
>>7011888
Okay, cutie.
Foreplay will include a trip to Sephora, so I hope you have some spare money lying around.
>>
>>7012105

By having more of it, duh.
I volunteer as tribute
>>
File: ok.jpg (65KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
65KB, 251x231px
>>7012189
>Sephora
>>
>>7012317

You're so cute.
I want to take you to Sephora and I'll have a pretty assistant do your makeup, then we'll go shopping and I'll put you in an overpriced skin-tight dress, a lacy bra, and one of those slutty choker necklaces. Then we'll go to your place and I'll push you into bed, raise the dress up above your boobs, and fuck you like that.
>>
File: 4h4DkNl.jpg (37KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
4h4DkNl.jpg
37KB, 500x344px
>>7012412
Not gonna lie. That's a total turn on. Sadly you're probably a continent away from me.

I'll die alone in retard country with no dom qt to make life worthwhile. ;_;
>>
>>7012424
What country, anon?
>>
>>7012428
The one with a shitty president who kills off drug users.
>>
>>7012453
Oh you're a philippines qt?
.>tfw no qt to help get an American green card
>>
>>7011935
Tfw tomboybutch
Tfw sub
Tfw gf is femme
Tfw she is dom

It's a beautiful life
>>
>>7012472
I'm not out to get a green card though. I just mostly want to cuddle with a dom qt femme and maybe watch series/animu together. It's all I ever wanted ;_;
>>
>>7010920
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1V6oJpl1ukB
Your accent is really cute. I'm a UK homo :p
>>
>>7012489
I know, I just want to help you anyway.
What series do you like?
>>
>>7012578
I'm pretty flexible to different genres but I'd say I lean towards interesting ones. Sherlock, Hannibal, The 100 (still a bit miffed about this one though) and OINTB and such. But I know I still need to up my game on tv series I could definitely do with some recs. As for cartoons/animu I like all sorts as well. I could go on and on. Haha.
>>
Who shit posts at 7 in the morning
>>
>>7012620
Oh man, I heard the fuss about that one character's death right after she finally fugged her gf. Glad I didn't start watching that.

You should start watching Nagi no Asukara, it's pretty cute. I also like OITNB, I need to start season 3.
>>
>>7012766
Yup. I got b8d by the badass lesbian. It was the most pointless death too. Or at least it wasn't pulled off well. I got so turned off I don't know if I should watch it anymore.

Oh! I also haven't seen OITNB S3 yet. Nagi no Asukara? Looks odd but I'll give it a try.

Do you have a skype?
>>
>>7012799
I do not have skype, but I do have kik?
>>
>>7012766
>You should start watching Nagi no Asukara, it's pretty cute.
That's a really random recommendation, but you're not wrong.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mqpth9A5bC1rvydwz.png (94KB, 275x235px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mqpth9A5bC1rvydwz.png
94KB, 275x235px
>tfw transgirl
>tfw like the taste of lesbian armpits
>>
File: key.jpg (96KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
key.jpg
96KB, 640x1136px
>tfw no gf to hide things for in the grocery store
>>
File: 1475639640125.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1475639640125.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>7010446
She's adorable, shy in public, and incredibly talented. She also has this strange sense of style that I can dig.

I agree. Good tastes. Let's steal her away from Ian and convert her into full homo.
>>
File: 1463954838852.png (101KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1463954838852.png
101KB, 256x256px
>>7012805
DukeKittenBerry
>>
>>7013091
In case it's not clear. That's my kik. Sorry, I haven't had coffee yet.
>>
>>7013103
What's your favorite kind of coffee, anon?
>>
>>7013112
Caffe Latte. I can't handle black coffee too well. Oh, but I do drink it but only if I have a deadline.
>>
>>7013103
>dukekittenberry

Anon how old are you
>>
>>7013140
I think I'm similar, but it's more of needing to be in the right mood. I like bitter tastes sometimes.
>>
>>7013215
Sorry I sound like underage b&. I just use random names sometimes.

>>7013230
Right? Same goes for chocolate.
>>
>>7013246

STOP APOLOGIZING
OWN YOUR CHOSEN NOM DE PLUME
YOU *ARE* DUKEKITTENBERRY
THIS IS WHO YOU ARE RIGHT NOW
IT'S YOU
DON'T APOLOGIZE FOR YOU
>>
File: 1464000207514s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1464000207514s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>7013290
Haha. Alright. Alright. Got it.
>>
File: special feeling.jpg (77KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
special feeling.jpg
77KB, 720x405px
>>7012558
Thanks! I'm from Brooklyn, but I don't have the stereotypical Brooklyn or Joisee accent. And I love English accents! Samantha Traynor from Mass Effect was such a babe.
>>7011343
I'm going to have to pass on that, haha. I'm only 19 and this IS 4chan. I like my body but I do kind of see it as loli bait because of my height. Maybe a faceless outfit selfie if I'm up to it, but eh...?
>>
File: overwatch_zaryapose.jpg (270KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
overwatch_zaryapose.jpg
270KB, 1920x1080px
>>7007392
Sorta my favorite right now
>>
>>7013090
screw stealing her, let's just elope and run off into the distance fangirling over gay ass rocks
>>
>>7013246
Absolutely. Fruity candy < chocolate ALMOST any day
>>
Melanie Martinez is a total cutie.
>>
>>7013562
Ur a total qt
>>
>>7009780
My dad is in and out of my life. He's trying to be more present now that I'm getting older. I don't care to get close to him because he's let me down so much, but I'll humor him if it'll make him happy. I don't like to hurt peoples feelings
>>
File: pearl-cries.gif (3MB, 448x322px) Image search: [Google]
pearl-cries.gif
3MB, 448x322px
>>7013380
>tfw your princely qt is almost ten years younger than you

kill me
>>
File: 1474795556974.jpg (34KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
1474795556974.jpg
34KB, 390x390px
>tfw she's losing interest in me
>>
File: soleil turn that frown.png (158KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
soleil turn that frown.png
158KB, 400x240px
>>7013696
It's okay--again, we can be friends! My backup email is [email protected], and I would love a good chat! ^^
And a woman can be a princess, or even a queen, at any age! I believe in you, anon!
>>
File: 1454715351899.gif (334KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1454715351899.gif
334KB, 480x360px
>>7013470
Aw yeah, you're speaking my language.

Let's start now. How the hell have they managed to make Pearl so gay? It's perfect. One moment she's getting slammed against a wall by Garnet, the next she's getting numbers at a party, then she's ogling her friend's ass as it's lewdly thrust into her face. Her thirst is unquenchable.
>>
>>7013765
What are your thoughts on Jasper?
HMU on snapchat?
actualclayshark
>>
File: 1461367741461.png (296KB, 640x698px) Image search: [Google]
1461367741461.png
296KB, 640x698px
>tfw no wife who likes roleplaying and dressing up in realistic, vintage costumes
>no galpal to dress like a flapper, 50s housewife, or victorian aristocrat with
>>
>>7013785
She makes me want to get swole. Gotta get huge. HUGE. That and her tragic story. She needs redemption.

Naw, girl, you add me. Alleyhag is the name.
>>
>>7013803
When I was younger I DESPERATELY wanted there to be a community of people who lived in a roleplay victorian or 50's life 24/7. Like, I didn't even care if it's a creepy cult. I wanted in so bad.

Renfair is close enough i guess. ;_;
>>
File: 1463999540032s.jpg (5KB, 125x105px) Image search: [Google]
1463999540032s.jpg
5KB, 125x105px
[spoiler]>tfw none messaged me on Kik[/spoiler]
it's ok I was meant to die alone anyway.
>>
>watching an episode of True Life about teens with gay parents
>this one boy wants to meet his 'dad' because he has two moms and wants a father figure

I hope my future kids never try to seek out their biological parents. It feels so weird and tbqh it probably wouldn't turn out right.
>>
File: 1475466580764.jpg (88KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475466580764.jpg
88KB, 900x600px
>when all you want to do is hold her hand, stroke her hair, talk to her, wake up next to her, hold her when she's sad, and just in general give her all your love
>>
File: i want to die.png (83KB, 316x234px) Image search: [Google]
i want to die.png
83KB, 316x234px
>>7014165
also, tfw I feel this way only after just a little over a week of talking to her. I-I've never felt this before, there is something wrong with me...
>>
>>7014207
You sound absolutely pathetic.
>>
Any other ladies not like pentration? It's just so... Ew. I don't understand why straight people and gay men like it so much.
>>
>>7014258
T-thanks. Now I know I should just keep my feelings to myself.
>>
File: 1457721232376.png (137KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1457721232376.png
137KB, 300x200px
>>7014285
Yes please, you sound like a waste of air.
>>
>>7012715
you
>>
>>7014310
Why are you so mean?
>>
>>7014285
I think you sound like a qt, anon
>>
>>7014267
It feels amazing if it's done right. What don't you like about it?
>>
>>7014207
>>7014258
>>7014285
>>7014310

Sounds kind of like an abusive relationship with fucking I'd like to shamefully masturbate to.
>>
>>7014891
Do you have a guilty pleasure for hatesex too, anon?
>>
File: 1429422345497.jpg (314KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1429422345497.jpg
314KB, 1000x1000px
>>7014371
I woke up feeling like bullying someone, and lonely lesgen grills are perfect for that.
>>
File: 05.png (580KB, 920x1400px) Image search: [Google]
05.png
580KB, 920x1400px
>>7015057
H-hey bully me too.
>>
>>7014699

I get literally nothing from it. It doesn't feel pleasurable. Even ignoring that, it's just inherently "bleh" to me.
>>
>>7015057
i would like to be bullied...........
>>
why are most groups of people who are complete assholes mostly men
>>
>>7015211
Testost-a-roni, it's the San Francisco treat.
>>
File: 1470322242059.png (505KB, 500x752px) Image search: [Google]
1470322242059.png
505KB, 500x752px
>>7015140
>>7015191
What's with the influx of bully sluts
>>
>>7015185
I dunno, it feels great to me. There are nerves there and it feels great when they are stimulated. Normally the clitoris needs to be stimulated first and then penetration can feel fantastic. The more rounds you go, the better it feels. Adds a whole new level of stimulation.

I don't understand penetration only though. I've never gotten off that way.
>>
This song is my life right now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Orffm0v0mS0
>>
>>7015343
I've always been into it anon, I just never talked about it.
>>
THREE FUCKING MINUTES IN AND THIS BITCH IS ALREADY STEALING ALL THE FUCKING SCREENTIME JESUS FUCK THE 502ND DIDN'T NEED ANOTHER YOSHIKA SHE AIN'T EVEN CUTE I'M SO MAD

Her onee-chan is cute though...
>>
>>7015561
She looks pretty cute to me desu.
Is this show high quality yuri?
>>
>>7013859
Hey dork, I messaged you.
>>
>>7015605
>She looks pretty cute to me desu.
She's a fucking rat, well, a squirrel, but because of her I we didn't get to see any 502nd witch this week. The entire series will be about how she needs to improve as a witch but can't but she suddenly improves a lot because she's the MC. I wish she never had existed, so generic.

>Is this show high quality yuri?
Well, I guess, the quality looks similar to the past SW series. Krupi, Nippa and Aleksandra should deliver the main yuri, also Eila and Sanya or Eila and Nippa if they appear. The Karibuchi sisters seem pretty close too, pic related.

I'm glad we aren't getting light beams out of nowhere so far, although the BDs will be the ones to have nipples.
>>
File: 1977.png (289KB, 443x471px) Image search: [Google]
1977.png
289KB, 443x471px
>go on a first date
>wear picrelated

Not just a good idea, but BEST idea, right guys?
>>
>>7016314
似合うでしょう。日付は何をしますか?どんなの人は彼女だ?
>>
>>7016345
どうしてチンチョンで書く?
>>
>>7016362
このは日本語のスレと思います。私は頭が悪いよ。
>>
>>7016378
少なくとも、かわいいレズだ?それとも、あの迷子なtrannyさんだ?自分のスレへもどって。
>>
>>7016412
No, I'm not that person. I don't often post here because I have given up on ever finding anyone. I started studying japanese to get myself as far away from my world as possible.
>>
File: 1474838822037.jpg (175KB, 561x750px) Image search: [Google]
1474838822037.jpg
175KB, 561x750px
>>7016427
そうか。あなたの出身はどこ?多分あなたを知っている。
>>
>>7016427
>I have given up on ever finding anyone.
woo so I am not alone
>>
File: 1367044487498.png (433KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1367044487498.png
433KB, 1024x768px
>been pursuing a bi girl for the past two months
>she's expressed mutual interest but has been weird and flakey, sending a lot of mixed signals
>just saw her earlier tonight
>checked her Facebook out of curiosity a couple minutes ago
>several days ago she posted a pic of her kissing a fully-bearded dude she's now in a relationship with

I can't even really bring myself to feel mad considering this is exactly what I expected to get out of giving another biscum a chance.
>>
>>7017030
We'll all eventually learn to stop barking up the wrong tree, I hope.
>>
I want to rape a lesbian.
>>
>>7017030
Bishits. Don't be fooled.

>>7015211
The y chromosome needs to be eliminated.
>>
>>7017096
You need to get inseminated like a proper woman.
>>
File: .gif (908KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
.gif
908KB, 245x184px
>>7016314
>soft and sexy
You're getting laid for sure.
>>
>>7017112
That gif is perfect
>>
File: 1407890376091.jpg (277KB, 851x744px) Image search: [Google]
1407890376091.jpg
277KB, 851x744px
>>7017030
Why do bisexuals even exist? They only spread STDs and break hearts.
>>
>>7017126
All girls are bisexual to a certain extent. There is no such thing as a lesbian.
>>
File: 1453430335251.jpg (13KB, 149x306px) Image search: [Google]
1453430335251.jpg
13KB, 149x306px
>>7017130
Why are you posting this at this hour? There is no one here right now besides me. I'm going to sleep too so go bother trannygen.
>>
File: 4e3.jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
4e3.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
>>7017141
be my gf
>>
hmu with some prime mega gay media my lesgen bros. and not SU I've already watched it about 15 million times
>>
>>7018437
Basic bimbo
>dropped
>>
>>7018437
You wouldn't tease and fuck her? It seems like it'd be fun to confuse and, for a while, convert a straight girl.
>>
>>7018437
>experimenting straight girls
Get the fuck outta here with your barely concealed fap fantasies.
Theyre worse than bisluts.
>>
Do I lose my gold star if my current decides to transition into an ape
>>
>>7018542
Stop with the bimbos and show me a real qt
>>
/lesgen/ I just want a girl to cuddle and kiss n give all my love to. Help me senpai.
>>
File: 1475615444844.jpg (758KB, 3500x2208px) Image search: [Google]
1475615444844.jpg
758KB, 3500x2208px
>>7018762
Pls, this is more to my tastes. Just look at this qt.
I have standarts, I wouldn't go near bimbos.
>>
File: 1466784434754.webm (3MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1466784434754.webm
3MB, 640x640px
>>7018780
Let me tell you, the one I posted isn't a weak one.
And I love my women natty, I'm ok with them going bananas in the gym as long as the muscle is natural.
>>
>>7018770
>tonight
>sun's not down yet
do you understand what a night is?
>>
>>7018826
Thats evening senpai. Night is after 12.
>>
>>7018837
Why does it change f a m to senpai. Fucking weeb board.
>>
>>7018542
>now we smash the patriarchy
>>
>>7018505
basically

>date biscum for 2yrs
>barely want to have sex
>within a week of breakup shes with a dude
>has a string of boyfriends for the next few years

1/10 would not again
>>
File: 1459935596064.jpg (42KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1459935596064.jpg
42KB, 454x453px
>>7018842
I hear you. That shocked me the first time also.
>>
>>7018826
night is after it's dark
>>
>>7018858
Shit I didnt knew, desu I rarely use f a m famalam
>>
>>7018889
t b h is desu? That doesnt even make sense. Learn japanese 4chan.
>>
>>7018893

Straight up how new are you
>>
>>7018903
Im here on and off. Ive been lurking around mostly not posting much. But about 5 years? I never knew t b h and f a m were banned words. But now I understand why people use tbqh instead.
>>
>>7018917
I know the desu meme, but I dont understand the relation to t b h. I dont even know how people with no knowledge of the japanese language use desu anyway it seems so random how people use it, which annoys me like cray.
>>
>>7018962
It has no relation to t b h except in where it usually was being placed in a sentence.

I.e. At the end of it
>>
Anyone getting hurricaned?
>>
New H&M commercial has lesbians in it. The very last shot is two girls kissing underwater with the H&M logo over them which is pretty bold in my opinion.
https://youtu.be/8-RY6fWVrQ0

Obviously H&M doesn't actually give a fuck about people (child labor in factories, force workers to work overtime without pay, instant termination for pregnancy, workers dying in factory fires, etc) but I'm not bitter over companies working for that pink money.
>>
>>7019088
I am, it's beginning to pick up over here.
>>
Have you ever dated a woman with the same name?

>tfw my gf, her ex, my ex and I all share the same first name
It's not even a really common name around here desu.
>>
>>7019036
本当に is definitely the Japanese t b h, tbHONtoni.

t. t b h expert
>>
>>7019261
I could care less about some pregnant breeder in a Durkasweatshopistan. I like H&M.
>>
>>7019261
>force workers to work overtime without pay, instant termination for pregnancy
no that's just being american
enjoy your third world shithole
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 680x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 680x440px
Are you/were you ever religious?
>>
>>7019261

There's some serious qts in this video dayum
>>
>>7019403

Baptised and brought up Roman Catholic.
That said, Im in the UK rather than the Americas or Italy or whatever, so religion doesnt matter a shit.
>>
>>7019441

Okay let me be more specific.
Christian religion doesnt matter a shit.
>>
>>7019403
When I was little, I was a good little Christian. I was also a loner with no friends and probably already feeling the onset of what would later become serious depression. Still, when I was religious, I felt that my hardships were just a trial or something, and that God, being a benevolent being, wouldn't let me fall if I tried my best. Then 7th and 8th grade came, alongside LGBT talk and Prop 8 in my state of California. "Gay" was a quickly spreading insult at my school and I didn't know what it meant nor that it was abnormal for me to like girls. Cue the confusion, the shame, the questioning of faith, you know it. I told one of my friends about what I was feeling and she said I would go to hell. Lots of fun stuff happened. I'm agnostic now.
>>
>tfw gf with abs
I'm living in heaven
>>
>>7019484

Well I'll just have to take your word for it then, anon. I'm sure you're a specialist in all this.

All I can say is that I never had any trouble coming out to any of the roman catholics ive known, nor has anyone else ive known in this country.
>>
>>7019644

Anon, literally go fuck yourself.
I lived all my younger years thinking my parents would hate me for coming out because Jesus would be angry, and then when I finally did not a single fucking thing came of it.
Or when I told anyone else. OR when anyone else at my old church found out.
Or for any of my friends in this country.
>>
If any of you need proof that god exists, just look to the deleted makiposts in this thread. It's a wonderful time to be alive
>>
>>7019295
Where are you at? I'm in Central Florida.
>>
>>7019705
Central Florida as well I think. Fun coincidence, although if you're further East I don't envy you at all.
>>
>>7019761
I'm gonna feel it.
What county are you?
>>
>>7019789
Pasco.
>>
>>7019809
Polk here. I work in Orange.

We getting messed up.
>>
>>7019673
Someone's mad. What did religion do to you to make you so bitter?

>>7019441
>You're not going to fool any LGBT people who live in the UK with that meme.
Gonna have to disagree with you there, pal. It's pretty comfy here.
>>
>>7019821
Rough, I have family over there too. For some reason they refused to drive over. Hopefully things go okay for everyone in Orange.
>>
>>7019838
What city are they at? Some are going to get it harder than others.

Disney closed for the fourth time in its forty five year history. Time to panic.
>>
>>7019848
Orlando. Pretty close to where the storm's gonna pass, from what the predictions I saw showed. Also is Disney really closed? Damn.
>>
>>7019261
I buy H&M, they speak to the cheap lesbian in me.
>>
>>7019830
I like to imagine that anon used to be a nice and bright girl like any of us, and she fell in love with a girl. She and this girl enjoyed many months of mutual romance before her ultra religious parents found out, and then, attempting and failing to press charges against anon, they banned anon from ever seeing their daughter, and sent her to a gay conversion camp. There, the girl was brainwashed, and came to hate anon and denounce their past love.
Now anon roams 4chan, bitterly decrying heterosexual people and religion.
>>
>>7019403
Yup! I used to preach when i was younger.
>>
>>7019856
Yeah. I'm a Cast Member, so I get the next two days off.
Now, I just wait, eat, and Netflix.
>>
>>7019877
Sounds like a good two days. I dunno what to do with all the extra time, just hoping I don't lose power.
>>
>>7019885
Make blankets for the impending hard winter.
Same. If I lose power, all bets go out the window.
>>
File: 1452219488511.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452219488511.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>7019892
Last time I lost power, my family just played board games for like three hours. It was kind of fun, honestly, but I think we'd all rather be able to watch some shitty movies and curl up under a quilt or three.
This would be perfect gf weather honestly, cuddling during a huge storm.
>>
>>7019905
>tfw no gf to hurricane it up with
>>
>>7019871
I like to imagine that too anon, rather than something more sinister like she was abused by a religious authority. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

It would, however, explain the disproportionate anger. If that's the case, I truly am sorry for you. You should probably see a therapist.
>>
File: christiandogshit.png (245KB, 420x591px) Image search: [Google]
christiandogshit.png
245KB, 420x591px
>>7019884
Wow anon, how'd you know it was me? Have you been stalking me?
>>
>>7019986
Come on anon, cheer up. What's eating you?
>>
>>7019859
You can find better stuff online if you know where to look. It's better to invest in some quality pieces than it is to have a bunch of cheap shit.

I say this as a poor college student.
>>
>>7019986

I feel like you need to relax anon. What's the problem got you so riled?
>>
>>7020005
Well at least you can still joke around anon. I'm not religious though, I'm the one who was called agnoshit. I'm interested to know why you hate religious people so much.
>>
>>7020022

I dont think anyone here is religious.
The whole 'christian dogshit pedo' thing is a weird meme that keeps popping up across lgbt.
Fuck knows why
>>
>>7020047
>implying I've ever even been to pol
>implying I've not been an athiest since I was about 10

But eh, you do you anon.
>>
>>7020036
Dammit anon open up to me right now!
>>
>>7020060
Pretty sure "she"'s just trolling at this point senpai. I believed it earlier because some people really are that buttmad about religion, but I think it's becoming increasingly clear. Not a bad job of it though, 7/10 at least. Kudos, shitposter-san!
>>
>>7020060
>open up to me rn
Maybe if she did someone would lick her pussy and she'd chill the fuck out
>>
>>7020082
Well it was fun to oblige them still. I'm a pretty good shitposter myself you know. I literally posted shit!
>>
>>7020105
They went too ham and didn't have any creativity. But it was fun while it lasted
>>
I made the new thread early again
Sorry
>>7020162
>>7020162
>>7020162
>>
>>7020033
Im a Christian, but I'm not "religious"in that sense
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.