[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MtF Regret

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Internal Screaming.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Internal Screaming.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
Hey this is my first post here, and I am coming to you all, drowning in confusion.

When I was a kid, I wanted to be a girl. From 7 years old, and onward, I wanted to be a girl.
I looked girly, I was small, with medium curly hair, and my ears were pierced since I was 2.
>>
>>7001829

People would confuse me for a girl all the time, and I loved it. But as I grew older, I became more masculine looking, wide shoulders, barrel chest, my sister says from a distance, I look like I'm wearing football armor. My face, and skin are still soft, and girly, my hair is to my shoulders.

I told my Mom I was thinking of changing, she said "I figured you were going to go this way, you always loved your skirts." She is very supportive of it.
>>
I have more, but it keeps saying its spam
>>
>>7001843
It sounds like one. That's a pretty strighforward story. Just transition and don't look back.
>>
>>7001860

Thank you for the advice!
>>
>>7001860

However, the main thing is. I feel as though I will regret it either way.

If I change, I will somehow regret it.
If I DON'T, I will regret not changing.

It's the only thing keeping me on the fence.
>>
>>7001902
Transitioning is always the best answer. No one yet regreted it.
>>
>>7001911

Well, alright. I suppose I should take the plunge then, thank you
>>
>>7001911
Didn't Jenner regret it?
>>
>>7001931
No and fuck you. Don't talk about things you don't understand.
>>
In all seriousness, this is why therapy is commonly done as part of the transition process. And if transitioning turns out to not be for you, the therapy will help you to determine that sooner.

Tl;dr: get a therapist.
>>
>>7001931
That was all memes and media rumors that the media sucked up quicker than it should have just because the average person is desperate for someone to tell them transition doesn't work so that they don't have to put effort into being anymore accepting.
>>
>>7001911
No one ever regretted it?
No one?
Ever?
EVER?

wew lad
>>
>>7002156
Some people were bulied into changing their decission. But no one regrets transition.
>>
File: Snapchat-7247874719867098318.jpg (703KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7247874719867098318.jpg
703KB, 1440x2560px
>>7001902
Think of it this way OP, would you rather live with regrets or possibly make mistakes?
>>
>>7002175
Well, I guess that's it. Transsexuality is officially a religion.
>>
I looked like a girl and was gendered as such up until 12 and now I look like a masculine alpha male Adonis except for my face that's still kinda andro.

Somebody kill me.
>>
>>7001911
kek someone denies the statistical data of trans suicide rates
>>
>>7001911
>No one yet regreted it.

That is verifiable false.
>>
i don't want to take hrt but i do wish i could wear girls clothes and identify as a girl. not even all the time, just when ever i want. it sucks that gender roles are so ingrained that even as gender deviance is starting to be accepted people still beleive in determanistic structural inherency so much that they feel that they need surgery and hrt just to justify that they feel like a different gender. if people want to get sugery and hrt thats great for them but what specifically scares me is that people feel like they HAVE to or their trans feelings are illigitimate and they are "trapped in the wrong body". i don't feel trapped in the wrong body. i just wanna dress and act like a trap. but society makes it scary.
>>
>>7004179
>i wanna be a hon with dick
>>
>>7003998
Maybe they didn't regret transitioning, but the treatment they got from others
>>
>>7004283
i'm certain there are atleast a few people that regret transitioning. like they it didn't turn out to be what they thoguht it would be or realized they would have been happier just being a trap. that isn't illigitimizing the trans movement to say that.
>>
>>7001829
Keep in mind that being trans is a hard, but rewarding route if you do in fact really want the result . . . but you have to REALLY want the result. Changing your mind isn't a really good option after the very beginning, so think really good and hard about it.

Okay, if you still want to do it, bear in mind that every single aspect of your life is going to change, from how you feel, to how you get reacted to in every single type of encounter.

At least it sounds like your family is supportive. Consider entrusting a friend or two to your plan before you start so you can build up a solid support network, because it is going to be an emotional rollercoaster of feels and problems that you've never dealt with before. You will get confused a lot and be forced to rethink your entire life and how you feel about it.

It can be both scary AND exciting. I am a year and a half into my journey, and it is only now starting to kind of settle down, but I still have adventures in it on the regular, I just have a better idea of how to react to them.

Hopefully this helps. Good luck!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.