[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw youll never be a real girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

>be tranny
>only have brofriends
>all straight except for 1 biscum
>fall in love with said biscum
>hate the 2 girls he has dated cause theyve made him cry
>we borderline flirt constantly
>still cant tell if he likes me
>he gets shit news that he has to have surgery due to gallstones and appendix
>spend week together before surgery
>hes scared
>tell him if he needs anything to call me whenever
>offer to cook for him since bland diet now
>spend week together watching tv and playin vidya
>seems better now
>start talking about anime
>start talking about cosplay ideas for the convention we go to every year
>he starts suggesting stuff for me
>"Anon you'd look perfect as "said character" :)"
>highhopesnow.avi
>tell him id do whatever
>tell him he needs to start using my "other name" cause its been 2 years now
>"Of course anon, you know I support you :)"
>never really started enforcing it until recently
>goes into surgery next day
>texts me as soon as he gets out
>go over to visit with his mom and sister
>he seems much better
>talks about old drug addict girl he wants to be with
>fight back the urge to cry
>tell him to go for it
>tell him theyd make a cute couple
>iwannafuckingdie.jpeg
>next night all brofriends come over to hang out
>i volunteer to bring biscum back home cause the others were too fucked up
>only sober to make sure he gets home safe
>drive him back home
>talks about girl he wants to be with the entire ride home
>stupid supporting friend lines commence
>stay quiet again begging my body to not let that "first tear" fall
>help him get back into his house
>help him into bed
>tuck him in
>turn off the lights
>say goodbye
>"Thanks [deadname] :)"
>"See you tomorrow bro :)"
>go home and cry

i wanna fucking die now
>>
>>7003713

Here I thought he was just testing how you felt about him by mentioning the other girl until I got to the end. How's your face and body look, as in out of 10?
>>
>>7003713
Why I gave up on boys
>>
>>7003713
You've never told him how you felt though, have you? And if you haven't been forcing the name much, he might not think it matters much to you. Be a little more selfish, it might do you some good. Don't be an asshole though, he was drunk when he said that. Meet him sober, ask him if he would ever want to try anything with you and move on.
>>
I know that feeling
>>
>>7003713
I used to feel this feel but I never feel it much anymore.
>>
File: 1454531888983.jpg (46KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
1454531888983.jpg
46KB, 500x310px
>>7003713
>tfw you're a real transexual
You can call me agp or whatever but as far as I can tell I just had realistic goals and I'm happier for it.
>>
I'm not mentally a girl but want to look like one.
>>
>>7004811
If you are passable and cute I would date you, but the passable and cute thing is a must.
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (2MB, 3000x2076px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
2MB, 3000x2076px
>>7004029
judge for yourself cause i got weird response from passgen last time. only body pic i have so sorry for the shit rotation.
>>7004884
its weird cause if i tell him i risk losing the rest of my literal only friends and my sanity needs them as shitty as they can be. i just dont want to be the sjw with muh pronouns/gender shit either cause i dont want them to leave me.
>>
>>7005569
Not bad

nice hips
>>
>>7005569
You pass very well IMO
>>
>>7005248
This
>>
>>7005569
msg me on skype babes
>>
>>7005569

Pass, 6/10. Your bro doesn't know what he's missing. Do you work on your ass (weighted FULL-depth, ass-to-grass squats as an example)?
>>
>>7005569
you pass as an Italian girl
>>
>>7005708
nope just genetics and mones.
>>7005717
dont know if thats bad or good but im greek so ye close enough lol.
>>
>>7005750
>im greek
Mediterranean girl then

it's all good
>>
>>7005750

>nope just genetics and mones

Is your ass a pancake or do you actually have something then?
>>
>>7005764
i do have a butt its not huge but its bigger than normal. i take back what i said before though i do technically squat at work because all i do is lift boxes so idk if that does anything :/
>>
>>7005811

Do you get down low enough while carrying a box that your hips are below your knees? That would be a full-depth squat. But you probably don't. Why not start lifting weights? You think getting a bigger butt might get your friend interested? Also, some light make-up? Not the whole package, just some well-applied eyeliner.
>>
>>7005569
DAMMM you spicy girl! And those eyebrows are on point! You got the whole entire cute big sweatshirt thing down. You fine. You way to fine for Mr. Surgery. you like an 8/10 where ten is mother Mary herself and a nine is becky with the good hair.
>>
File: OoQ2gLx.jpg (152KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
OoQ2gLx.jpg
152KB, 768x1024px
>>7005839
i do which i didnt think would make a difference. i started stationary biking 30 minutes everyday recently too. i don't mind makeup just dont want it to be necessary to pass i guess. pic related is from 4 months ago. he saw me with this in a better outfit and still didn't care so i dont really think it matters :/
>>
>>7005870
would date/10
>>
>>7005750
Do you live in Athens or Thessaloniki? I'm a greek tranny too.
>>
>>7005928
nope boring old US
>>
>>7005987
Lucky you then.
>>
File: meme man.jpg (38KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
meme man.jpg
38KB, 390x470px
>waaaah why can't boys read my mind
>>
>>7003713
What are you talking about? Mentally you couldn't be any more of a woman.
>>
>thanks [deadname]
>see you tomorrow bro
Fucking hell man what a stupid dickhead. That is seriously fucked up, even if he was drunk. I hope you know you're literally too good for a fool like that op, time to move towns and make a life somewhere else by the sounds of things.
>>
>greek

Same here.

>Deadname

Fuck i felt that right there

>>7005928

Where do you live? Im studying abroad but stay in Athens for 2 months in the summer
>>
Abandon hope. There are no happy endings.
>>
Boo fucking hoo. You got friendzoned like any other average person thinking they can turn friends into lovers.

Get a life. You're not special because you decided you wanted to be a pretty woman instead of a lameass man.
>>
>>7008864
Thessaloniki. Don't think i'll go south any time soon tho.
>>
>>7005870
100% smoking' hot. Would pull a Pepe Le'Pieu on that.
>>
>>7003713
>all straight except for 1 biscum
>biscum

Why do you hate on the only person that may yet have pitysex with you?
>>
>>7003713
>tfw youll never be a real girl
Kill me
>>
>>7011124
Why so sensitive brah? I think you focus too much on what's ultimately irrelevant. Just be happy you're not getting periods/pregnant.
>>
how r u gonna fall for a dude who deadnames u ugh pls love yrself girl
>>
>>7003713
He tolerates you being transgender, but he doesn't accept it. You'd be better devoting more time away from him to give yourself a chance to meet a guy who accepts and likes you for you.
>>
Biscum sounds like some kind of health biscuit.
>>
>>7011054
i didnt mean it like that at all i just use terms like that for everyone. like i said i really do love him.
>>
>>7011240
Maybe don't call him bi-scum then? It perpetuates a retarded internet meme that should die.
>>
>>7003713
>>only have brofriends
Fuck, how I hated having brofirends! Or maybe it was more like bromrades? Not anything recreational, or fun related(except in their minds), I never accepted them as my friends, but certain pricks somehow conceived of me as "bro material".

I for one am fucking fed up with the whole bullshit expectation to "be happy for others". That's why I would sometimes at least get a little critical of the imposing fucks trying to brofriend me, but then I'm maligned if they wince and pout in front of others. It seems you just can't win if you "smell of freak", it likely gets you defined as not having relational needs. Well, in that case, why the fuck do others get to get away with having "needs"? Like *platonic fags*, guys that intensely grab on to other guys, those kinds of subhuman slimeballs, and so the whole scheme of brofriends needs to burn!
>>
>>7011136
tru but i want to be cute and get attention from guys. Like even if I were to pass sex isn't exactly the same if ur not an actual girl
>>
>>7012131
You sayin you don't pass?

>>7005870
c'mon

that's a pass
>>
>>7010415
this
>>
File: 1408237265720.jpg (404KB, 2300x1740px) Image search: [Google]
1408237265720.jpg
404KB, 2300x1740px
>>7003713
I'm sorry, I know its hard but guys are kind of dumb.
In a day or two, message all your bro friends (including bi friend) and ask them to please try harder to not dead name you anymore.
Message your bi friend and tell him that you're crushing hard on him and that you want to be with him and see how it goes.

I wish I was good enough to date anyone, I'm a horrible ugly, old, fat lump who transitioned too late, but it would be nice if you had a happy ending.
>>
>>7004884
>>7012230

OP please dont listen to these posts. Autistically asking a guy if he wants to have sex with you is probably the worst thing you could do, so is having to beg your "bros" to not deadname you.
I don't think this guy is worth it if he can't even respect you, I don't know how you could fall in love with such a person. This is why you're supposed to cut off all relations and go stealth. It's not hard to find a guy to date when you're passing/attractive, you can do better, OP.
>>
>>7012330
I didn't say she should beg him to fuck her, just tell him that she likes him
>>
>>7011964
>>7003713
Brofriends are interesting people. I had a brofriend come over to my place after having not seen him for years and he made a comment about how it was unfair that I got to wear cute clothes now and could ask my girlfriend to peg me with out it seeming like weird fetish shit. I haven't seen him since but I still wander what must have been going on in that guys mind. He used to look at a lot of trap and femdom hentai when we were in middleschool.
>>
>>7003713
why do men always have shit taste in women?
>>
>>7005569
You look like a dude. Maybe he's just not attracted to you. Also your boyfriends aren't straight ok. You should stop believing that lie.
>>
>>7005569
your face looks like a man. some people must have an IQ of 85 if they are decepted by people like this
>>
>>7018384
>>7018872
samefag much?
>>
>>7018384
It's okay if I don't pass but why aren't my friends straight? They all have gf's?
>>
>>7004884
you have beard shadow on you. and look like a longhaired dude. sorry, no pass
>>
>>7005569

Omg you are so cute anon, I just want to dress you up and give you cuddles.

Fuck him. Guys are retarded anyways... Clearly. If he doesn't want you after being a good wifey for him, then he doesn't deserve you sweetheart.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161006-184756.png (756KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161006-184756.png
756KB, 1920x1080px
>>7005569
Do you do minion make up videos?
https://youtu.be/uEWP-9eidaI
>>
>>7019893
thanks for the honesty anon. probably gonna wait until i can get ffs at this point.
>>
>>7005569
>>7020304
Ah, misquoted obviously. Point still stands though. Your bros only see you as a dude, because you still look like one. Body is okayish for a mtf, face is pure man.

ffs will do you good indeed.
>>
>>7020358
i hope so cause otherwise im pretty screwed lol.
>>
>>7012166
>You sayin you don't pass?
Yeah, it's a common problem
>>
>>7012382
Pfft, pegging is fucking weird okay? What bloody reason is there for a woman to use hip-thrusting like that? It's an obnoxious demand, wanting her to expend several times the energy just to massage a male's widdle prostate. And consumeristic offerings to make it seem to make sense can't even avoid being a joke, the expensive feeldoe was just clumsily designed.
>>
>>7005224
>I'm not mentally a girl but want to look like one.
Yeah that's still being trans. There is no "mentally a girl", just more or less feminine personalities.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.